A results-driven, award winning and highly self motivated food & beverage and hospitality service professional with more than eight years’ progressive experience within the delivery of an exceptional customer service whilst adhering to set deadlines, targets and business objectives. Works well on own initiative with a high level of self responsibility, plays an instrumental role within a successful and productive team and is a strong leader, capable of motivating individuals.
Being named as the Red Hot Rising Star (2011) for outstanding performance during the year
Winning a “Shopping Recovery Cocktail competition” for AMPM Bar in Hilton Kensington, London
Receiving Departmental Trainer of the Month Award (Feb 2006) for Hilton Kensington, London hotel
Personally named as Best Newcomer Employee Of The Year (2005) for Hilton Group of Hotels
Giving best presentation of the year in Banarasidas Chandiwala Food & Beverage Competition (2003)
Achieving a 2nd ranking in Taj Hotel Aptitude Test competition (2003)
2013 – To Date DEMI CHEF DE RANG, The Savoy (Fairmont Managed Hotel) London
• Fully accountable for serving a world famous afternoon tea, breakfast and dinner at this elegant restaurant located in a well-known London landmark
• Ensuring the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, providing valuable assistance with menu choices and delivering accurate and timely food & beverage orders
• Regularly liaising with hosts regarding any relevant guest information, such as special requests and dietary requirements
• Ensuring the consistent adherence to all governing policies, procedures and service standards, including those relating to health and safety, food hygiene and cleanliness
2012 – 2013 FOOD & BEVERAGE TEAM MEMBER, St Ermins Hotel (331 Bedrooms), Westminster, London
• Successfully completing in-room dining operations in absence of In-Room Dining Manager and under the guidance of F&B Director during extremely busy Christmas period (Dec 2012)
• Ensuring the provision of exceptional high standards in this luxurious ‘Autograph Collection’, whilst keeping up-to-date regarding food & beverage service, promotions and information about daily events
• Playing an instrumental role within all F&B outlets within the hotel including a la carte breakfast in the restaurant, afternoon tea in the library lounge, terrace bar service, among others
2012 TRAIN DISPATCHER (London 2012 Olympic Games) SERCO Docklands Light Railway, London
• Undertaking full training and assessment as Station Crowd Control Manager (SCCM), primarily responsible for the safety of customers and colleagues at the station all times
• Personally responsible for the safe dispatch of trains in line with a strict schedule, ensuring the provision of an excellent customer service at all times
• Efficiently transferring knowledge when briefing delegates, enabling them to carry out Station Crowd Control and Train Dispatch duties to the best of their ability, as well as debriefing to manage team performance
• Providing valuable assistance and controlling customer flow in addition to preparing to stop trains in events of safety, consistently adhering to all governing guidelines and procedures
2011 – 2012 RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR (350 Seater Restaurant), Red Hot World Buffet & Bar, Leeds
• Assisting the Restaurant Manager with the timely serving of customers, incorporating between 400 and 600 customers on a daily basis and up to 1800 at a weekend
• Playing an instrumental role in increasing volume of repeat guests, ultimately benefiting the company bottom line, ensuring booking information is accurate and guests needs and requirements achieved
• Strictly adhering to all governing health and safety, food safety and fire safety policies and procedures and cleaning / maintaining hygiene of the restaurant whilst controlling cleaning staff
• Dealing with any customer queries or concerns and escalating the same when necessary
2007 – 2011 AMPM BAR & LOUNGE SUPERVISOR / ASSISTANT TO THE FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER, Hilton (602 Bedrooms) London
• Working in line with bar operations brand standards and following beverage serving regulation guidelines by law as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines and procedures and Fire Regulations
• Undertaking the arrangement of food and wine pairing, cocktail and service trainings as well as supervising and training of staff working in the bar and lounge
• To assist food and beverage manager to keep beverage cost in line as planned monthly.
2005 – 2007 F&B SERVER FOR CONFERENCE AND BANQUETS, Hilton London Kensington (602 Bedrooms)
• Maintaining high standards of company grooming policies and professional behaviour at all times and providing assistance with the dinner table lay out in banquets in line with instructions
• Working as part of a successful and productive team responsible for providing a first class customer service as well as keeping the back of house area / side station tidy and clean
• Seeking ongoing guidance and support on ongoing basis
2004 – 2005 FOOD & BEVERAGE QUALITY REPRESENTATIVE, McDonalds, UK.
BTEC Level 2 Door Supervision Emergency First Aid and Health & Safety at Work
Safe Release of Trapped Lift Passengers Food & Hygiene Certificate Stage 2A
Personal Licence Holder
BTECH HND Hospitality and Tourism Management 2005
Post Graduate Diploma Hotel & Tourism Management 2005
Diploma Hotel Management 2004
Key I.T Skills
• Microsoft Office, Fidelio and Micros Point of Sale Systems
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.