- Researcher, Contractor, Startup professional.
- Adept at quickly acquiring new skills on the go.
- Entrepreneurial, Professional approach/perspectives.
- Comfortable in both Software & Hardware integration work.
- Honored by British High Commission, UKIBC at an IIM-C business event.
- Received several certificates of technical proficiency during work tenure at AMDOCS.
- Received ICT Postgraduate Research Grant ’07 – Scholarship to pursue research at the Department of Information Technology (DIT), University of Trento (UNITN), Italy
- Project ‘Softbox’ stood among top 65 projects in Microsoft’s Imagine Cup’ 06 and exhibited among top 15 projects at Endeavour (Techkriti), IIT Kanpur’s Techfest’06
- Won 1st prize in Anvesha: a technical paper presentation contest held @IIIT-Allahabad, India
- Won 2nd prize in Magnum Opus: a software exhibition contest held @IIIT-Allahabad, India
2003- 2007 : B.Tech (Information Technology) ,
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, India
(Project: 10 / 10, Overall: 8.45 / 10)
Global Experience in Technology Research & Development, Business Growth, Commercialization
BU Head, M/s. Integrated Technology Lab.
– Leading day to day affairs.
Head R&D, Empezar Telematics Laboratories (P) Ltd,
– Lead Technology Research, Design, Development, Procurement, Consultancy & Support
– Developed end-to-end commercial web, mobile application for GPS based Tracking of mobile assets.
– Introduced ETL Training & Certification programme. .
– Raised seed capital from Department of Science & Technology (DST), MCIT, Govt. of India.
(August’ 2007 – June’ 2008)
Subject Matter Expert (SME), Amdocs (NYSE:DOX),
– Worked on web-based-self-service workflows for U.S., U.K. telecom clients.
– Received several certificates of Proficiency.
(March’ 2007 – July’ 2007)
Research Intern, Universita Degli Studi Di Trento,
– Received ICT Post graduate Research Grant 2007 to pursue Italian Govt. Sponsored project on WSN.
– Implemented ARSP: a novel time-synchronization protocol for WSN.
– Outcome was reported to be of excellent quality by the project supervisor Prof. David Macii.
– Provided training, knowledge transfer to PHD student.
(May’ 2005 – June’ 2005)
Research Intern, International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
– Developed IMPNR for DRDO lead project at Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Center.
Patents-pending & Publications
Fuzzy Adaptive Brightness Control Mechanism (Ref. Id: 399/DEL/2007)
Ergonomic Cushy Mouse Kit (Ref. Id: 2215/DEL/2007)
“Efficient and cost effective tracker in monitored area network using RFID”. Published in IEEE Explore 2006.
“An intelligent motion planner for a non-holonomic car-like robots in presence of random obstacles”. Accepted In Conference- IASTED, RA 2005, (Cambridge) USA.
Awards & Achievements
Honored by British High Commission, UKIBC at an IIM-C business event.
Received several certificates of technical proficiency from AMDOCS.
Received ICT Postgraduate Research Grant ’07 – Scholarship to pursue research at the Department of Information Technology (DIT), University of Trento (UNITN), Italy.
Project ‘Softbox’ stood among top 65 projects in Microsoft’s Imagine Cup’ 06 and exhibited among top 15 projects at Endeavour (Techkriti), IIT Kanpur’s Techfest’06.
Won 1st prize in Anvesha: a technical paper presentation contest held @IIIT-Allahabad, India.
Won 2nd prize in Magnum Opus: a software exhibition contest held @IIIT-Allahabad, India.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.