I have a total of 10.2 years of IT experience. I am a Mainframe specialist and am currently working as a Project Manager in Cognizant Technology Solutions. I am looking for an overseas position as I have spent most of my career at client locations (Zurich and Brussels). I am a certified Scrum Master and have managed Agile projects.
I am a leader. versatile, dynamic and go-getter person.
Project Manager – Life Insurance
• Experienced Project Manager offering 10+ years of success in IT service Delivery and Project Management in Life insurance ; Specialized in maintenance and development projects in Mainframe technologies
• Highly skilled professional having a fast track growth in current organization (Became PM in 8.10 Years)
• Overseas Onsite experience(6+) on different client facing roles in multiple regions for European clients
• Lead 10 – 15 member team, responsible for overall delivery and resourcing for 2 concurrent projects
• Exceptional ability to maintain and build client relationships, frequent meeting one on one with clients, able to comfortably converse with all facets in the clients organization.
• Certified SCRUM Master, LOMA (ACS) certifications
• Excellent organizational, analysis and problem solving skills; ability to set up and manage large offshore team ;known for performing under pressure while delivering high quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary target
• Excellence in presiding over lively brainstorming sessions, building consensus, recognizing, accelerating peer’s strengths, delegating the “right” task to the “right person”, and building powerful testing teams that can conquer any obstacles
Software Development Costing & budgeting Risk & Issue Management
Implementations Estimation Stakeholder Relations
Data Migration Requirement Analysis SLA Definition
Support And Maintenance Project Planning and Scheduling Resource Capacity Planning
Testing/QA/ Project Scoping (SOW) Performance Review
Waterfall & Agile methodologies (Scrum) Hiring & Competency development
CCP on Life Insurance
CCP on Life Insurance Administration – Cognizant Technology Solutions
FTM(First Time Manager) – Cognizant Technology Solutions
FLMI Level-0(LOMA 280) LOMA-Net Organization
Certified Scrum Master – SCRUM Alliance
Cognizant Technology Solutions Manager- Projects BIPL Sector-V, Salt, lake City
January, 2005 Till Date ( 10.2 Years)
Executed multiple software development, implementation and enhancement projects in broad technical disciplines for leading Life Insurance clients including:
MetLife (US) AXA – Winterthur AXA – Belgium
• Awarded 4 times Star of the Month award
• Awarded 2 times Rising Star of the quarter award
• Contributed in AXA Belgium project which has won the title for “Best Project” of the Year’13 within Continental Europe Accounts
AXA Belgium – Mainframe AD and AVM – This project provides Managed Services to the customer in Mainframe and Open technologies.. Currently, there are 4 domains hosted in the mainframe environment – Life and P&C.
Cognizant is providing AD and AVM services to the above mentioned as well as other domains
As a Project Manager, my responsibilities as Project Manager include the following:
• Managing team of 10+ members taking overall ownership – Project Management, Project Schedule, Project Tracking and Team Management
• Drafting SOW’s as per customer need and services required
• Drafting the project plan; negotiating on project schedule wherever required
• Offshore deliverables Management, progress monitoring, review, planning & coordination
• Estimation, Planning, Test Strategy, Requirement gathering
• Onsite Coordination & planning, defect management, Process implementation & status reporting
AXA Winterthur – Mainframe AVM – Cognizant provides AVM services to AXA Winterthur. As a Senior Associate, my responsibilities as Senior Associate include the following:
• Managing Onsite deliverables and client expectations
• Interacting with AXA stakeholders to discuss and decide the project planning and project management.
• Propose value added services to provide business benefits to the customer
• Managing team of 8+ members – Guided the team to prepare Release Strategy, Requirement gathering, Test Design & Execution and Test Metrics, defect management, Process implementation & status reporting
• In addition to project activities, actively participated in other project proposal & estimations for AXA and presenting them with AXA stakeholders.
MetLife US – Cognizant provides AVM services to Metlife.
As a Team member, my responsibilities as Team Member include the following:
• Requirement gathering from Team Lead
• Preparing technical specification and then program specification.
• Implementing the changes as per the specification.
• Thorough testing of the new functionality added to the program in the development region.
• Performing system testing.
• Providing production support
Early Career (2005-2013)
Worked in above mentioned development and maintenance projects with different technologies – COBOL, PL/1, Easytrive, AS 400, REXX Having database experience on various database like VSAM, DB2, IDMS. Worked on configuration Management tools like Changeman, Panvalet, Endevor, Dimension.
Qualifications & Education
Title of the Degree with Branch College/University/Year of Passing
B.E – Silliguri Institute Of Technology – 2004
I.S.C – ST. James High School – 2000
I.C.S.E – ST. James High School- 1998
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.