05.12.2012-present SC ROMPETROL SA LIBYA HSEQ Officer
HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) 26.06.2013
- Basic Safety Training Course (Personal Safety Social responsibilities on board ships, Basic fire-fighting, Personal survival Techniques, Elementary First Aid) 13-05-24.05.2013 availability until 24.05.2018
-80 days between December 17 to 06 March 2013- HSEQ Officer in Libya onshore projects.
-Preparation and implementation of project specific HSE plans to ensure safe working practices and adequate emergency response. Establish and monitor an emergency rescue/response plan and periodic drills / training in case of an emergency preparation and updating overall staff’s HSE Matrix.
- Discuss HSE issues every day through daily meeting to promote and enhance HSE performance. Facilitate and use the regular Safety and Communications Meetings to reinforce everyone’s HSE commitments and behaviors.
- Participate in drilling projects as an Senior QHSE wells with a depth of 4000-10000 m in Libya
19 OCTOBER 2009 - 01.12.2012
SC FORADEX S.A. – Oil & Gas Company
Senior QHSE Engineer
-6 years QHSE Manager and 3 Years Ph. Geological Eng.
implement general labor protection law 319/2006,
• Coordination teams in order to discover the land seismic hydrocarbon deposits nationwide, in agreement with O.M.V. SA, Romgaz.
- Participate in drilling projects as an Senior QHSE wells with a depth of 1500-4000 m in Africa and Asia . onshore projects.
- 45 Days between June 15 to August 1 2010 - HSEQ Supervisor in Mauritania oil and gas industry ,onshore projects
- 45 Days between January 10 to 1 March 2011 - HSEQ Supervisor in Iraq, oil and gas industry onshore projects.
- 45 days between September 15 to October 30 2011 - HSEQ Supervisor in Tunisia oil and gas industry onshore projects
- 45 days between January 15 to February 28 2012 - HSEQ Supervisor in Tunisia oil and gas industry. In those period I make this jobs as fallow -
- Rig Safety orientation and HSE policy induction of newly arrived personnel.
- Inspection of Life Saving Equipment’s, life boats and fire extinguishers.
- Attending and participating in pre job meetings for the drilling and operating procedures.
- Coordinating personnel in making Permit to Work, JSA (Job Safety Analysis).
- Training catering personnel about Personal hygiene, communicable disease and First Aid & Choking.
- Coordinating in conducting Fire, H2S and abandon rig drills.
- Course of Training H2S
- Nebosh HSE Oil & Gas Diploma 2011
- IOSH Institution of Ocupational Health and Safety 2011
- OSHA 30 hours - 2012
- Lead Auditor Training Course 2011
- Safety Auditing and the daily rig rounds.
- Food and Sanitation Inspection and inspection of galley, accommodation.
- Medevac for the cases that requires urgent attention for the treatment in shore based hospital.
- Presentation of health and safety related topics in safety meetings.
- Medical and Surgical First Aid for the personnel on board.
- Making incident report and root cause investigation forms.
- Maintaining good public relations between operating company, rig management and crew personnel.
- First aid and latest firefighting techniques.
- Heavy lifting procedure, preventions and hazards while lifting activities.
- Identify related hazard and preventing measures as per client safety procedures.
- Conduct safety exercises, musters and drills.
- All emergency safety procedures.
- Contributed effectively for accomplishment of the districts safety goals, objectives and activities.
- Recognize all the hazards due to different work activities.
- Safe procedure working around heavy equipment’s.
- Wire rope and chain slings procedure.
- Identify the gas and chemicals hazards.
- Resolves complaints and make recommendations to manager for right actions, as required
- Scaffolding safe procedure, avoid falls from heights.
- Standard occupational hazards, including accident analysis and prevention techniques.
- Tips for an effective safety health committee.
- HSE Training at the Romanian Ministry of Labor 50 hours - responsable for work safety
- 80 hours course - HSE Q Inspector Romanian Labor
- Using/handling maintenance/inspection and refilling of all first aid firefighting extinguishers.
- Preparing of safety induction training, tool box talk and safety meeting.
- Seminar orientation of new employees.
- Maintained all safety procedures and norms efficiently.
- Wide experience in the field of managing safety aspects in Petroleum & Gas oil areas.
- Implemented safety measures & effective strategies to reduce risks and hence improved safety.
Strong knowledge of safety procedure (OSHA st Handled highly hazardous chemical products carefully and successfully.
19 October 2009- 15 January 2006 HSE Officer at S.C. PROSPECTIUNI S.A
- implement general labor protection Romanian law 319/2006,
- Coordination teams in order to discover the land seismic hydrocarbon deposits nationwide, in agreement with O.M.V. SA, Romgaz
- Participation in projects 2D and 3D seismic data
- Coordination of system-wide HSE seismic team (500 people), on how to implement the instructions, weekly meeting HSE and implementation scheme SC (Stop Card-how to prevent incidents and accidents), HSE Weekly Activity Reports, simulations PSI ( simulations fires), accident simulations week to see the response time in case of accident).
- Maintaining low risk of accidents with the objective of 0 accidents
- Abroad experience: three months, from March 15 to June 15- 2007, Iran, HSEQ officer as fallow jobs-
- Responsible for all aspects of OSHA compliance including management, documentation, training, underwriting, and claims processing, OSHA accident investigations and audits
- Assisted clients with development of safety programs; developed on-site training program
-Completing safety and environmental inspections, identifying issues and developing corrective action plans to insure compliance with applicable safety, health and environmental regulations including OSHA, EPA, HAZMAT, DOD, and state and local regulations
- Conducting safety training orientation sessions and teaching OSHA courses to ensure that (EHS) policies and procedures are followed
- Monitoring the use, storage and disposal of hazardous chemicals and materials
- Monitoring drinking water systems and testing air and ventilation systems for atmospheric pollution such as contaminants, radiation and noise
- Current in Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
15 January 2006- 15 June 2003 Eng. Geological at S.C. DISTRIGAZ SUD S.A.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.