• Good accounting exposure with proper work management and analytical skills.
• Ability to accept responsibility and can perform the given work with efficiency and accuracy.
• Possess positive attitude, like to take challenges, sincere and devoted to responsibilities.
• Cosmopolitan outlook, worked under a wide range of social, cultural and linguistic environment; work place and work culture are therefore not constraints to deliver results.
• Staff Management Skill. Was leading a team of 8 peopl
• Working with Inara Investments Limited as financial manager. Mainly working transporters accounting and settlement, dealing with Client – Glencore International. Working since June 2013 (1 Year)
• Worked with Cognizant Technology Solutions as a Team Lead under the project for UBS Investment Bank as an Entity Controller role controlling financial reporting of various subsidiaries of UBS AG, London. From June 2010 to June 2013 (3 Years).
• Worked with PricewaterhouseCoopers as an Associate in Assurance field from August 2009 to June 2010 (10 months)
• Completed Articleship Training from :
– PricewaterhouseCoopers – March 2009 to August 2009 (6 months)
– Gilani & Associates – March 2008 to February 2009 (12 months)
– N. S. Shetty & Company – August 2006 to February 2008 (18 months)
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Chartered Accountancy – Final, 2008, ICAI, 52.38% (at 1st attempt)
(Membership Number : 133826)
• Chartered Accountancy – Prof. Education – II, 2006, ICAI, 66.83% (at 1st attempt).
• Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR), 2011, ACCA (United Kingdom), 71% (at 1st attempt).
• Bachelors Degree (B. Com.), 2005, Saurashtra University-Rajkot, 76.28%.
• Higher Secondary Eduction (Std. XII), 2002, Gujarat Board, 75.5%.
From August 2010 to October 2010 (80 Days), involved in transition of UBS Investment Bank – Subsidiary Reporting – London, from UK to India. Actively participated in knowledge transfer sessions by client and made it a sucessfully transited process in India.
Current Experience :
Organisation : Inara Investments Limited, Zambia
Designation : Financial Manager
Period : Since June 2013
Financial Reporting :
• Preparing monthly transporter’s accounts and settlement
• Invoice processing and debtor management
• Production of monthly Management Report
• Timely completion of local statutory requirements.
Team management :
• Looking after a team of 20 people at various location.
• Ensure timely collation of data from various location.
Previous Experience – 1 :
Organisation : Cognizant Technology Solutions (Client : UBS Investment Bank)
Designation : Team Lead (Asst. Manager)
Period : June 2010 to June 2013
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Entity controller for UK Subsidiaries (IB & AM) of UBS AG.
• Production of Monthly Management Reporting
• Cost Recharges (HCTs) to other entities in different regions
• Monthly FX Hedge review
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statements (FS) for London Subsidiaries under IFRS and UK GAAP.
• Liaisoning with Auditors during Statutory Audit of FS.
• Communicating with Tax and Legal Team for required details
Past Experience – 2 :
Organisation : Price Waterhouse Coopers, Assurance, Mumbai
Designation : Associate
Period : August 2009 to June 2010
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Audit and review of private & public limited companies
• Key Audit areas were Payables, Receivables, Asset Capitalization, Inventory valuation and control, Inter branch reconciliation.
• Reviewing internal control systems
TEAM MANAGEMENT SKILLS
• Monitoring the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and achieving of individual and group targets.
• Supervising and instructing, so as to enable them to complete their work faster and with utmost efficiency with job satisfaction.
• Microsoft Office Tools : Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Accounting Software : SAP R3 (Finance) and Oracle Business Solution
• Reporting Tools : Business Objects XI and Business Warehouse
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.