As you can see from my attached CV, I have over 5 years of experience in the creative/graphic design industry, and I believe the knowledge and skills built up during this time make me the perfect candidate for the role.
In my current role as Project Manager in a graphic design agency, I have been responsible for staff, supplier and client needs. From handling client projects such as illustrative, design, print and logistical needs, to planning travel, events and scheduling workflow. I am confident in creating and upholding long term personal and professional relationships, which definitely helps in my current position with being the first point of contact for all our customers and suppliers alike. I am trustworthy, charismatic, loyal and organised individual and when coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication, make me a strong candidate for this position advertised.
I am confident that I can bring this level of success with me to your organisation and help build upon your reputation.With my previous experience and expertise, I believe my contribution will have an immediate impact on the business.
March 14 – Present Project Manager, Blue Kangaroo Design
• Leadership and project management – able to keep projects on track, deliver exceptional results and build confidence with clients.
• Strategy and awareness – capable of fulfilling multiple roles on a small team and able to interact productively with all members of staff on all departments, clients and suppliers alike.
• Experience – knowledge of a range of design channels, such as graphic design, print, web, digital, event management and logistical planning.
• Manage multiple projects in parallel, keeping all project activities moving throughout the week by managing the project teams.
• Single point of contact for clients day to day during the project life cycle.
• Responsible for ensuring client PO numbers received for invoicing.
• Raising project invoices within agreed project milestones
• Leadership of the creative team, holding project team meetings.
• Confidently able to foresee risks or issue and able to effective control for a successful delivery.
Jan ’10 – Mar ‘14 Junior Project Manager, Sheridan Design
• Role required attention to detail and great communicative, interpretive and interpersonal skills.
• Experience gained working within a brand strategy and communications agency, delivering new and innovative design creating engaging and results.
• Experience gained in coordinating design presentations, brochures, catalogues, leaflets, direct marketing, including POS and HTML campaigns, including design, print and web.
• Facilitated meetings with clients, and external partners, and confident in articulating opinions or suggestions of alternative methods.
• Management of the company forecasting sales tool and project management tool, generation of reports and handling of debtor and creditor payments to the business.
Apr 09 – Dec 09 Telemarketer, Due North
• Business to Business telemarketer provided e-sourcing and contract management solution software.
• Successfully hitting targets/ KPI’s as a part of the marketing team.
Sep 08 – Apr 09 Customer Options Advisor, British Telecom
• Responsible for the retention of dissatisfied customers.
• Trained in a range of sales techniques, including identifying key targets, customer aims and effective company promotion
Jun 02 – Sep 08 Various: Sales Assistant, Public Relations Officer
and Cashier Roles
• Working for many reputable clothing and leisure companies whilst attending Northumbria University gaining a BA Hons Fine Art degree.
• BA (Hons) Fine Art Degree
• BTEC Diploma Foundation Art & Design
• Gained extensive knowledge within the Graphic Design Industry
• Execution, Management and Training of Sage Line 50 Account software
• Charitable – The British Heart Foundation – ‘Newcastle Stampede’ and various other events
2005 – 2008 BA (Hons) Fine Art Northumbria University
2004 – 2005 BTEC Diploma Foundation Art & Design Newcastle College
2000 – 2004 1 ‘A’ Level, 6 ‘O’ Levels St Thomas More School
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.