A highly organized, resourceful and reliable Supervisor Technician, with particular expertise in electrics and electronics. Specializes in troubleshooting, wiring circuit control panels and computer hardware. Able to design and modify control panels, residential and industrial wiring and electronics circuits, with particular expertise in tracing signals using a multi-meter and reading schematic diagrams.
Al-Moosa Automatic Doors, Saudi Arabia 2000 – date
• Providing strong leadership and direction to a team of production staff, to maintain quality and safety standards and meet schedule requirements
• Delivering comprehensive staff training to ensure compliance with regulations, company procedures and agreed policies, and authorizing certification
• Evaluating employee performance, providing support and mentoring as necessary and administering the disciplinary process when required
• Providing technical support to other shifts, and liaising extensively with other departments to promptly resolve any issues arising
• Monitoring and documenting all problems and issues, and reporting to management on departmental performance
• Successfully reducing costs, optimizing performance and achieving regulatory compliance by contributing significantly to projects including Lean initiatives and CIPs
• Setting up new equipment, ensuring satisfactory operation training other staff in its safe and efficient use and writing operating procedures
• Monitoring the control panel and circuit board, securing wiring, resolving electrical breakdowns, replacing and repairing electronics circuit boards and overseeing testing and quality control procedures
• Assessing the quality of parts used in production
Samson College of Science and Technology, Philippines 1999 – 2000
• Communicating effectively with students, parents and colleagues, and facilitating home-school interaction through conferences, telephone calls and written reports
• Maintaining the confidentiality of student records, ensuring that they were updated in a timely manner, and ensuring compliance with all regulations and policies
• Delivering engaging and informative lessons, maintaining high standards of student conduct and discipline when implementing the designated curriculum
• Assigning both classwork and homework, to drive achievement of student goals
• Preparing and demonstrating electronics equipment and spare parts, including electronic circuit boards and electronic and electrical tools
• Providing instruction in the handling of electronic and electrical equipment, including troubleshooting techniques and signal tracing
• Demonstrating schematic diagrams and circuit-board layouts
• Complying with health and safety standards, including giving electric shock warnings
Robinson’s Mall Bacolod, Philippines 1997 – 1998
• Supporting and coordinating the implementation of Lean manufacturing strategies, and managing line relocations
• Proactively identifying opportunities for process improvements and eliminating non-value-added activities, including designing experiments and defining new parameters and process limits
• Reviewing operations including line start-ups, labelling, packaging, release and shipping logistics, and providing relevant documentation
• Updating process sheets, specifications, bills of materials, drawings, operating procedures and other manufacturing documentation
• Collaborating with the Maintenance Supervisor to provide all facilities and resources needed to achieve the timely start-up of new production items
• Ensuring the availability of machine accessories, tooling, supplies, safety features, inspection gauges and training opportunities
• Planning, writing and delivering validation protocols, risk assessments, installation qualifications, operation qualifications and performance qualifications, including obtaining approval
• Establishing annual tooling and Capex budgets, and controlling personnel costs
• Achieving cost reductions through the analysis of products and methods
Early Career Summary
McDonalds Philippines Electronic and Electrical Technician 1995 – 1997
Sansio Phils. Electronic and Electrical Technician 1993 – 1995
BS degree: Industrial Technology, Philippines 1994
Workshop: Drug Abuse Prevention and Control 2000
Workshop: Use of Non-Compatriot Judging and Computer-Base BIC System 2000
Course: Competency Assessor 2000
Course: Consumer Electronics (Mechanical) 2000
Course: Chief Expert: Electronic Applications 2000
Key I.T. Skills
Microsoft: Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Languages: Fluent English, Arabic and Tagalog
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.