14 years of experience building business and managing projects, for clients such as Sony, Goodyear and Kawasaki to Government Projects worth in excess of £1 billion.
Seasoned professional with in-depth understanding of emerging technologies and their commercial applications, as well as international business expertise, having conducted business in Europe, Asia, and America.
Analysed and identified new lucrative markets through an economic downturn to increase revenue by £7 million in 3 years.
Spearheaded and analysed new business proposals to increase efficiency by up to 500% and reduce overheads by £300K per year.
Senior Project Manager, COO, Sitefinders, Coventry, UK. 2008 – 2013
(50 Employees, Medium Enterprise, IT & Internet Development)
Sitefinders is a successful online advertising organisation that also owns and maintains a large portfolio of websites.
Responsible for identifying stakeholders, creating scope, time and cost baselines. Preparing the WBS and management plans to encompass the scope, time, cost, quality, risk and communications. Managed the cost baseline of projects, integrated all processes outlined in the project management plans into a cohesive whole during the various phases of the project. Ensured quality throughout the project and improved efficiency of processes utilising six sigma DMAIC principles.
Executed projects using the Agile SCRUM methodology by managing and directing a team of 50 software engineers. Created, presented and analysed performance reports using EVM and burn down charts. Ensured formal acceptance of deliverables and closure of projects.
• Analysed and identified new lucrative markets through an economic downturn to increase revenue by £7 million in 3 years.
• Spearheaded and analysed new business proposals to increase efficiency by up to 500% and reduce overheads by £300K per year.
• Directed and delegated tasks to project teams and tracked their progress.
• Maintained and controlled access to detailed project documents and records.
• Identified and selected external suppliers and freelancers where necessary to complete projects.
President, CEO, Director, Idea Studios Ltd – UK/India. 2002 –2008
(200 Employees, Medium Enterprise, IT & Interactive Software)
Successfully Setup an IT outsourcing company with offices in UK and India, was responsible for the day to day running of the business as well as project management of the outsourced IT projects. Successfully won and project managed licenses for clients such as Sony.
Successfully managed contracts with clients, controlled budget and expenditures, consistently met strict deadlines despite the large workload of managing multiple projects.
• Pioneered and led the company from start-up to over 200 staff in 6 years to buyout stage.
• Developed relationships with new and existing clients to expand the company.
• Responsible for key dialogue between stakeholders, investors and major clients.
• Ensured projects were completed on budget, promptly and to the client’s satisfaction.
• Successfully hired, mentored and trained managers to handle projects worth in excess of £10 million.
• Introduced multi-layered QA methodologies to increase acceptance rates by 400%.
COO, Midland Housing Consortium PLC, Coventry, UK, 1999 – 2002
(200 Employees, Large Enterprise, Housing Association)
Midland Housing Consortium was a large housing organisation responsible for housing all of the asylum seekers in the central and western region of the UK.
• Implemented a complete restructure of the organisation’s management, systems and resources to accommodate the rapid expansion.
• Implemented cost reduction strategies to save over £80K per month.
• Steered the day to day operations of the organisation, based upon management reports of finance, projects and customers.
• Successfully identified and managed the tendering process for a £1 billion housing contract from the UK government.
• Successfully increased the profitability and turnover from £6 million to £45 million in 3 years.
B.Sc. with Honours First Class in Software Engineering¬ – Best Overall Student
PMP Certified, PMI No. 1658030
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Course (ProPlanx)
Excellent MS Office Skills including. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.