I am a decisive, detailed, and results oriented professional that possesses strengths and is resourceful in:
- media marketing at the agency, network, and corporate levels
- scheduling, pitching, budgeting, strategizing, and problem solving
-increased first time university alumni donors by 20% while working as a student financial consultant
-coordinated and executed all aspects (travel, sponsor negotiations ,budget, on-site set up, etc.) of 2 national student media programs
Education And Qualifications
B.A. Public Relations (May 2014)
University of Southern California- Los Angeles, CA
Program Assistant Intern (June 2013- August 2014)
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLACK JOURNALISTS (NABJ)
-Negotiated donation packages with equipment sponsors (JVC, HP, Apple, etc.) for student newsroom setups at 2 NABJ national conferences
-Coordinated travel and special event set up for 40 college students, 20 high school students, and 50 mentors in the student multimedia programs
-Oversaw fluidity of all aspects of student multimedia programs by acting as an on-site coordinator
– Assisted with VIP and corporate sponsor relations
Undergraduate Researcher and Social Media Analyst (January 2014- May 2014)
USC ANNENBERG CENTER ON COMMUNICATION LEADERSHIP & POLICY (CCLP)
-Conducted on-line and print research on various issues including women’s suffrage and human trafficking at the research director’s request
– Created and edited content for the CCLP blog as well as press materials for events held at the USC campus and the Annenberg Retreat at Sunnylands
– Increased attendance of CCLP events by 35% via media promotion strategies targeted towards extracurricular student groups
Staff Reporter (April 2013- May 2014)
NEON TOMMY- Los Angeles, CA
-Booked and produced interviews with artists for on camera profiles (The 1975, The So So Glos)
-Shot and edited video for live and remote concert coverage
-Created editorial content for upcoming artists shows, album releases, and events
Motion Picture Talent and Concerts Intern (January 2013- May 2013)
INTERNATIONAL CREATIVE MANAGEMENT (ICM PARTNERS) – Los Angeles, CA
– Created daily press media reports on 2 Oscar-nominated clients and prepared Oscar promotional materials for client stakeholders
– Provided daily assistance with script coverage, video screenings, and client relations in the motion picture talent and concerts divisions
Reporter/ Multimedia Journalist/ Assignment Desk/ Tape Logger (January 2011- December 2013)
ANNENBERG TELEVISION NEWS (ATVN)- Los Angeles, CA
– Self-shot b-roll, stand-ups, interviews, and live footage during the coverage of stories in the Los Angeles Area.
– Used Avid and Final Cut Pro to edit packages
– Wrote scripts for pieces as well as online content to be published with the video element.
– Conducted research to build a network of credible sources and reliable experts
Publicity Intern (August 2012- January 2013)
THE HALLMARK CHANNEL (CROWN MEDIA NETWORKS)- Los Angeles, CA
– Conducted daily phone pitches to the top 20 media markets (NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, etc.) to promote weekly movie premieres
– Created and prepared press materials for weekly movie releases (press releases, cast bios, production bios, lead sheets, credit sheets, etc.)
– Assisted in talent and guest relations during movie premiere events
Student Financial Consultant (January 2011- May 2012)
RUFFALO CODY- Los Angeles, CA
– Contacted USC alumni in efforts to gain financial support for academic programs and scholarships
– Facilitated reconnection of alumni to USC by engaging in strategic conversational techniques to promote events on campus and local chapter programs
– Trained new employees on Ruffalo Cody equipment and effective calling strategies
– Top caller in new donors for the fall 2011 funding segment increasing first time donors by 20%
Production/ Casting Intern (June 2011- September 2011)
AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL- Los Angeles, CA
– Facilitated preparations for special event episodes including Tyra Banks’ LA Live All Star opening episode and the Kardashian Kollection Debut
– Negotiated round 1 model selections for the upcoming cycle at the casting director’s request
– Collaborated with producers to create an executive pitch for a lip product to be used in the UK vs USA cycle title sequence. The pitch was successful and the product was used
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.