I am a great project manager different to the rest because I feel the company as mine and I try to understand the work of all my team taking care of all details of the project avoiding the problems before they happen and always achieving the goal of the project
• Industrial Engineering (Elect., Regulat. and Autom.) University of León (2006)
• Master´s Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention 600 hrs (2008)
• Training Course: Wind Farm (2010)
• Training Course: Substations (2010)
• Training Course: EHE 08 (2010)
• CEM Metrology Course “Calibration” (2011)
• Training Course to repair Tesmec, Omac and Tractel equipments (2011)
• Electronics Industrial Engineering Degree (2012)
• OSHA 30 (2012)
• Electrical training 29 CFR 1926 Subpart K USA (2013)
• Spanish, mother tongue
• High level of written and spoken Portuguese (one year studying in Portugal 05-06)
• High level of written and spoken English (one year living in Portugal with people from different countries, 05-06 and working in US (Nevada) 2012-2013
• Windows with its Offcice package and Linux
• Experience using programs: PSPICE, ORCAD and AUTOCAD
• Responsible for the establishment of the Electrical Department for the Cobra Industrial Services company in Nevada US,
o Getting the Business and Construction License
o Getting credit for the company with different suppliers
o Searching, negotiation and closing contracts with different subcontractors to constract the 230 Kv Transmission Line for the project Thermosolar Plant, Crescent Dunes (overhead and underground), trenching 400 Km and installing the cables to feed the 10348 heliostats of the solar field
o Purchase of the different materials and tools to perform the work described before
o Economic control of the Project
o Project Manager for the solar field at the Project Crescent Dunes
• Cobra Instalaciones y Servicios S.A. (2010-2012)
o Calibration Laboratory Technician for Pressure, Temperature, Torque, and Electricity
o Safety Manager
o Machinery Manager: control of the different machinery for the company including the delivery, reparation …
o Project Manager constructing and quoting transmission lines and solar plants
• Construction Manager with IBERDROLA Ingeniería (2008-2010)
o Construction Manager for transmission lines in wind farms
• Construction Manager with Cobra Inst. y Servic. S.A. (2006-2008)
o Construction Manager within the department of High Voltage , performing new constructions and alterations to existing lines mainly for REE in 220 Kv and 400 Kv
• Foreman at Forjados Rubiera S.A. (2006)
• Winding wire for Miguelez S.A. (2006)
• Cyclist (2000-2006)
• Mobile coverage measurement for Telecomunicaciones Merino (2006)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.