• More twenty years experience in energy efficiency consulting and project supervising for construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance in energy, utilities and HVAC in industry (oil&gas and petrochemical). Mechanical / Electrical experience in engineering systems, industrial boilers, cogeneration, HRSG, pumps, HVAC, frequency converters, air and gas Compressors, cogeneration, steam systems, DHW skids, Chillers, Cooling Towers.
• Training course for oil burners– SAACKE GmbH – Germany 1995
• Cogeneration training – gas turbines and HRSG – EGT– U.K. 1995
• Training course for HVAC systems CIAT – Culoz France 2001
• Training course for Low Nox burners SAACKE GmbH – Germany 2002
• Training course for oil burners, gas and mixt burners – RIELLO – ITALY 2004
• Three training courses and documentation visit for FERROLI HVAC systems
FERROLI Spa – San Bonifacio Italy 2002-2006
• Documentation visit ORC – geothermal – Altheim Austria 2011
• Emerson Global User Exchange – Dusseldorf 2012
• TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY GH ASACHI, Iasi (Romania)
Dipl.Eng. in Mechanics (master eng.) – Thermal Engineering 1989
• Technical Construction University Bucharest (UTCB) 2010
Energy auditor grade I (highest) for buildings and HVAC systems.
• Polytechnic University Bucharest (UPB) 2013
Chartered Energy Manager for Industry – post universitary course
Foreign Languages: english – advanced
french – basic
Period: May 2008 – present
Position: Head of Energy & Utilities Department
Company & Location: Energy Bio Chemicals – CAROM Branch
Report to: Branch Director and to CEO.
I am the main responsible for continuous operation in a energy efficiency manner, P&L balance and life-cycle cost analysis regarding energy and utilities systems. The continuous energy efficiency improving is my main goal.
I coordinate all activities relating with participation to the free power and gas market, with more 1 million euro/month turnover.
Lead the technical expertise and provide engineering knowledge for a continous energy efficiency operation, for troubleshooting complex engineering problems, for the bottlenecking at the design, construction or operation stage.
Develops and seeks approval for annual manpower and resources budgets, and monitors performance to ensure activities are appropriately supported and within approved schedule and budget levels.
Develops and gains approval for Quality Management procedures to guide and direct the achievement of energy efficiency objectives.
I coordinated the tender inputs and deliver the technical approval of key engineering documents in a energy efficiency spirit.
Ensures compliance with HSE Standards.
Starting 2012 I`m part of the leading team which coordinate one big project ( more twenty million euros) in the petrochemical field – desulphurization and selective hydrogenation for the C4 fraction upfront of the butadiene factory.
This is one international project with UOP (a Honeywell company) and one big EPCM Company. I had participate in the UOP head office in Des Plaines, IL – USA to the PFD Review Meeting and P&ID Review Meeting. In this moment I`m involved in coordination of the detailing design, HAZOP and the procurement for the main equipments.
Period: 2010 – present – Energy Auditor for Buildings and HVAC – I work like freelancer (part-time job). I provided more one thousand Energy Performance Certificates and Energy Audits for different type of buildings (domestic, commercial and industrial).
Period: 1990 – May 2008
Position: Head of Energy & Utilities, Utilities plant manager / Department Head
Company & Location: CAROM, Onesti (Romania)
Report to: Technical Director
I lead the specific activities for:
– Industrial refrigeration more 1.5 MW cooling capacity.
– Cooling towers and cooling water pumps – industrial capacity ( more 40 MW )
– Compressed air,
– PSA Nitrogen units
– Raw water pump station, firefighting systems (booster pumps)
– Steam boilers more than 50 t/h
– High and medium voltage power station (2 x 40 MVA)
– Utilities network
• Increasing the boilers efficiency by a new chemical treatment for make-up and boiler water with NALCO Chemicals and new heat recovery equipments.
• Increasing the condensate recovery efficiency by replacing the old steam traps with new others
• Increasing the refrigeration efficiency by replacing the old plant (3MW) with a new one (0.9 MW) for polymerization plant
• Increasing the steam distribution efficiency through introducing new insulation systems
• Construction of a new nitrogen plant (PSA process) with AtlasCopco
• Modernising and increasing the energy efficiency of one huge compressed air systems through introducing of the new and efficient compressors Mattei – Cameron, and new and automatisated dry station Gardner Denver
• Modernising the cooling & raw water pumping systems through introducing frequency converters for water pumps
• MS Office
• MS Project • Internet
• Acrobat Reader
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.