I completed my schooling,college in Hyderabad.Graduated in Nursing and worked as Staff Nurse in a 300 bedded hospitals for around 2+years and worked as Registered CAPD Nurse for 2years for an MNC Company.Worked as Sr.Product Executive for a MNC Company for sales and Business Development.
• Worked at CARE HOSPITALS as a Staff Nurse in Medical Intensive Care Unit & Dialysis unit.
• Worked as CLINICAL COORDINATOR with Clarislifesciences pvt ltd for Dialysis division.
• Worked as Sr.Product Executive for Sandor medicaids
• Worked as Business Executive for Rottapharm/Madaus.
• Extensive experience in the Healthcare sector ranging from clinical care to administrative responsibility.
• Self-motivated, efficient, resourceful and reliable under pressure.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
• Detail oriented and resourceful in the completion of tasks with ability to multi-task effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively as a team player as well as working independently to achieve objectives.
• Possess strong problem resolution skills.
• Dedicated individual achieving a reputation for consistently going beyond what is required.
STAFF NURSE IN MICU,PERITONEAL DIALYSIS COORDINATOR & HEMODIALYSIS NURSE
(2010 to 2012 APRIL)
• Responsible for the plan, implement, educate and train the new staff, nursing and medical trainees about the dialysis.
• Management of the health status with the help of the therapy techniques.
• Observe and analyze the patient data, assessment and reports.
• Made recommendations to the appropriate medical professional.
• Participated in the team for the development and management of short or long term care plans.
• Handles the queries and problems regarding health and resolve them.
• Assisting Doctors in capd catheterization.
• Counseling patients about peritoneal dialysis.
• Giving training to the patients and their family members.
Registered Nurse (RN),
Care hospitals, Hyderabad
• Responsible for the complete nursing process for both adult and pediatrics patients.
• Managed and directed nursing care activities during the patients hospital stay.
• Identified short and long term goals based on patient care needs.
• Provided and documented nursing interventions based on assessed patient needs, and plan of care.
• Collaborated with appropriate health team members for coordination of daily plan of care for assigned patients.
• Involved the family when providing care and in decision-making as appropriate.
• Documented the effectiveness of nursing care and modified plan of care as patient progresses toward expected outcomes.
• Observed, assessed, and recorded symptoms, reactions, and progress.
• Assisted physicians during treatments and examinations.
• Develop and managed nursing care plans.
• Administered medications and assisted in convalescence and rehabilitation.
• Instructed patients and their families in proper care.
• Helped individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain their health.
• Provided practice management support and patient education.
• Acted as a clinical resource to support staff.
CAPD CLINICAL COORDINATOR
,(CLARIS LIFESCIENCES 2012 APRIL TO 2014 APRIL)
• Visiting patients home for giving training , explaining the procedure and also instructing them the Do’s and Do not’s.
• Educating them about the procedure advantages and disadvantages.
• Giving them the dietary advice
• Performing all the aseptic techniques, Dressing and also changing the catheters according to the schedule.
• Giving counseling to the patients at the hospitals.
• Making the patient ready for the procedure if the Doctor advised for the placement of the catheter.
• Taking all the pre procedure care, assisting the doctors during the placement of the catheter in operation theaters and also the post operative care.
• Following up the patient at their homes and looking for the patency of the Catheter.
(SANDOR MEDICAIDS 2014 APRIL TO SEPTEMBER 2014
(ROTTAPHARM/MADAUS SEPTEMBER 2014 TO PRESENT)
• Regular visiting of Doctors at their Clinics and also Hospitals and detailing about the product.
• Assisting Doctors in the operation theaters for the placement of the product in the patient Body.
• Reporting the sales to our head of the sales.
• Conducting some CME for making our product more aware among the people.
• This is a position were it includes both Sales and Also Nursing values
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
CARE COLLEGE OF NURSING,HYDERABAD.
RAILWAY JUNIOR COLLEGE, HYDERABAD.
BHEGAS HIGH SCHOOL, HYDERABAD
Licences & Certifications
• Registered Nurse (RN) License – 118069
• Registered midwifery nurse – 117633
• Registered public health nurse – 17415
• Certified peritoneal dialysis nurse from St.JOHN’S NATIONAL HEALTH ACADEMY,Banglore & Baxter INDIA Pvt.ltd.
• Cardio vascular System
• Genital Urinary System
• Central Nervous System
• Hospital Acquired Infection
• Infection Control in ICU
• Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Patient Care.
Mechanical ventilators, Cardiac Monitors, Pulse Oxymeter, Blood Gas Analyzer, CVP Monitors, Suction Apparatus, , Pace Maker, Temperature Probe, Glucometer, O2 Flow meter, LVAD Machine, Syringe Pumps (IVAC, ATOM, THERMO) BiPAP Machine IABP, Dialysis Machines(Gambro, B-Braun,),APD CYCLER(BAXTER).
• Sponge bath
• Bed making
• Vital signs
• Monitoring Intake / output
• Blood transfusion
• Administer medication/ Injections
• IV line Insertion
• Insertion of NG Tube
• Preparing patients for surgery
• Care of patients with IABP
• Care of Post Operative Patient
• Oral and Endo Tracheal Suction
• Manual ventilation
• Arterial blood gases
• Tracheotomy care
• Death care
• Recording and reporting
• Assisting for Peritoneal Dialysis, Intubations and Tracheotomy and Inter Coastal Drainage Insertion.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.