Currently i am unemployed, looking for a entry level job. I am a hard worker, determined and ambitious. I am a work well in a team, but also independently. I work well under pressure, have a high attention to detail and am very organised. My main weakness is public speaking, but i am working hard to improve this. I have had a variety of work experience, including, office assistant work and front of house. I am looking for a career where i can progress upwards within the company.
Sept 2013-June 2014
Quest Professional- Professional Business Diploma- Merit
The Professional Diploma Programme
MS Office 2010, Touch Typing, Short Hand , Introduction to Business, Economics and Business Finance, Business Law, Business Enterprise, Social Digital Media, Event Management, Diary Management, Travel Arrangement, Sales and Negotiation, Expenses and Business Administration
August 2012-May 2013
Leeds College of Art- Foundation Diploma- Pass
July 2014-August 2014
Press and Marketing Intern – LKBennett
• Offering assistance to the press and marketing department
• Booking couriers
• Sending out deliveries and processing returns
• Updating files with the current seasons details
• Looking for any coverage online and in magazines and papers
June 2014-June 2014
Assistant – KPMG
• Offering assistance to a team secretary
• Booking meeting rooms, finding flights, sorting post
• Running general office errands
• Filling in spreadsheets to enable organisation for phone conferences
June 2013 –June 2013
Team Assistant – Philippa Bradley Agencies
Lingerie, nightwear, loungewear and swim wear specialist , supplying large-scale online retailers including Amazon, Asos, Net-a-Porter and they have Relationships with Harrods, Fenwick’s Bond Street, Selfridges, Figleaves, Harvey Nichols.
The role involved:
• Acting as a main point of contact for clients over the phone, managing diaries in outlook
• Managing Post
• Assisting with office administration
• Sat in on meetings with clients
• Organised the newly delivered stock, setting up the stock in the display rooms
• Researching any necessary travel details needed for upcoming trips to fashion shows and meetings abroad
June 2013-June 2013
Sales Assistant – Shyman
A Cornish based clothing brand providing male and female clothing lines.
The role involved:
• Acting as first point of contact for customers both face to face and over the telephone
• Promoting the brand and up-selling product as and when required
• Assisting the merchandising team to ensure the store was Visually Merchandised according the VM plan, assisting with in store displays and window dressing
• Maintaining customer relations and offering support to a loyal customer base
• Processing customer orders and responsible for cash and PDQ transaction both face to face and over the telephone
Assistant -Tatler Magazine-Editorial and Fashion Department.
• Being a first point of contact for any queries over the telephone
• Responsible for collecting and managing deliveries within the fashion department
• Accountable for collecting and taking the post every morning and afternoon
July 2012-August 2012
Front Office Assistant – Blenkin and Co Estate Agents.
The role involved:
• Main point of contact over the phone for clients and face to face in the office
• Sending out brochures
• Organising and managing diaries in Outlook for upcoming appointments
• Responsible for ensuring there were always plenty of brochures in the window displays, and that the displays looked presentable
June 2013- present
Waitress -Yorkshire Party Catering Company
• Paying keen attention to detail, preparing for wedding receptions, dinners and parties
• Maintaining cleanliness around all the venues, ensuring everything was constantly presentable
• Interacting with the guests and ensuring a high level of satisfaction amongst all guests
Sales Assistant -Helmsley Traditional Sweet Shop
• First point of contact for customers over the telephone and face to face in the shop
• Helping the customers to their product and with whatever they might need.
• Checking stock supplies, and ensuring all stock is kept full and looks presentable to the customers
• Promoting new stock in the window displays , and constantly updating the displays
December 2009- January 2010
Sales Assistant -Mulberry Hall
Flagship store and online presence for China, Crystal, Cutlery and Cookware.
The role involved:
• First point of contact for any customer orders over the phone, also for any customers within the shop, responsible for cash and PDQ transactions, face to face and over the telephone
• Responsible for processing wedding lists for customers, helping with wedding lists
• Constantly checking on stock, and ensuring there was always plenty of stock in the shops and stock room. Keeping up all appearances within the shop floor
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.