I am a reliable and trustworthy individual who can work well under pressure and keep calm in difficult situations. I am hard working and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure the job is complete to expectation. I like working as part of a team but also have the ability to be able to work unsupervised having previous experience as a manager. I also have excellent communication and customer service skills. I have a proven track record of development in every job I have had.
TSG Security, Door Staff, November 2012 – 2015 (Current Employment)
Whilst working as a door supervisor for TSG I have had to learn to become very versatile in complicated situations, this has given me a lot of confidence when approaching people and also helped me to develop skills such as, thinking outside the box and reacting quickly to hostile situations.
• Working at various Pubs/Clubs including Rumours Bar, Garbutts, Barracuda and Lizard Lounge
• Managing crowds to avoid customer confrontation
• Ensuring the safety of all staff and customers
• Completing staff Rota’s and time sheets
• Ensuring good relationships with clients are met whilst covering each venue
Cranswick Foods, National Account Manager (Temporary) April 2014-Dec 2014
Having been taken on by Cranswick foods as a National Account Manager, I was given full responsibility of managing and developing both existing and also new business on the foodservice side within the new factory, with this been a new temporary role in older to establish and build the business, within 2 months of starting i had already helped with the development of 2 new products which I personally managed to list within existing accounts giving an extra 1.2 million in turnover per year and also brough in a new customer which over time became one of the most profitable customers.
• Managing and developing both new and existing business within the foodservice side of the business on a national level.
• Pitching the Introduction to our company to new customers as well as also creating specific presentations for existing customers.
• Working very closely with NPD to ensure we create product which i believed would fit into the current market.
• Monitoring the day to day orders and distribution to ensure we hit service level targets across all accounts.
• Costing up raw material cost, labor and distribution using an order lead by time to ensure suitable profit margins are hit after production and distribution.
• Forecasting the sales and growth for the next 3 years across all foodservice accounts to meet targets for the company’s growth plan.
• To ensure a good level of communication is met with all existing customers.
McCurrach UK – Territory Sales Manager, March 2013- April 2014
Since joining McCurrach in September I have received awards for Star Performer for my increased sales and orders over the Christmas period gaining £30,000 in profit and Number 1 Territory Manager in McCurrach for January/February for my regional orders on promotional stock gaining £150,000 in turnover and pushing 4 of my accounts to become rank 1 in the company for uplift sales and units sold.
• Duties include- Maximizing sales on the Nestle Core Grocery Account
• Ensuring compliance is followed in all accounts
• Creating relationships with customers and building rapport
• Working under pressure to hit targets
• Attending conference’s to ensure very good product knowledge
• Giving the best customer service in order to create new custom
• Gaining accreditation and working within the top 4 retail food accounts
• Gaining additional sales and stock orders to create profit for Nestle
• Sighting new NPD
• Gaining and maintaining Share Of Space on fixture on all Nestle products
• The Seven Steps of Selling
• Selling Skills
Shield Security, Mobile Security Driver/Static Security Guard, October 2012 – April 2013
• Responding to intruder alarms and personal customer escorts
• Key holding and opening/closing of different sites across North Lincolnshire
• Undertaking security work at various NHS sites such as hospitals and doctors surgeries
• Responsible for guarding different building sites and car dealerships
Morrison’s, Fresh Food Department Manager/Regional Trainer, 2008 – 2012
Throughout my career at Morrison’s I became a supervisor on fast track management program at the age of 17, before the year was up I quickly progressed to Fresh food manager in which my hard work became noticed very frequently causing area managers and even directors to request my transfer to other stores throughout Yorkshire to improve departments throughout Morrison’s, I was at the time the youngest ever department manager in the company and had the chance to further my development to senior manager level in which I realized the time it would have taken to progress was longer then what I was willing to wait, hence my transfer into the FMCG sales sector.
• Working at various stores in Hull, Anlaby, Brough and Goole
• Managing a team of 20+ staff, 2 supervisors and an assistant manager
• Responsible for training and coaching all staff
• Organizing staff Rota’s and holidays
• Responsible for security such as locker checks and staff checks
• Replenishing stock, driving sales, minimizing waste and mark downs
• Managing deliveries and working in the warehouse
• Key holder for the warehouse and some key store holding
• Attending regular management development courses to work towards senior management progression
Qualifications & Courses
All gained whilst working at Morrisons:
• NVQ 2 Retail Skills
• AAT Level 2 in Accounting
• Hand Assisted Fork Lift
• Management Skills Level 1
• Management Skills Level 2
• Security Man Course
• Key Holding Course
• Management Courses: Equality & Diversity, Managing People, Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
• Any Management Development level 3 courses for further progression towards duty and senior management
Sir Henry Cooper High School, 2003 – 2008
GCSE Maths – B GCSE English – CC GCSE Science – CC GCSE Humanities – C
GCSE RE – C GNVQ Level 2 IT – C BTEC Level 2 Business Studies – B B
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.