Preparing and obtaining approval for project Quality Documents Such as Project Quality plan Quality control procedures,and inspection Test plans in accordance with project/clinet Specifications.
Conversent with code and standard and project specification such as ASME B.31.3,ASME 31.4,31.8 sec II ,V, VIII, IX.,API 1104, AWS D1.1.
Supervising the Scrapping,Pigging and Gauging activities as per project Requirements.
Supervising in Temperature Tie in,Thrust boring.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
CSWIP 3.1. (Certification # 654226)
ASNTLevel II in RT, PT, UT & MPT, RTFI
POSITION: QA/QC SUPERVISOR PERIOD : Since October 2013
(SADARA OFF PLOT PROJECTS)
Employed with AYTB CO.LTD as QA/QC Supervisor since October 2013, having more than 10 years experience and strong background in the field of construction and fabrication of petrochemical industries, which involves supervision, quality control of welding, piping, pipeline, test package review, witness of pressure test and monitoring NDT Methods like PT, MPT, UT, RT, Hydro test and Tie-in activities.
Orgainsation Designation Project
Aytb Company Ltd.- QA/QC Mechanical Supervisor – Sadara pipeline project
Power Mech projects limited.,Hyderabad Sr.qc – Engineer – Thermal plant at chandrapur
Nasser S.Al-Hajri Corp., Jubail KSA. – QC Welding/piping Inspector., – National Chevron Phillips Project
Nasser S.Al-Hajri Corp., Jubail KSA. – QC Welding/piping & NDE Inspector. – , Saudi Kayan Olefins Plant,
Eta star Group of Company UAE – QC Welding/piping Inspector – HRS funke Heat exchangers
• Preparing and obtaining approval for project Quality Documents Such as Project Quality plan Quality control procedures,and inspection Test plans in accordance with project/clinet Specifications.
• Conversent with code and standard and project specification such as ASME B.31.3,ASME 31.4,31.8 sec II ,V, VIII, IX.,API 1104, AWS D1.1.
• Familiar with Aramco standards.
• Supervising the Scrapping,Pigging and Gauging activities as per project Requirements.
• Supervising in Temperature Tie in,Thrust boring and Stringing.
• Experience in Hot tapping and Stoppling.
• Supervise& witness final Hydro testing, & Commissioning.
Test pack wise Punch listing before Leak test and system wise punch listing after leak test
• Supervise& witness VALVE testing.
• Supervising the dew point Inspetion of as per Lay up project Specifications.
• Overall monitoring implementation and outputs of quality control on the project.
• Experience in Co-ordination of site inspection activities.
• Experience in establish welding requirements against specifications for entire projects.
• Experience in material receiving inspection and review of material test certificates and related documents.
• Responsible for advising guiding and motivating site line management on all QA and QC activities and related technical matters.
• Responsible for Implementation, operation and maintenance of Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001.
• Responsible for relevant QA and QC training for all site personnel and overseeing all personnel understand and effectively deliver their QA and QC responsiblites as per Quality plan and procedures.
• Experience in develop and co ordinate recommended corrective and preventive actions.
• Experience in UT, MPI, VT,PT, PMI, and Hardness testing.
• Experience in Monitoring heat treatment activities.
• Experience in establishing welding procedure qualification and welder qualification.
• Familiar with welding surveillance inspection and monitoring welder performance.
• Conduct routine auditing on contractors project records.
• Review of pressure test packs and witnessing leak testing.
• Inspection of re instatement after leak test.
• Conversant with carbon steel, low alloy steel, austenic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and Nickel based Alloy welding.
• Experienced in establishment of punchlist sytem,reviews mechanical completion submissions to ensure that all QC Inspection requirements have been met.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & RESPONSIBILITY
• Reporting all releated activities to the QA and QC Manager.
• And to verify the completion of the Quality records of each of the Respective disciplines in compliance with the requirements of the Project and the Quality management system.
• Special expertise in projects related to Oil & Gas Industry, Petrochemicals, Power Plant Natural Gas Transmission, Distribution Pipeline and Gas Plant Project Construction activities.
• Review/Validate and approve and contractors quality documents such as Welding procedure specification , PQR, Work Method statement, Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Inspection Procedures, Inspection Test Plans, Material Test Certificate, Equipment Health Certificates, Instrument Calibration Certificates, etc.
• Witness the Mechanical test of PQR, like Bend test, Hardness test, Tensile test, Charpy impact test etc.
• Witness of welder performance qualification, and approvel.
• Review of the project scope of work, material specifications, and IFC drawings for any conflict with the requirement of the Quality standards and advise the Engineering Department to initiate the corrective actions with the client prior to commencement of work.
• Co ordinate with the client in all technically related issues and resolve The Quality / technical issues by coordinating with the Concerned Disciplines.
• Attend the Weekly Quality tool box meeting with the Quality staff and The construction crews to resolve the technical / Quality issues.
• Ensure quality norms are maintained as per set standards through inspections, daily checks, supervision etc.
• Prepare and generate daily/weekly/monthly progress reports..
• Conduct inspection of Pre Weld Joint Set-Ups and Post Weld Joint Visuals. Select Welds for NDE and Surface Preparation by Blasting, Airless Painting & Field Joint Coating when required.
• Witness & moniter the Preheat, Post weld heat treatment are carried out according to the requirement of the WPS,project specification and the relevant standard, review the PWHT Chart.
• Interpret and evaluate Non Destructive Examination (VT, RT, DPT, UT, MPT, etc.) and Destructive Testing (Tensile, Impact, Bend, Chemical, etc.)
• Co-ordinate with the NDT third party Examination & testing agencies For the relevant testing and examination as to comply with the Requirements of client.
• To witness and review the hydrostatic test package for the completed quality related documents and reports in accordance with the approved Inspection & Test Plan,like pre hydro test check list, post hydro test check list, line flushing reports, and summery of Welding including reports for NDE, P&IDS, pipe arrangement plan, isometric drawings and certificate for the calibration of the relief valves, pressure gauges etc prior to hydro test of the line etc.
• Coordinate all activities in material handling, storage, preservation etc as to ensure adequate protection & proper storage, handling & Preservation of the materials at site .
• Ensure all safety measures are taken into consideration through compliance to all Applicable Standards & Codes in Practice, adherence to governing codes and adherence to client specifications and maintained of necessary documents.
• Accountable for maintaining compliance with Quality Management System and the Local Procedures. In case of any shortfalls, take immediate corrective actions.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.