A hardworking and professional Entrepreneur and a Senior Project Engineer with excellent management, negotiation and oral/written communication skills. A strong and natural leader who is also an effective team player and passionate about his work. Outgoing and a decision-maker who respects cultural differences and has the ability to work and get along well with people from diverse backgrounds. A fast learner with wide range of experience from various business assignments in and out of the Kingdom.
Mechanical Engineering (2002), University of New Haven, CT, USA
• Saudi Aramco College Preparation Center (CPC): completed the program with an excellent evaluation in all technical and Art courses (1996)
• Successfully completed the Supervisory Assessment Center (SAC) with high performance, which was conducted by the Personnel Decisions International, Inc (PDI) as part of Saudi Aramco Leadership assessment program.
• Successfully completed the Global Development Program (GDP) and the Working Globally Program (WGP) with high performance as part of Saudi Aramco Global Training for international assignments.
• Attended more than 40 Training courses ranging between beginner and expert designed courses in Technical and leadership fields, hosted in Saudi Arabia, USA, UAE, Egypt and Bahrain
Fluent in Arabic and English; Basic in Spanish and Korean
Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, many other Internet applications and programs
YANBU EXPORT REFINERY PROJECT (YASREF) – SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA/YANBU, SAUDI ARABIA, Senior Project Engineer/ Project Engineer
• Managing Naphtha Hydrotreating Unit, Benzene Extraction Unit and Isomerization Unit civil work, interfaces and construction activities as a Senior Project Engineer for Gasoline Block Package (more than $ 350,000,000 in value)
• Working as a main project engineer looking after Naphtha Hydrotreating Unit engineering design, procurement and construction activities (more than $ 250,000,000 in value)
• Participating in several presentations to outside Aramco investors and Aramco executive management
• Attending several global interface meetings in Seoul and Houston as the main host coordinator in Seoul and assistant to Program Interface Manager in Houston
• In charge of the Saudization requirement implementation. This is part of the Saudi Government and Saudi Aramco national goal to improve the Saudi labor competencies through intensive development programs within the kingdom mega projects.
• Leading all pre-commissioning activities for three process plants.
YANBU EXPORT REFINERY PROJECT – SAUDI ARAMCO, HOUSTON, TX
Project Engineer/Lead Project Engineer
• Participating in a team leader role primarily tasked in developing Gasoline Package Interface Types and Plans in value of more than $1 Billion
• Playing a key role in the transfer of project responsibilities from ConocoPhillips after withdrawal from project including all technical and contractual sides
• Assisting in the preparation of a kickoff meeting for Gasoline Package with EPC Contractor
2008 – 2010
YANBU EXPORT REFINERY PROJECT – SAUDI ARAMCO/CONOCO PHILLIPS, ALKHOBAR/YANBU, SAUDI ARAB
IA, Lead Project Engineer/Project Engineer
• Leading site preparation package activities ($47,000,000 in value) including all negotiations, contracting and engineering activities; achieve recognizable savings worth more than $8 million
• Managing the pipelines relocation package activities ($70,000,000 in value) including all negotiations, contracting and engineering activities; achieve recognizable savings worth more than $30 million
• Responsible for pipelines package activities ($200,000,000 in value) including all negotiations, contracting and engineering activities
2007 – 2008
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ADMIN AREA – SAUDI ARAMCO, DHAHRAN, SAUDI ARABIA, New Business
• Working with a team of professionals from Both Saudi Aramco and ConcoPhillips to plan a world class full conversion grass root refinery in the west coast of Saudi Arabia to process 400,000 barrels of Arabian Heavy Crude, which includes a comprehensive feasibility study, logistics and government permits.
2004 – 2006
AIR FUELING OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT – SAUDI ARAMCO, DHAHRAN, SAUDI ARABIA,
• Coordinating with Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF), United States Air Force (USAF) and General Electric IW&PT Company to introduce new Jet Fuel product (JP8+100) in Saudi Aramco and supply it to Air Force Fighters throughout the Kingdom
• Leading activities of several tanks test and inspection projects throughout eastern region in addition to providing operational and maintenance support for several air fueling units throughout eastern province
• Participating in firewater system project for King AbdulAziz Air Base Fueling unit until start up
2003 – 2004
OIL SUPPLY PLANNING & SCHEDULING DEPARTMENT (OSPAS) – SAUDI ARAMCO, DHAHRAN, SAUDI ARABIA,
Planning Engineer/Central Region Coordinator
• Preparing and issuing a number of plans including Short Range Operating Plan (SROP) Report consisting of all refined products (gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, etc.) supply/demand and exports and reports justifying all variances between supply/demand and product transfer for all refined products
• Managing the coordination of central region for all supply/demand of central bulk plants (spread out in Qassim, Sulayyil, Najran, Alkharj and Riyadh) and Riyadh Refinery Production and products transfer
RAS TANURA TERMINAL DEPARTMENT – SAUDI ARAMCO, RAS TANURA, SAUDI ARABIA,
• Providing operational support for Ras Tanura Sea Islands and North Pier; implementing several in-house technical design packages; participating in several tanks tests and inspection projects during execution phase
2002 – 2003
CENTRAL REGION DISTRIBUTION DEPARTMENT – SAUDI ARAMCO, RIYADH/QASSIM, SAUDI ARABIA,
Measurement Engineer/Operations Engineer
• Fulfilling various duties and responsibilities as measurement engineer for central region bulk plant, as operations engineer for North Riyadh, South Riyadh and Qassim Bulk plants, and as plant engineer for Riyadh Air Base Air Fueling Unit
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.