EXPERIENCED CIVIL ENGINEER WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
Industrious and experienced Project execution, Civil Engineer and with Technical support Engineering experience and an outstanding record of leading multi-disciplinary engineering and technology teams
Highly accomplished and results driven professional with over 17 years of experience in handling different aspects of Property Management/Infrastructure Construction/Oil & Gas projects/Civil Engineering and Airports.
Project Management Professional, Course, PMP, (2- years) Humber College, Toronto, Ca Jan 2010 – April 2011
Project Cost Management Course (4- months) Humber College, Toronto, Canada Feb 2011- April 2011
Associate Degree in Civil Engineering, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India July 1991- Jun 1993
(Associate degree valued by world education service (WES) USA
QA/QC Manager, Saudi Al-Terais Industrial Cont Co. Ltd, (STICCO) Yanbu, Saudi Arab,
Jan 2014 – till date
Saudi Al-Terais (sticco) is an industrial, infrastructure development construction company in Saudi Arabia. Working in construction for the infrastructure project for the city centre, Yanbu. work include(roads, print asphalt, pavement marking, sidewalks, interlocks, sewer/sanitary system, storm drainage, potable water, underground utilities, such as electrical line(medium voltage13.8Kv) for street lights(SLP), traffic signals system, telecom line and landscaping/hardscaping, planting, irrigation works)
Client: Royal Commission (RC) Consultant: Saudi Arabian Parsons Ltd (SAPL) Main Contractor: Saudi Al-Terais (STICCO) Project: Construction of Infrastructure for the City Centre Project Cost: SR 25 M
• Monitored project QA/QC activities during the construction phase
• Setting up and monitoring quality systems including quality control procedure (QCP) and quality plan’s (QP) for civil construction projects
• Prepared and implement QC plans, ITP’s plans and keep records for ITL’s reports.
• Supervised a multi discipline team of QC engineers/inspectors on site including a site civil materials testing laboratory
• Attained meetings with consultants, vendors, subcontractors and took necessary action against deficiencies and resolved site issues.
• Conducting audits to verify that plans and procedures are being followed and provided documentary evidence is produced and maintained
• Prepared, Reviewed and coordinated shop drawings, submittals, answering RFI’s and quotations from the consultants, vendors, subcontractors.
• Prepared handover initial Acceptance inspection (IAI) to consultant, end user
• Handle all quality issues with project management
• Also responsible for the monthly progress reports, monthly invoicing
Sr. Civil Supervisor/Geotechnical Eng, SGS Canada, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
Jan 2012 –Sep 2013
SGS is a third party inspection, verification, and material testing company operating worldwide; I was working in the oil facilities plant project at the Nabiye site, Cold Lake.
Client: Imperial oil (Esso) Consultant & Management: Jacobs Main Contractor: J V Driver Project: Oil Facilities Plant Project Cost: $ 4 bn
• Supervised monitored inspected drilling of piles(cast, steel driven, bored) & foundations, anchors, bolt, shoring, de watering, infrastructure work such as water treatment plant, installation of (water pipe line, sewer/sanitary system, storm drainage system), trenches and back filling, soil type investigation work, roads, pavements, culverts, concrete works, steel structure work, mechanical completion checks and prepare daily inspection reports for submitting to QC
• Verifying, inspected that utilized bulk materials (pipes & fittings, concrete mix, reinforcement steel, back filling material) are certified and in compliance with project specifications and applicable standards.
• Reviewed and approved contractor’s quality plans, materials submission.
• Daily and weekly meeting with clients, consultants, contractors and vendors, take corrective actions to maintain QC
• Supervised & inspected concrete test, asphalt test, and compaction test(soil density), cone penetration test (CPT) prepared daily reports
• Coordinated activities and resolved issues among proponents, contractors and others parties to allow construction activities to progress according to plan and final mechanical completion Strictly follow rules & regulations on the field to maintain work safe environment
• Coordinated all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
• Managed and supervised 15 – 20 human resources
CIVIL ENGINEER/MANAGER, FABGENNIX INTERNATIONAL, MISS, ON, CA
Jan 2011 – Jan 2012
Fabgennix Canada is a biotechnology company which provides antibody to biomedical researchers & pharmaceutical companies. I worked on a research lab construction project as a client representative.
Client: Fabgennix Canada Project: Research lab facility Contractor: Parkins Concreate Project Cost: $15M
• Supervised and inspected construction site, prepared daily progress report to client submit
• Led project meetings with clients, architects, subcontractor and successfully managed subcontractors and vendors to collect and disseminate information pertaining to projects
• Supervised and controled the work at all stage of the construction of civil contractor to ensure the it was being carried-out in the line with the client’s target objective with respect to schedules/millstones
• Performed cost data and cash flow analysis, cost variances (CV), EAC forecast, prepared monthly cost report
FUTURA BUILDERS, NEW YORK CITY, NY, USA (General Contracting company specializes in concrete structure work such as piles, building foundation, culverts, retaining wall, infrastructure work such as roads, pavements, car pool, utilities work, (water pipe line, irrigation water line), installation of electric cables, communication cables, sewer/sanitary system and sports facilities such as playing equipment, safety surfaces, playground, fountains etc.
Projects: 10 story commercial building with 3-level parking garage and campus infrastructure development
Consultant: Devon Client: Prestige Management Project Cost: $30.6M Contractor: Futura Builders GroupProject Engineer/Manager
Dec 2006 – Nov 2010
• Led project meetings with clients, architects, bank inspectors and successfully managed subcontractors and vendors to collect and disseminate information pertaining to projects and instructed technicians to reduce designs to working drawings
• Delivered construction activities on time, within budget, and established QA/QC policies & HSE requirements.
• Reviewed shop drawings, submittals and answering RFP, RFQ, RFI’s from the contractors.
• Monitored program cost activity to achieve an “in budget” result and prepared quotations utilizing supplier information, cost standards, technical information from quality and engineering/design
• Evaluated project performance of functional areas and performed work which involved conventional methods and types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures or equipment with relatively few complex features
• Assisted in the coordination of pricing, estimating, scoping strategies for proposed projects and in the development and preparation of technical specifications and probable construction cost estimates
• Prepared support to junior staff for bid supporting activities and attend open tendering meetings with clients
• Monitored project progress to assure quality and adherence to requirements of contract documents
• Maintained cost budgets and accurate cost forecasts utilizing a change management system and monitoring project status, identified future potential costs to make judgment regarding its impact
• Performed cost data and cash flow analysis
• Understood and used Project Control System
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD, MATHURA REFINERY, MATHURA, UP, INDIA
(The Mathura refinery is the first in Asia and third in world to receive the coveted ISO–14001certification for environmental management system in 1996. It is also the first in the world to get OHSMS certification for safety management in 1998).
Sr. Civil Supervisor
July 2002 –Sep 2004
FURTHER EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Technical Support Engineer, Arabian Gulf Manufacturers Ltd. Jeddah, K.S.A
Mar 1999 – Aug 2002
Arabian gulf is one of the largest company in the Middle East, manufacturing all types of plastic products my products were PVC, CPVC Pipes & fittings, according to international standard code such as ASTM, BS, DIN etc
Project Engineer, Al-Manwari Trading & Const. L.L. C. Muscat, Oman
Feb 1997 – Mar 1999
This company was involved in all types of new construction and maintenance work for residential and commercial buildings in private and government sectors I worked on rehabilitation center project by Ministry of Social Affair.
Client: Ministry of Social affair, Project: Rehabilitation center (school/hostel/indoor outdoor play ground) Cost:13.5 (OR), Contractor: Al-Manwari Trad & Contracting.
Site Engineer, Ishavaco Pvt Ltd, Delhi, India
May 1994- Jun 1996
This company was engaged in civil engineering, infrastructure work such as national highways and domestic Airport. My project was Tura airport, in Meghalaya state, India.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.