I have many years experience in auditing, customer relations management and regulatory compliance management
2004 to 2005 University Of Central England, UK (now Birmingham City University)
Masters in Business Administration-Management and Finance
2007-2010 University of Staffordshire, UK
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management
1997 to 2001 University of Capecoast, Ghana
Bachelor of Science (Hons) Agricultural Science
July 2014 to present
2 Sisters Food Group (UK) Ltd
Quality Assurance Manager
Working as part of special division of technical specialist in one of the largest food groups in Europe. Supervision of quality department with supervision of quality auditors, technical contact for UK major retailers, ensuring company compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards. Ensuring all Key performance indicators are met with overall responsibility of external auditing bodies. Maintenance of administrative records including daily, weekly and monthly Key performance indicators and reports. Investigating customer complaints. Liasing with customer technical departments for feedback on services received. Conducting supplier audits with visits to suppliers.
January, 2014 to June 2014
FRESHWAY CHILLED FOODS LTD
Food Quality Technologist (reason to leave: potential factory closure)
Reporting directly to the technical Manager.
• Generation of finished product specifications in approved customer format for all customers and own brand products within agreed timescales
• Work with NPD team to ensure that all aspects of a product launch are completed in an organised and timely manner
• Ensuring supplier specifications are detailed to meet customer requirements
• Conducting internal audits (GMPs, Hygiene, Glass, plastic, building fabric, process, allergens)
• Assist in the completion of monthly KPI returns to customers and board.
• Attend production trials to ensure the trials are run correctly.
• Ensuring product specifications and customer specifications manuals are continually updated and maintained.
• Assist in customer visits, presentations and third party auditing.
• Investigate and respond to customer complaints, investigative internal product deviations and issue non-conformance.
• Maintenance of QMS databases including raw material specifications, finished products, chemicals, technical information and labelling information.
2012 to Feb 2014
CLEONE Foods Ltd
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director
• Undertake Ownership of the technical processes and act as the key point of contact for technical/quality assurance for Major UK retailers and hold regular reviews Ensuring highest standards of Quality are adhered to by staff
• HACCP team leader and monitoring and evaluating performance of CCP’s, monitor performance of metal detections and checkweighers.Monitoring food quality and issuance of non-conformance
• Conducts internal departmental auditing
• Approvals and auditing of raw material suppliers and representing company on technical meetings.
• Conduct Route Cause Analysis and report to weekly internal audit reviews boards. Carry out internal and Third Party Audits Including BRC and Supplier Audits.
• Verifications of CCPs, Weight checks, Storage chillers and freezer temperatures, inner temperature of finished products and raw materials.
• Participated in Achieving and maintaining BRC Grade A for the company.
• Maintenance of QMS data bases, Micro-analysis of lab results for raw materials, environmental swabs, raw materials.
• Respond to customer technical queries on product information.
2008 to 2011
Maple Leaf Bakery (UK) Ltd
Quality Assurance Administrator/Internal Auditor
Part of the Quality team ensuring quality products is produce to meet customer expectation.
• Conducts daily hygiene GMPs, monitors CCPs, weight checks, calibrate probes and weigh scales. Conducts chemical audits.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and accurate manner-including customer complaints/claims, specifications and NPD. Undertakes departmental internal audits.
• Ensure company meets customer /audit standards including HACCP Principles, BRC, ISO9001 and ethical requirements.
• Participated in achieving BRC Grade ‘A ‘for the company
• Initially worked from hygiene, production departments as hygiene and production operative.
October 2001 to September 2014
Amex International Inc (Ghana)
• Compliance Manager and Commodity Market Analyst- Farm Management and Trade Advisory Service.
• Responsibilities include keeping Export clients informed on government regulations and international standard and regulations, making policy decisions, keeping clients up to date knowledge on pest and diseases, advising exporters and farms on financial planning and forcast. Helping clients on forward planning, budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records. Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records. Assisting clients review their policies and procedures .Advertising and helping client’s liase with international commodity traders. Keeping clients up to date with information on prices in the commodity markets and price fluctuations. Training of clients personnel on record keeping and farm management principles.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.