SAMSUNG R&D INSTITUTE, Warsaw, Poland 2013- Present
Cooperation and Operation Manager
• Initiate collaborative projects including 12 new research projects with universities and 3 new development projects with industrial partners.
• Supervise 20 R&D projects, coordinates HR activities, and balances priorities as the Grant Direct of EUR 9 million.
• Manage 12 people in technology sensing research, conference presentations, newspaper and journal publications, signing NDA contracts, training lectures, partner relationships.
• Maintain and monitor relationships with National and Local governments, media and press.
• Recognized as Best Business Contributors of the Year in 2013 for maintaining partnership relations with academia, governments and industry partners.
SAMSUNG R&D INSTITUTE, Warsaw, Poland 2012- 2013
University Cooperation Supervisor
• Successfully coordinated joint research projects in cooperation with universities, research institutes and external partners.
• Communicated and negotiated contracts, grants and international partnerships.
• Recognized as Newcomer of the Year in 2012 in Technology Planning for starting new field of competence.
SILESIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Gliwice, Poland 2010- Present
• Improves education quality by supervising bachelor and master theses, consulting students, and creating classroom content.
• Writes and publishes education documents including 40+ publications and a textbook “Laboratory of Electrical Engineering with Introduction and Numeric Exercises”.
SILESIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Gliwice, Poland 2006- 2010
Junior Member of Research and Education Staff
• Developed and delivered teaching material for up to 50 students and scheduled and evaluated student exams.
• Applied for grants to finance my research in artificial intelligence application for analog electronic circuit diagnosis.
• Awarded by students the title of most popular teacher within the Institute of Electronics.
SILESIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Gliwice, Poland
• Doctorate in Electronics, 2009
• Thesis: “A Diagnosis of Global Parametric Faults in Analogue Integrated Circuits with the use of the Chosen Artificial Intelligence Methods”
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.