Multi skilled /PMP Certified Project Manager with over 17 years’ experience in EPC Construction Project management & Control(engineering, procurement, construction, Installation ,commissioning &startup, operation &maintenance, and (Sub) Contract Management with proven ability to direct all project phases and complete projects on time, under budget and as per QHSE standards. Experience in infrastructure, water ,sewage ,residential, commercial, service buildings power, petrochemicals & utilities.
Multi skilled /PMP Certified Project Manager with over 17 years’ experience in EPC Construction Project management & Control(engineering, procurement, construction, Installation ,commissioning &startup, operation &maintenance, and (Sub) Contract Management with proven ability to direct all project phases and complete projects on time, under budget and as per QHSE standards. Experience in Infrastructure, Water ,sewage ,residential, commercial, service buildings , power, petrochemicals, Utilities, MEP, Environmental, Civil work, and landscape
• EPC/EPCM contractor, sub-contractor and consultancy experience
• More than 8 years Gulf experience (UAE, Bahrain ,K.S.A)
• Experience in design review & development (basic and detailed).
• Worked out with international consultants (Bechtel, Parson, MWH, Ital. Consult, Idrosse, KBR, Hallcro, KEO, Hill, EMIT,…
• Well experience /Knowledge in local &international standards (ASME, ADDC, ADSSC, ASTM,API, NFPA, ISO, OSHA,
• Technical sound with highly professional for identifying requirements / specifications.
Accountability & Responsibility
QHSE, Client Relationship, Reporting ,mange stockholders expectation, commercial management, scope management, time /schedule management, cost control, Team Management, Reporting, communication management, Risk Management, Design management, procurement &sub contract management, and construction management
• Currently working on a large scale infrastructure, housing and residential project with $ 2.5 Billion in value.
• Completed sewage treatment EPC projects in MENA Region from 400 m3/day size to 70, 000 m3/day (MBR, Extended Aeration…) from inception &hand over (budge from $20M to $ 220 M)
• Constructed infrastructure /residential EPC projects (MV, LV, MEP, HVAC, and Sub stations, service Buildings, Storm water, service Drainage…) from inception &hand over up to $1 Billion in value.
• Completed domestic water treatment EPC projects up to 6000 m3/h from inception &hand over along with operation and maintenance
• Completed sewage &water pumping stations up to 6000 m3/h from inception &hand over along with operation and maintenance
• Completed power plants EPC projects up to 3000 MV in stages from inception &hand over
• Completed petrochemical project (Hydrogen Plant ) with capacity 19,000Nm3/h in Egypt with K.T.I –Egypt
• Capital repairs of cement &steel factories plus constructing of new factories as well.
At Saudi Oger Ltd. (EPCM Contractor): Saudi Arabia/Riyadh
August 2014 To Present
Project: -SANG Housing / residential /Infrastructure project (2.5 billion dollar) in progress
Scope:-6000 villas, service buildings ,Hospitals ,Sewage treatment plant , Infrastructure, Utilities, Pumping stations, sub stations, HV, MV/LV irrigation systems &networks ,telecommunication, schools ,water networks ,water tanks ,. Etc.
Job responsibilities(but not limited to the below )
• Prepare the project management plan including (work schedule, manpower histogram, equipment histograms, procurement, submittals/drawings /design schedule ….etc.) as well as Project execution plan
• Direct all project phases – engineering (basic and detailed), procurement, fabrication, construction and commissioning/start-up.
• Manage the execution of the project with a focus on maintaining or improving the as-sold profit level for the project.
• Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered to meet Company’s quality standard, and contract requirements.
• Utilize project management methodologies, systems and tools as defined by Company.
• Make sure that the Company’s rules and policies and follows professional practice by project team
• Lead Project Teams, plan and facilitates the communication and interaction among all project team and all functional representatives.
• Track /Monitor the project against its schedule, budget and against mile stones, Objectives and report status to management and customer on a regular basis, and executive staff on an as needed basis.
• Develop and implements recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated occurrences.
• Prepare periodic management and/or customer reports and presentations.
• Coach Project Team to achieve project goals.
• Attends to all technical /progress meetings with Consultant/ Client with proper fast action when required.
• Lead periodical Project Meetings with project team and functional representatives
• Review and verify project estimates bi-weekly.
• Manage project budget and controls expenses effectively.
• Identify project scope changes and prepares job change notices for submittal to clients with coordination with contract manger.
• Maintain QHSE requirements with coordination with Safety /QC Manager.
• Negotiate differences with client and internal personnel to meet project goals.
• Review and approves key project documents including P&IDs, Plot Plans, Operating Manuals, etc.
• Accountable for communication with client/consultants
• Work with Project Controls to transition proposed budget into execution budget. Tracks costs and reports against budget.
• Provide day to day supervision of the assigned project admin assistant to resolve project administrative issues .
• liaise with QS for on time invoicing and make sure that all requirements are ready
• Participate in the Project Proposal to ensure the Scope of Work is properly defined
• Reviewing sub -Contractor program submittals as per project schedule /mile stones
• Participating in and coordinating value engineering and risk analysis reviews and making recommendation to management.
• Liaise with PMC to develop the 90 days and 2-weeks look-ahead plans, and implements work in agreed sequence.
EPC Project Manager
EMCO Group (EPC Contractor): UAE
July 2011 to August 2014
Directed and supervised all construction project management phases for the sewage &water treatment, pumping stations and force mains assigned EPC projects and from inception to completion against agreed scope, budget, and schedule & customer expectations.
1. South Shamkha Infrastructure (Potable water &sewage pumping station) -2000 m3/h -414m3/h for sewage-EPC Project, Location: UAE/ABU DHABI, Value ($ 70,000,000) Status: Projects Completed
Scope Brief: – Sewage pumping station (414 m3/h), water pumping station (2000 m3/h)concrete tanks (two) (50,000 m3 each), substation, piping, MCC, PLC, & etc..,
2. Altawela firefighting pumping station-2000m3/h –Water /ADDC ,Value of our scope $ 25,000,000 Status: Projects Completed
Construction Manager (General)
At Kharafi National (EPCM Contractor) Location: United Arab Emirates
December 2009 to July 2011
Managed, coordinated and supervised the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction and handover to Completions on a timely and economical basis. Coordinated and managed contractors, in-house execution, materials and equipment, schedules and contracts whilst maintaining client satisfaction and international standards of quality.
Including all project construction activities (civil, mechanical, electrical and infrastructure) which related to sewage treatment plant (70,000 m3/day), pumping station and force main
• Saadiyat Sewage Treatment Plant (STP#2) -70,000 m3/day-EPC Project, Location /UAE/Abu Dhabi /Sadiaat
Scope Brief: – Sewage pumping station, Sewage treatment plant, Chemical Preparation plant, Force Main, infrastructure, civil work, MEP, Sub Stations& etc.. Value:-$220,000,000 Status: Project Completed
EPC Project Manager
At Metito Overseas Limited (EPCM Contractor): UAE
March 2007 to December 2009
Directed and supervised the whole construction project management phases for the sewage &water treatment, Demineralization, pumping stations and force mains assigned EPC projects and from inception to completion against agreed scope, budget, schedule & customer expectations.
• 1.YAS ISLAND Sewage treatment plant-37,000 m3/day- EPC Project, Role: – Construction Manager (General), Location: – UAE/Abu Dhabi /Yas Island, – Value:-$150,000,000. Status: Projects Completed
Scope Brief: Sewage pumping station, Sewage treatment plant, Chemical Preparation plant, Force Main, infra, civil work, MEP& etc.
The below projects were managed at the same time as office based Project Manager
2. AUGMENTATION OF DM WATER PRODUCTION-, EPC, 8000 m3//day-Location: – UAE/Dubai
Scope Brief: – Augmentation plant, Substations, 11 KVA cable laying, termination, commissioning, chemical preparation plant, DM Storage tanks (8000 m3), MEP, Civil work&. Etc… -Value :-$35,000,000 Status: Projects Completed
Construction Manager (General)
At ASEC for Manufacturing & industrial projects (ARESCO) (EPCM Contractor): Egypt
January 2005 to March 2007
Managed, supervised the construction of Heat recovery steam generation plants in phase two of the combined cycle o El Kurimat power station ,Manage all the Electromechanical work including installation, commissioning and start up, maintained the QHSE procedure and standards,
1. Heat recovery steam generation plants (boilers) /El kurimat power station -750 MV- EPC Project, Location: Egypt/Cairo
• Scope Brief: – Boiler construction, piping system, stacks (85m), steel structure, presumably of pipes, modules, HP, LP …. Etc… -Value:-$60,000,000 Status: Project Completed
EPC Project Manager /Construction Manager
At The Arab Contractors (EPCM Contractor): Egypt June 1998 to January 2005
Directed and supervised the whole construction project management phases for the sewage &water treatment, pumping stations, force mains, oil gas, power, industrial and capital repairs assigned EPC projects and from inception to completion against agreed scope, budget, schedule & customer expectations. Doing this whilst supervising, directing & motivating teams of multi-discipline contractors & employees.
1. Elkurimat power generation plant, combined cycle, 750 MV Phase #II- EPC Project EPC, Role: Project manager, Location: Egypt/Cairo Value :-$160,000,000 Status: Projects Completed
Scope Brief: -DM Tanks, Water intake, MEP work, Gas pipelines, water transmission lines&. Etc..
2. El Tabeen WTP phase II construction-3000 m3/h – EPC Project Role: General Construction Manager, Location Egypt/Helwan /Al Tebeen, Value :-$40,000,000 Status: Projects Complete
Scope Brief: Surface water treatment plant, Transmission line, the Re – Habitation of old plant including
civil work, etc Value:-$60,000,000 Status: Projects Complete
Scope Brief: – Five Swage pumping stations, STP, Civil work, transmission line& etc..
• Hydrogen generation plant Construction, 19,000Nm3/h, , Location Egypt /Suez /oil processing Co, Role: Electromechanical &piping Engineer Value :-$100,000,000 Status: Projects Completed
Scope Brief: – Hydrogen plant construction, steel structure, pipe racks, piping systems (Alloy steel, stainless steel, , civil work&
Languages Computer skills /Training /courses
Arabic:-Native, English:-Excellent, Dutch;-Fair
AutoCAD 2014, Primavera P#6 (Good), Microsoft office, MS Project, internet and ERP
ISO ,QHSE,Green(Leed),First Aid ,Firefighting , HVAC,PMP,sewage &water ,confined space ,…….etc.
• Bachelor of Science of Mechanical Engineering (BSME) / Alexandria University – PMI Certified #PMP
• Extensive experience /knowledge in civil work execution ,design preparation & development :
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.