Diligent, honest and determined person who wants to learn and to develop professionally. Team worker experience, ready to develop through team work and to adapt, but I also have a strong self-initiative. Excellent knowledge of English, readiness to move and to work in a new environment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Degree Level: Master’s Degree
Field of Study: Electronics and Telecommunications; Industrial Electronics
Institution Name: Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, Serbia
Graduation Date: June 1999
Title: Graduate Engineer of Electronics and Telecommunications, specialized for Industrial Electronics. My grade is equal to master of electrical engineering
– Certificate for Explosion Protected Electrical Equipment (ATEX) Maintenance
– Certificate for ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management
– Certificate of One-year course for scientific, technical and court translators. I am a member of Association of Scientific and Technical Translators of Serbia
Position: Project and Maintenance Engineer
Company: Euro-Diesel SA, Grace-Hollogne, Belgium
Work Location: Umm Garn, Qatar
Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
From: September 2012 to: present day
– Assisting the Project Managers during offer preparations in technical review of tender specifications and technical preparation of the offers, with a focus on the local content;
– Assisting the Project Managers during the execution of projects. The Project and Maintenance Engineer shall be the local technical point of contact for the clients during the execution of projects;
– Ensuring the proper performance of the maintenance activities on Euro-Diesel’s installed systems in the Middle-East region. Supervision of Euro-Diesel’s maintenance staff;
– Performing the on-site supervision of installations in coordination with the Project Managers.
Position: Technical Advisor
Company: VK Aromatics doo, Novi Sad, Serbia, a subsidiary of VK Aromatics International, Singapore
Chemicals/Petro-Chemicals, Food Manufacturing
From: November 2008 to: June 2011
– Sales Support in a Flavour Manufacturing Company
– Translating the documents from English to Serbian and from Serbian to English
– Technical Sales Support. Customer Care and Advising Training of Sales Representatives. Procurement of machines, raw materials, computer systems and other equipment.
– Working with Flavour Samples and making end products (biscuits, muffins, etc.) for exhibitions.
– Building and Maintenance of company Website
– Handling Import-Export documentation, including Customs Documents, HACCP Certificates, etc.
Position: Electrical Engineer for Maintenance
Company: Albus, Novi Sad, Serbia
From: June 2005 to: December 2006
– Electrical Equipment Maintenance in a factory that produces soap, detergent, cosmetics and cleaning agents
– High and Low Voltage Electrical Equipment Maintenance including transformers, motors and cables
– Communication Equipment Maintenance including PABX maintenance and cabling the installation into new buildings
– Machine Maintenance including process equipment and machines such as fillers, packers and slurry pumps
– Introduction of new Automatic Regulation Circles for temperature, flow and pressure
Position: Electrical Engineer for Maintenance
Company: Methanol and Acetic Acid Complex, Kikinda, Serbia
From: July 1999 to: June 2005
– Electrical and Instrumentation Equipment Maintenance in a petrochemical factory that produces methanol and acetic acid from natural gas. Planning and carrying out of regular daily, monthly and yearly checks and repairs. Drawing and updating schemes and other technical documentation. Implementation of new technical solutions for automatic control and monitoring (PLC; SCADA, etc.)
– Maintenance of high-voltage (20kV, 6kV) and low-voltage (0.4kV) electrical equipment (16MVA generator, 750kVA genset, high and low-voltage motors (synchronous and asynchronous), transformers, cables, switches, etc.).
– Instrumental equipment maintenance (measure and regulation equipment for level, flow, pressure, temperature, pH value, gas and liquid process analysers…)
– Communication equipment maintenance (telephones and PABX central offices
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.