5 Years Experience in Procurement Department @ Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Relevant Qualifications & Education
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS UNIVERSITY/BOARD YEAR
MBA -Master in Business Administration (Business Management) – NIIT University, Mumbai, India – 2012
B.A (+3) Graduate – University of Utkal India – 2008
Pre-Degree – University of Utkal India – 2006
Secondary School Leaving Certificate – Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Orissa – 2003
Certified International Internal Auditor Training
ISO 9004:2008 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
(Venue -: TUV SUD .Middle East L.L.C)
• Proficient with MS Office Applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and e-mail applications, net surfing for research on market trends.
• Proficient in Accounting Software & Tools such as Tally & Peachtree
• Use Multimedia applications such as 3D-Max, Adobe-Photoshop, Adobe Illus for marketing purpose.
• Oracle , ERP, SAP Entry level Management .
Leadership and influencing skills.
Attention to detail.
Handling critical issues.
Capable of making important and strategic decisions.
Supply chain management
Strong negotiating skills
Khonaini International Company Limited
(Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia(K.S.A).
• Having Master’s Degree in Business Management. Speaks English fluently with excellent writing & oral skills. Over 3 years of extensive professional exposure in Purchase, Logistics & Inventory Management in GCC with Khonaini International co. (Jubail, Saudi Arabia) Having Purchasing and Procurement experience.
• Excellent experience in managing organizations and the ability to adapt to a diversified work environment.
• Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to details in a professional environment.
• Strong technical skills in dealing with different software & database applications (MS Office, Multimedia, Tally.)
• A well-organised, proactive individual who loves the challenge of working under tight deadlines.
• Have initiative, curiosity; creative, analytical, enthusiastic, engaging, persuasive with strong communication.
• Professional work attitude, strong research abilities & persistence. A confident and highly distinguished performance. Encompasses exceptional work ethics.
• Commitment to organizational objectives within a highly competitive and rapidly changing market place. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good analytical skills and strong problem solving skills. High attention to details and quality of work.
• Positive attitude, team building spirit and passionate for continuous learning together with the team. Resourceful, independent, fast learner and self-motivated.
• Creative, flexible & deadline-oriented. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong logic skills and like challenges. Motivated and interested to learn new technologies.
• Good communications skill & attitude. Knowledge of social media.
• Managing commodity cost initiatives.
• Preparing high quality tender documentation.
• Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
• Resolving disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers.
• Keeping all supplier programs current and accurate.
• Delegating projects and tasks to junior staff.
• Promoting best practice across the company.
• Involved in writing up contracts and the terms of sales.
• Developing relationships with distributors.
• Working to create and promote a safe working environment.
• Involved in selling off excess, damaged and inventory and stock.
• Overseeing staff training.
• Controlling the purchasing budget.
Company -: Khonaini International Company Limited, Standard Chartered Financial Services, UK (Mumbai)
Designation-: Purchasing & Procurement Officer.
(From 26 Sep 2012 to Present)
Responsible for the day-to-day duties of managing a banking branch. Oversees the sales, operations, and business development within the branch, including profits and productivity over 2 years
• Supervise activities of the branch.
• Bring in new customers and boosts profits
• Create and analyze management information and reports.
• Help make policies.
• Set targets and ensure they are met.
• Train and supervise staff.
• Interact with local chambers of commerce, development agencies, solicitors, accountants.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Market and publicize new and existing products and services introduced by the bank.
• Ensuring the smooth running of basic banking transactions.
• Looking after the short term and long term funding requirements of business clients and individual customers.
• Advising clients on mortgages and raising loans.
• Building relationships with high net worth individuals.
• Answering any financial and banking queries.
• Contributing towards policy making.
• Providing advice on investments.
• Maintaining a professional image at all times.
• Working closely with small and medium sized businesses.
• Managing and monitoring the performance of bank employees.
• Putting into effect new procedures and policies passed down from Head Office.
• Handling customer queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
• Marketing new financial products or services.
• Analysing financial reports.
• Advising companies on how to effectively use their money to grow their business.
• Presenting information clearly to customers, work colleagues and third parties.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.