A loyal and hardworking Qualified Quantity Surveyor, with significant experience in both on- and off-site roles. Communicates effectively with a diverse range of people, establishing positive professional relationships and providing accurate, reliable work. Enjoys contributing as an integral member of the team, and is recognized as a capable and motivational leader.
Education And Qualifications
BTech: Quantity Surveying (2012)
Modules included: Building Entrepreneurship, Construction Law and Procedures, Market Valuation, Research Methodology, Construction Economics, and Quantity Surveying (Building and Civil)
National diploma: Building (2011)
Modules included: Construction Management, Construction Technology, Structures and Concrete, Quantity Surveying, Construction Accounting and Price Analysis
Matriculation: Subjects included English and Mathematics, (overall Merit) (2005)
Construction Estimating and Valuations 2013
Quantity Surveyor and Estimator (Feb 2013 –date)
• Preparing accurate bills of quantities by measuring from drawings
• Managing financial activities including forecasting, costing, estimating and pricing
• Acquiring expertise in the use of JBCC software for managing contracts
• Issuing payment certificates for subcontractor claims
• Carrying out end-of-month valuations to assess work completed and agree payments
• Contributing significantly to projects valued up to 40million Rand
Site Quantity Surveyor and Foreman (2012)
Alpha Civil Building
• Carrying out measurements in a site-based role, with additional responsibility for payments
• Providing strong leadership and direction to a team of 14, to ensure high quality and timely delivery
• Ground works, civil works and housing development on projects in excess of R10 million.
Wine Connoisseur Kleine Zalze Wine Estate (2010 – 2012)
GVK Junior Quantity Surveyor (Internship) (2008 – 2009)
JLK Paarl Junior Foreman (Internship) (2006 – 2007)
Osiris Student Trainee (2005)
Native Afrikaans and fluent English
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.