An extremely hard working, highly self motivated and driven individual with extensive experience of delivering an exceptional customer service whilst adhering to set deadlines, targets and business objectives. Works well on own initiative with a high level of self responsibility and plays an instrumental role within a successful and productive team. Possesses exceptional time management, organisation, multi tasking, sales and interpersonal skills, utilising superior communicative abilities.
2008 – To Date
SALES ASSISTANT, Lidl UK
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities including the effective control of all inventory, such as w/offs, checking deliveries and completing inventory counts
• Playing an instrumental role within the generation of additional sales through the effective arranging of merchandising to encourage customer footfall, ultimately benefiting the company bottom line
• Ordering products, incorporating F&V, Bread, Temperature Controlled and ambient through the utilisation of ACD as well as dealing with the Base Rota and Rota, depending on store overview and sales targets
• Providing valuable assistance to customers regarding purchase choices and processing the same through the still system through a variety of payments, such as card and cash
• Responsibly handling cash, such as floats, cash ups, safe and banking and assisting the Store Manager with the preparation of both weekly and monthly sales overview
• Supervising and managing other members of staff, delegating workloads and ensuring that all are completed within set timeframes and to a high quality standard
• Additionally responsible for taking deliveries, merchandising and decarding, as well as any other activities related to the daily smooth running of the store
2012 – 2013
SALES ASSISTANT, Primark (UK)
• Working as part of a successful and productive team responsible for the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, dealing with any queries in a prompt and knowledgeable manner, escalating the same when necessary
• Other main duties as above
2007 – 2008
HELPDESK SUPERVISOR, Interactive Convergence (Pakistan)
• Personally responsible for the supervision and training of teams of sales staff across 15 outlets, ensuring the efficient transfer knowledge at all times
• Proactively handling any customer concerns or issues and resolving them as quickly and efficiently as possible as well as maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers
IELTS (Score 6.5) 2013
Diploma IMIS Level 1 2009
ICS Immediate in Computer Sciences 2002
Secondary Education 2002
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.