I will arrive in Melbourne in October. If however a position becomes available and a job offer is given earlier, I would travel prior ro this.
I’ve been in sales 10 years, most of it as an Account Manager. My strong sales background reflects my energy & focus. I have always been promoted within my first 6 months of being with a company after showing fantastic sales results and I pride myself on my work ethic.
I thrive on being part of a team as well as working independently and can offer complete enthusiasm and hard work.
Im looking for a fresh fast paced and forward thinking company where I can settle and grow. A Sponsorship offer would be useful, but isn’t necessary instantly.
Im enthusiastic, outgoing, driven, fun, easy to get on with, hardworking, reliable and trustworthy and I will be a great addition to any team. I take everything I do seriously, even buying my own home at 20yrs old. I have my Australian address available should you need it.
Area Sales Manager
March 2015 – Present
Again head hunted for this position within Premier, I am now part of their new structured sales team.
My role is to target and manage the independents and wholesalers nationwide along with a selection of National accounts. I’ve been specifically asked to concentrate on this tier where we have minimal presence.
In the first 3 months I achieved 100k all on new business and I opened; Ocado with 11 new lines, Lipsy / Next with 6 new lines. Along with Fenwick’s with multiple listings and 9 further accounts, all of whom have now placed orders.
National Account Manage
Oneida Everyware Global (Went into full liquidation Dec 2014)
September 2013 – January 2015
EveryWare Global was a leading international marketer and manufacturer of tabletop and food preparation products for the foodservice and consumer markets, with customers ranging from FTSE 100 companies to small and medium independent businesses. Our wide portfolio of brands covers the full spectrum of prep, cook, serve and store – making us the supplier of choice for retailers and hotels alike.
Also acquiring British heritage brands George Wilkinson and Mermaid to add to our growing portfolio including Viners, Anchor Hocking, Oneida and Sant’ Andrea. We are a multi-site UK manufacturer combined with a multi-channel sales operation selling to the consumer trade, foodservice and eCommerce, as well as having our own retail chain under the Viners brand.
Head hunted for this position of a home based role managing Retail, Wholesale, Key, Group and National Group accounts.
I managed accounts including M&S, Argos, Selfridges, NEXT, Robert Dyas, QD Stores Group, Ideal Shopping Channel, EFG, Wowcher, Fenwicks, and Alison At Home to name a few.
• Promoted in 6months to Key Manager and then National Manager
• Responsible for all accounts pricing, P&L and growth.
• May target of 49k achieved within 10 days, with 60k still to invoice – Best month so far
• QD Stores 2013 total revenue 60k – on target for 300k for 2014 since I had been handling the account. I worked closely with the QD Buying Director managing to de-list Pyrex across the stores in order for them to list Anchor Hocking as their prominent glassware range.
• EWG as a UK company has just been bought. I have had exceptional figures even whilst going through forbearance, managing my customers’ expectations and the retention professionally.
Territory and National Account Manager –
Robinson Young Ltd
August 2011 – September 2013
Home based role initially starting with the East Anglia Territory. Then as results came in my territory was increased to include the Midlands, followed by the South West after 10months with the company.
• Promoted in May 2013 to National Account Manager responsible for all of the above and the buying group Sterling Super Group that has 47 members and annual turnover of £130,000.
• Responsible for a total of 120 accounts. Total territory monthly targets of £106,000. I achieve target and usually expect to hit £140,000pm.
• Always called upon to train and guide the other TMs because of my results..
• First in the sales team to sell our new line Revlon Flex shampoo that we make fantastic profit on. First order value of £30,000.
• Initiated, designed and lead the ‘Till Roll Drive’ for all TMs and NAMS using my previous experience and contacts from my time at NCR- this was worth initially 100k to the company.
• Joining the company I strongly advised new ways of reporting & bringing technology in as a platform instead of Fax machines-now common practice!
• Ran the computer training for the sales team.
• Great at building rapport and relationships. Known for doing ‘ra-ra’ days and incentives within my accounts. This was completely new to the company.
Field Sales Executive & Business Development Adviser (BDA)
Reach C/O Nestle UK Confectionary
January 2010 – August 2011
Home based Field Sales Executive for Nestle UK. My call file was 190 outlets over a 4 week period. Maintaining, growing & developing within the Nestle scheme.
• Dealing with independent & small chain outlets selling in deals & promotions to them.
• Continually winning new business displays whilst building solid rapport with the customers.
• Fantastic training on Chocolate!
Showing great achievement in the week I had doing a BDA role with results of 10 new outlets in 3 days-7 over target. This resulted in me becoming promoted to the BDA role for the whole of East Anglia
Internal Account Manager
NCR LTD, Orton Southgate, Peterborough
October 2006 – January 2010
Responsible for establishing a portfolio of clients and consistently generating account growth and new business opportunities within a worldwide company that supply office consumables.
• Dealing with National retailers and businesses to supply receipt and till rolls
• Increased sales from £50k in 2007 to 127k in 2008 and hit 195k by June 2009
• Continually winning new business.
• Created ‘Lead Forms’ which are now standard for the department
• Point of contact and responsible for all decisions, admin, tasks and anything to do with the contract accounts and 8 members of staff
• Travelled to Dallas with management for the company’s global ‘kick off’.
• Solid and successful background in sales and management
• Decision maker for prices for the Streamline contract accounts
Senior Cashier Full Time & Seasonal Christmas Supervisor & Recruitment
September 2004 – October 2006
• Helping to open and close the store with one manager and responsible for the safe and till keys and all cashing up
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through the visit & handling customer conflict.
• Trained as a bike technician and Britax car seat fitter
• Appointed as the trainer for new employees and also recruiting the 50 Xmas staff.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.