A dedicated professional with proven expertise in Quality control and Production. Well-trained professional holding background of successfully managing the microbiology and antibiotic analysis,Export documents, BRC,ACC (single star & Double Star) establishment documentation
Master in Science (Coastal Aqua culture) – ongoing – 2013
Annamalai University, Chidambaram
Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology), 2008
M.K. University, Madurai
IT Skills: MS Office & Internet applications
Profile & Strengths
• Through knowledge in food sciences and safety standards.
• Competent in performing and analyzing quality control and assurance tests.
• Highly efficient at compiling and interpreting data and drawing conclusions.
• Ability to communicate at receiver’s level of understanding efficiently.
• Excellent data analysis and report making
1. Laboratory techniques for Microbiological examination of sea foods.
Enumeration of Micro-organism from ice, water and fisheries product for total plate count (spread plate method and Pour plate method).
Isolation and Identification of micro-organism from fisheries product such as E.coli, Salmonella, V.cholerae, V.parahaemolyticus, L.monocytigenes & sulphite reducing clostridia.
Swab Sample for food contact surfaces.
Water and Ice Sample (TPC,Total coliforms,V.cholerae)
Training programme on microbiological analysis, Inspection & monitoring of Fish & Fishery products from 15 th to 19 th April 2013 Export inspection agency at Chennai.
2. Work shop on Value Added Fisheries Products
Jointly Organized by MPEDA and INFOFISH –TUTICORIN
3. HACCP implementation in sea food Processing industry
Sea food HACCP Theory and Practical application Training Course based on USFDA HACCP / CGMP Regulation and EC Directives Conducted by MPEDA- Cochin.
4. Work shop on HACCP Implementation in Aquaculture.
HACCP Principles in Aquaculture.
Significance of HACCP on Aquaculture.
Good Management Practices.
Common Hazards Control measure in Aquaculture
5. Work shop on HACCP Training
HACCP Verification and Auditing (Fundamentals)
Audit guidance tools.
Audit – Performance.
Audit – Reporting and Completion.
Preparation of Audit Plan / Tools.
Preparation of Audit Report.
Designation: QC Incharge-Food Safety Systems –Kader Investment & Trading co Pvt ltd (Liberty group Seafood processor cum Exporters) EU, HACCP, BRC & ACC Approved
January 2012 to Till date
• Spearheading efforts as Quality control Technologist approved by Export inspection council.
• Responsible for Drafting HACCP plan; coordinating all the activities related to HACCP plan preparation and implementation.
• Analyze the tests reports and draw out the areas that need improvements.
• Take corrective actions to ensure the food management practices meet the set standards and complies with the regulations.
• Advice the organization on the general food safety, handling Shrimps, Cephalopods & storage practices and hygiene maintenance measures.
• Raw materials and final product quality checks Organoleptically & Bacteriological for Cephalopods, Shrimps and Fishes.
• I handled, processed and packed all types of fish & fishery product as per buyer’s requirement with an acceptable quality
• R.M purchasing plan and logistics & costing, system development and implementation of plant and Training & Development of staffs.
• Calibration of laboratory and processing equipments.
• Maintaining of GLP, GMP and GHP.
• Annual internal Audit and Management Review meeting.
• Production planning and control.
• Responsible for quality management and quality assurance activities.
• Conduct GMP, Sanitation and Food Safety and Quality audits of operations and warehouse areas.
• Reducing rejection level & rework through continuous up gradation of quality circles to observe better compliance in line with changing customer requirement.
• Implementing measures to ensure high quality standards, and hygiene standards at all the stages of production.
• Preparing quality (FSMS) Manual and update at regular time intervals.
• To conduct customer complaint analysis, root cause analysis (RCA) plan, corrective actions and future preventive measure to avoid recurrence of complaint of products manufactured at concerned unit
• Provide support in carrying out Mock Recall, Traceability system, Internal audit development as and when required as per schedule.
• Validation of CCPs.
• Sample preparation as per customer’s requirement.
• Responsible for accepting incoming material and releasing of finished material from the premises.
Varieties of Marine fishes shrimps (Vannamei,Black Tiger,Sea Tiger,Flower White tiny, brown etc., and Cephalopods (Cuttle fish, squids & octopus), etc., Type/Form of Shrimps packing whole, fillet, Raw/ Cooked Frozen Peeled and De veined (CPTO)-IQF, Cooked Frozen Peeled and Undeveined shrimp, HON body peeled, Raw Frozen Peeled and Deveined Tail on & Tail off ) etc
Designation: Quality control Technologist, Production Incharge –
Diamond sea food Exports
June 2008 to Feb – 2012
• Spearheading efforts as Quality control technologist approved by E.I.C.
• Responsible for all operations of processing at different stages & implementation of various Techniques.
• Accountable for monitoring the day-to-day production process; 100% checking of products.
• Responsible for handling Customer/ Buyer complaints; suggest remedial measures.
• Responsible for coordination with production Manager with QC work.
• Complete responsibility for sanitation, Hygienic condition in the production & processing area.
• Supervise the work of QC Technologist & Lab Technologist; Maintain laboratory documentations.
• Accountable to review the performance with pre-set standards.
• Adept usage of traditional & advanced research instruments to undertake Microbiology experiments.
• Actively involved in collecting & compiling reliable data & periodic reporting of field activities at critical stages.
• Evaluating, establishing and analyzing new production areas for expanding supply requirements.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.