senior electrical site engineer in khatib alami 5 years
senior electrical site engineer in saud consult 4 years The work includes all site work and some technical tasks for review, electrical design calculations voltage drop, short circuit calculation , cable selection , circuit breakers sizing, generators sizing , transformer sizing ,ups sizing , Lighting calculations, handing over procedure for sites , preparing snag list for sites ,inspection and giving approval for work and material .
• Electrical engineer with 18 years of experience (14 in Saudi Arabia – 4 in Egypt ).
• Worked for the most famous consultant offices for the last 8 years (Khatib alami, Saud consult).
• Qualified for both ministry of transportation and ministry of interior as a consultant engineer.
• Very good English, very good communication skills, good background in computer and electrical programs needed for electrical calculation in design.
• Married, don’t smoke, don’t drink, have Saudi driving license.
• Got so much knowledge in electrical design through intensive design courses.
• For Khatib Alami Company
( JOIN DATE APRIL /2011 TILL PRESENT )
for project Kap1 (king Abdullah project – 7 billion riyals . )
( I worked in construction projects for 19 security sites for ministry of interior in the eastern province , the work includes all site work and some technical tasks for review electrical design calculations( voltage drop , short circuit calculation , cable selection , circuit breakers sizing, generators sizing , transformer sizing ,ups sizing , Lighting calculations , handing over procedure for sites , preparing snag list for sites ,inspection and give approval for electrical work and material for power and low current systems, quantity survey, review contractor invoices , reporting to the head office , solve and analyze problems in sites , coordination with mechanical and architectural departments , put solutions for problems in sites ).
• For Saud Consult Company
( JOINN DATE OCTOBER 2007 TILL MARCH 2014) .
I worked in construction and high ways projects ( power distribution network for the ministry of transportation for so many high ways projects , the work includes check and review shop drawings and material and give approval . the projects includes Makkah – Madinah road with length of 15 km , Arafat Western Ring road , Makkah – Taif road for length 5 km , Taif – Albaha road with length of 15 km .
Electrical Engineer with the ability to analyze engineering problems, evaluate and recommend alternatives and communicate recommendations effectively seeking a full-time position with a progressive and forward thinking company where I can use my skills.
Bachelor degree of Electrical Engineering from Zagazig University
• Electrical design programs ( Etap – Dialux – Ecodial – Relux ……) .
• Familiar with Nec code and load calculation through it .
• Ability to provide technical assistance and resolution.
• Ability to modify systems and designs .
• Able to work together with other engineers and individuals to solve and define the developmental problems.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Background in the principles and practices of electrical distribution, engineering design and construction.
• Excellent supervisory experience, including setting goals and objectives, project development, work inspection, check and review designs, approving materials.
• Very good background in electrical design.
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point, ACAD
• Windows 7, MS Office
• Variety of programs for electrical design and calculations.
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER:
4/2011 – PRESENT,
SAUDI CONSOLIDATED COMPANY (KHATIB ALAMI CONSULTANTS)
• Qualified for the ministry of interior projects
• Do all duties as assigned.
• Review and check electrical drawings, designs and specifications.
• Make engineering calculations in connection with field and office assignments.
• Investigate problems and recommend solutions.
• Ensure compliance with code requirements and standards procedures.
• Code compliance.
10/2007 – 3/2011
SAUD CONSULT COMPANY.
• Qualified for the ministry of transportation projects.
• Prepared and reviewed engineering plans, specifications, project schedules, designs, circuit diagrams,
• Estimates for construction and maintenance of power, lighting networks.
• Planned and estimated costs on projects.
• Provided technical support for installation and work inspection.
8/2002 – 8/2007,
I C C COMPANY FOR CONSTRUCTION
• Performed highly specialized design, research, and analysis on a project-by-project basis.
• Provided advice regarding code compliance.
• Created and presented economic feasibility studies.
• Making modifications and recommending alternatives as needed urgently in projects.
10/2000 – 6/2002,
AL-LHIDAN COMPANY FOR CONSTRUCTION
• Check designs, electrical calculations, and all notes according to the consultant instructions.
• Coordination with main contractors and doing the shop drawings received.
6/1997 – 10/2000
EGYPTIAN ELECTRICITY AUTHORITY
• Worked in operating and transmission lines departments as well.
• Had courses for maintenance for live and dead work in transmission lines.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.