QA/QC Engineer and Auditing professional with five Years of diversified experience in EPC, Oil & Gas Onshore and Cross Country Pipeline Projects.
Mostly for Onshore Potential Projects, Cross Country Pipelines, Oil & Gas Refineries, and Pump Stations.
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (June 2010)
University of Mumbai
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering (June 2006)
Pillai’s College of Engineering
Sr.Engineer-Internal Audit (Oct 2013- Date)
Al Hassan Group of Companies
• Perform projects audit to investigate internal control procedures followed by the project management.
• Conducts investigations in areas where anomalies have been noted and identifying if and where processes are not working as they should.
• Documenting work done and highlighting internal control weaknesses noted.
• Participate in the discussion of audit findings with staff who performs the function activities audited and obtain their comments
QA/QC Mechanical Inspector (Feb 2012- June 2013)
M.A. Al-Kawari Est.
QA/QC Engineer (July 2010 – Jan 2012)
Dembla Valves Ltd.
• Inspection & approval of incoming mechanical parts & materials.
• Inspection of various components of valve required for valve assembly.
• To supervise shell hydro testing, seat leak, double block and bleed test and air test of valves.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.