A well-presented and pro-active project manager who has a relentless drive to have a broad impact rather than just deliver results. Possessing vast experience of coordinating and managing all project activity, providing clear guidance and leadership to a team and ensuring that all legislative requirements are fully met. I’m confident communicator with strong interpersonal and analytical skills who thrives on social interaction and customer satisfaction. I’m also challenging position in Business Analysis or Business Development or area related to Business Management, I’m presently looking to join a company where success is rewarded and internal succession is always given priority.
• CCNA & MCSE 2007.
• Sales Effectiveness Process (Caterpillar University) 2008.
• FIDIC Contracts Forms & Application 2013.
• Procurement Management professional (Planning to Sit to Exam on October 2014).
• Six sigma Green Belt 2013
Comboni College Khartoum
Primary & Secondary School
College of Technological Science
April 2001- February 2006 B.SC Computer Science
An interdisciplinary approach to the awareness of programming, and some computer Languages.
Beacon Consultant & Services
Consultant (September 2012 – Present)
• Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organisation.
• Conducting analysis.
• Analytics Data.
• Interviewing client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
• Running focus groups and facilitating workshops.
• Preparing business proposals/presentations.
• Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
• Presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
• Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
• Managing projects and programmes.
• Leading and managing those within the team.
• Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
• Analyzing and identifying problems.
• Assessing clients’ personal characteristics, skills and interests via one-to-one interviews and/or group sessions.
• Providing appropriate help, advice and recommendations based on interviews/test results.
• Helping clients to solve problems and manage their own careers.
• Writing action plans, reports and careers literature.
• Undertaking general administration.
• Marketing and promoting services.
Civil Aviation Authority Procurement Department Decentralization and Development.
• Responsible for costing, estimating and planning projects.
• Responsible for ensuring best value is obtained for the project including supplier base, use of internal and external resources.
• Maintaining and completing Project Key Performance Indicators.
• Writing detailed and summarized project progress reports.
• Identifying, costing and processing any contract variations.
• Tracking activities against the detailed project plans.
• Monitoring actual expenditure figures against project budgets.
• Organizing and facilitating Project Steering / Operating Committees meetings.
Khartoum Airport Contracts portfolio.
• Setting budgets and agreeing project time scales and deadlines with clients.
• Holding weekly internal and external meetings on progress.
• Single point of contact for all communications between the customers and Company.
• Managing staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed timeframes.
• Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
• Maintaining client relationships.
• Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks.
• Conducting regular impact analysis in order to assess the consequences of the project deliverables on other sections of the business.
• Keeping accurate administrative records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing.
• Assisting the technical team in their design and development tasks.
• Producing project definitions to include validated functional requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales and resources.
3 Regional Airports Contract/Projects Management.
• Supervising the Tender for the Consultancy.
• Supervising the Weekly CAA meeting with the Consultancy.
• Follow up the Deliverables between CAA & Consultancy.
• Supervising the Tender for the Contractor.
Zain Inventory Management.
• Supervising the teams in each warehouse.
• Supervising the meeting with Zain Team.
• Re-organizing the warehouses in each location.
• Warehouse Space Utilization.
Zain SD Fixed Asset Registration (FAR)
• Setup the input system with Zain team and developers.
• Supervising the input data inside the system and managing the synchronization between servers.
Zain 3PL Project.
• Setup the Structure of how we will manage the Warehouses.
• Setup the Process Mapping.
• Follow up and Update the Process to decrease the Process Lead-time.
Zain Serialization and Categorization for Commercial & Non-Commercial Items
• Supervising to put all Zain Items (Commercial & non-commercial) into five Categories according to type.
• Catering Item Number & Serialization to each item.
• Supervising the commercial & Non-Commercial item into new warehouse System (WMS).
Khartoum Airport Commercial Development
• Analysis the Collected Current Contracts.• Cross check the contracts data between Commercial Departments & Finance Departments.
• Airport Space Utilization.
• Infinite space none invested inside the airport.
Project Coordinator (April 2011-September 2012)
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
• Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules.
• Prepare project organization and communication charts.
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed.
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and Expenditures.
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
• Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
• Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log.
• Assist the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
SUTRAC Caterpillar Dealer in Sudan (DAL Group)
Rental Coordinator & Administrator (April 2008 – January 2011)
• Managing office calendar, database information, reporting.
• Contracts follow up.
• Equipment’s follow up.
• Fixed assets follow up.
• Customers Invoicing.
• Equipment’s revenue analyses reports.
• Internal follow up with each other departments.
• Document controller.
ERP System (Microsoft Dynamic AX)
• Take a training as a Rental & Used key User System.
• Implementing ERP Software Systems.
• ERP experience business intelligence CRM and point of sale and Rental.
• Monitoring the transfer the Old system data to the new system.
• Errors follow up with supplier.
• System Development’s needs.
• System Administrator.
• Supervising the installation of the hardware in the Equipment’s & Vehicles.
• Installation the system.
• Equipment’s follow up.
• System Administrator.
Sales Administrator (May 2007 – April 2008)
• System Stocking & Invoicing for equipment’s.
• Contracts follow up & delivery process including all the necessary documentation based on either cash or through bank.
• Inventory & Stock Controller for equipment based on ready for sales or service needs.
• Supervise Machine Clearance & Registration.
• Reporting: Delivery weekly & monthly reports, daily ready stock reports & reports the minimum.
• Requirement for forecasting based on annual sales.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.