I have recently completed my English Literature and Creative Writing degree at Aberystwyth University. During my time at Aberystwyth I studied in Utica, New York for a semester.
I believe the communication skills I have acquired over the course of my education have enabled me to adapt to most, if not all, fields of work. I want to explore a career in digital/social media.
BA English Literature & Creative Writing 2011-2014
Literature subjects covered include: literary theory, structuralism, psychoanalysis, narratology, cross-cultural dialogues, and text in technology. Writing subjects covered include: reviews, biographies, and extended short stories. During my time at Aberystwyth I studied in Utica, New York for a semester, where I took classes in broadcast journalism and writing for public relations.
BTEC Music (Distinction), Media Studies (B), Drama (B), English Lit (C) 2008-2010
With Love From Summer, London January 2014 – Present
Head of Social Media Marketing
I develop and maintain the jewellery company’s brand image to a high standard across various different media channels.
• I created and numerous social media accounts for the company, and continue to manage and maintain them efficiently.
• I regularly educate myself on current social media trends and create ways to implement them on behalf of the company.
• I conduct market research on new trends both in fashion and media.
• I assist in managing the company brand, helping create a specific image for the business.
Additional duties include:
• Interacting with customers and handling queries
• Influencing product design
Listen Fundraising, London February 2014 – March 2014
Telephone Charity Fundraiser
I increased the contributions of individuals by building positive relationships with the supporter. Also raising awareness of behalf of the charities for the cause and the organizations goals.
• I developed an excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service skills.
• I memorised large chunks of text and facts, including financial disclosures.
• I handled personal data on behalf of the support, including setting up direct debits.
• I worked to and exceeded targets in every single shift (including during training).
• I was able to use a call database system.
• I tailored my conversational skills to suit a range of different personalities in order to build a rapport with and persuade supporters.
Ichthus Revive!, Sussex Seasonal (Summers 2009 – 2013)
Catering service – roles in kitchen, waitressing, café and shop
I volunteered for a week every summer in a busy outdoor kitchen/shop/café at a Christian retreat.
• Food preparation
• Food service
• Handling money
• Customer interaction
• IT skills: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
• Skills in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, WordPress, Pinterest.
• Knowledge of Hootsuite.
• Typing speed of 100 WPM.
• Basic understanding of French and German.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.