Please refer my CV.
A highly accomplished, loyal, self-disciplined and determined professional with an excellent interpersonal skill in customer service and security positions. Utilizing abilities through my work experience, knowledge, education, with the opportunity for growth based on performance and integrity.
To carve a niche for myself in the industry and prove myself as an able and responsible person in the organization I work for.
Presently working for Al Emadi Enterprises ( pre opening of Al Hazm Shopping Mall ) as Safety and security Manager
From January, 2015.
Worked for Qatar Airways Group (Hamad International Airport) in Doha as Security Supervisor, Airport security operations
• Airport security operations supervision (shift wise). Assisting management with immediate reporting while in the shift.
• CCTV investigations and Access control system.
• Reports (Daily, weekly and monthly with Positive attitude).
• Visitor and vendor management.
• Liasioning with local police (MOI, Qatar) in control room.
• Innovative problem solution in the shift.
• Crisis and emergency management.
• People management, team player, motivator and coordinator.
• Holding a valid airport driving license (airside/landside).
Worked as Security Manager for Golkonda Resorts and Spa, Hyderabad
From February, 2012 to August, 2012.
Worked for Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces (Taj Krishna Hotel) as Assistant Security Manager
July, 2011 to February, 2012.
• Monitoring and implementing all safety and security operational work.
• Visitor Management.
• Ensuring adherence to all environmental health and safety norms including firefighting equipment, safety drills etc. As the fire coordinator, conduct fire classes, drills for personnel and ensure all firefighting equipment is maintained in good condition.
• Planning, organizing and managing security functions of hotel.
– Auditing the site facilities to identify shortcoming in the system and suggest appropriate measures for the system improvement.
• Planning and monitoring of mock drill for emergency preparedness.
• Security trainings in Metal detectors, Profiling and other security operational concerned.
• CCTV operations and investigations.
• Coordinating with police department for enquires and investigations.
• Monthly reporting to Security Manager.
Worked for Costa Cruise lines, Italy as Ship Security
From April, 2006 to July, 2011.
To implement procedures as per INTERNATIONAL SHIP AND PORT FACILITY SECURITY CODE (ISPS) requirement. This code is the after effect of 9/11.
Working and coordinating with port, immigration, customs, coast guard and various law enforcing agencies of different countries.
Planning, execution and monitoring of security and safety procedure laid down by company’s quality manual.
Carry out security risk assessment, investigation of security incident and accident, making report for same.
Vigilance, planning and obtaining higher security level to avert threat to life and property on board ship.
Crowd and crisis management.
To ensure safety and security of valued passengers and onboard crewmembers of the vessel.
Screening baggage’s on X-Ray machine, handling archways, having controls of Baggage’s of passenger and crew, for that working on software called BATMAN (baggage tracking management).
Conducting Bomb Drill, Conducting safety and security surveys.
Worked with/in multi lingo, multinational and challenging / demanding environments.
Worked for Jet Airways India Limited, Hyderabad Airport as Senior Security Assistant from September, 2001 to April 2006
Aircraft search (anti-sabotage and anti-hijack checks).
X-ray screening baggage and cargo.
VIP passenger escorting.
Cargo audits and valuable escorting.
Security equipment maintenance.
Surveillance with CCTV control system.
Profiling duty by checking the valid ID cards of staff coming onboard.
X-Ray screening of domestic and international cargo and applying the methods for physical checks by using ETK, Vapor Tracers.
Maritime Security X-ray system Operator Training course (By Brook Smith Training UK) covering the Following subjects :-
1. Linescan & Heimann X-ray Operator.
2. Recognition of Explosive / Weapons / Prohibited Items.
3. Searching Baggage by Hand.
4. Recognition of & Reacting to Suspicious circumstances.
5. Incident Report Writing.
6. Handling Telephoned Bomb Warnings.
Certified Renful Aviation security course in Madurai conducted by Jet Airways India Ltd.
Certified Basic Aviation security course in Mumbai conducted BCAS, Mumbai.
Ship Security Officer Course from HINDUSTAN MARITIME ACADEMY, Chennai.
Crowd & Crisis Management & Human Behavior Course.
Basic safety training course in accordance with Regulation of Italian ministry of transport and Navigation.
Successfully completed Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Course, Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities Course, Elementary First Aid Course & Personal Survival Techniques Course from (HINDUSTAN MARITIME ACADEMY).
Certified AVSEC from Qatar Airways in Doha, Jan 2013.
Certified Train the Trainer course by Qatar Airways.
Certified Embracing Team Diversity Training course by Qatar Airways.
Safety/Security management systems (SMS) training course by Qatar Airways GS&S.
Certified AVSEC (recurrent) from Qatar Airways, 2013&2014.
OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) and IOSH Course. U.S DEPARTMENT OF LABOR License number. 600425191.
FIRST AID COURSES (use of breathing apparatus, CPR (AED) and first aid bandages procedures).
Attended international seminar on Electrical Hazards & Life safety in association with FIRE & SECURITY ASSOCIATION OF INDIA, NOVOTEL, HICC, HYDERABAD, 2011.
NCC “C” Certificate with “B” grade held on 02nd of Feb, 1997 under the Authority of Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Represented at the annual NCC Republic Day camp and the Prime Minister rally held at New Delhi from 5th Jan to 29th Jan, 1996.
Represented Basic Leadership Camp (BLC) held at Dehradun on 14th Dec, 1996.
Participated in Guard of Honor at New Delhi in the view of Republic day celebrations.
Qualifications & Education
GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY (1997)
B.A NIZAM COLLEGE, OSMANIA UNIVERSITY.
English, Hindi, Telugu & (Basic Italian/German).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.