A dedicated, conscientious and hardworking professional with considerable experience gained in payroll, administration and HR support. Meticulous and well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks to ensure that deadlines are met. Attentive to detail when capturing, analysing and reporting large volumes of complex data and adopts a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
2013-date O’KEEFFEE & SWARTZ, SOUTH AFRICA
Human Resources & Payroll Administrator (temporary assignment)
• Assisting with the induction of new employees, creating staff files and capturing and maintaining their information on VIP
• Maintaining and updating confidential staff files with legal and admin documents including sick notes, disciplinary dockets, signed warnings, personnel information and termination packs
• Capturing warnings and hearings on the VIP system at the end of each month and utilising ESS, a programme on VIP, to approve leave, activate users and process employee transfers and cancellations
• Working in close conjunction with the company brokers to arrange provident fund and medical aid presentations as well as dealing with general medical aid application administration
• Liaising directly with Nedbank and providing the necessary documentation to open accounts for new employees
2012-2013 MICROMEGA, SOUTH AFRICA
Payroll Assistant / Administrator
• Ensuring accuracy and attention to detail when calculating and capturing hours or days worked based on timesheets submitted weekly and monthly for approximately 500 contractors
• Adding new employees and terminating employees, modifying fixed information and preparing and collating all input data
• Reconciling and paying external parties (PAYE, Medical Aid, Provident Fund, Garnishees, Leave, General Ledger) and resolving any related enquiries
• Attending to the EFT / ACB payment export file and exporting information from the payroll for General Ledger and UIF purposes
• Preparing and submitting statutory returns and monthly exports and filing all appropriate information correctly
• Reconciling all payroll data with the primary focus on ensuring employees are paid the correct amounts at the right time
• Responsible for balancing and closing journals and assisting with annual and bi-annual audits
2011-2012 MECS AFRICA RECRUITMENT
Recruitment Administrator / HR & Payroll Assistant
• Providing support and assistance to Consultants with the recruitment process involving capturing shortlisted CVs on the internet database and searching for suitable candidates on recruitment portals
• Carrying out routine administrative, payroll and HR duties on behalf of the Operations Manager, HR Manager and HR Officer
• Assisting with de-mobilisations and preparing tenders, maintaining weekly sales reports for Consultants and managing all client service level agreements
• Compiling various employment manuals for all MECS staff and producing new employment contracts for new starts
• Utilising LexisNexis for the purposes of conducting qualification, criminal record and fingerprint checks on candidates
2011 ALEXANDER FORBES, SOUTH AFRICA
Insurance & Technical Services Assistant
• Gaining considerable expertise in the use of Excel for the purposes of creating questionnaires, checking formulae and inputting data
2010 ALCON LABORATORY, SOUTH AFRICA
• Providing a comprehensive administrative and secretarial support service involving extensive data capturing and analysis using the company’s database
2009-2010 PERDM (t/a Master Trade)
Data & Document Controller
• Responsible for general data capturing and office administration as well as training new employees on various aspects of the job role and systems used
18 months spent living and working in the UK in various customer facing roles
Education and qualifications
Matriculation High School Graduation (2004), Rand Park High School
Fundamental Food Course Visual Basic (Macros)
Microsoft Excel SugarLite
Microsoft Word Placement Partners
Microsoft PowerPoint Lexis Nexis Ideco
Outlook VIP / Sage Payroll
Internet VIP / Sage Tax Courses
IT Proficiency: Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher, SAP, Placement Partners, Adobe, SugarLite, LexisNexis, Oracle and VIP / Sage Payroll
Typing Speed: 35 wpm
Languages: Native English; French and Afrikaans
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.