I am a goal-oriented Project Manager with 10+ years' experience, seeking a challenging new role in a progressive organization that has the need for a skilled staff to build a strong team environment and offer opportunities for advancement
April 2012 – Present
(Tourism & Travel Group) IT / Projects Manager
Nozha Group, Egypt
• Manage the Implementation of the Group Tourism System as appropriate for each company with integration to the group wide systems & modules.
• Manage projects as per PMI methodology from initiation and planning to closing.
• Building, managing and supporting the systems, server, desktop, storage, network, telecom, security and monitoring hardware, software and services ensuring they are optimized for availability, stability, performance & scalability.
• Identify, recruit, hire and manage required personnel. Provide leadership, direction and guidance, creating and maintaining a productive work environment and ensuring staff have the appropriate skills and tools to perform their jobs.
• Direct and coordinate tasks & stakeholders of the projects to ensure projects progress stay on schedule and within budget & scope. .
• Manage Designing and maintaining technical and different project documentations.
• Ensures IT governance, audit and compliance requirements are met.
November 2010 – March 2012
Compact Soft – Egypt (Microsoft Dynamics Partner
• Configure & Implement MS Project Server 2013 to manage Projects.
• Budget analysis with business developers to help with requirement gathering.
• Analyze client business requirements and objectives.
• Map out time frames and logistics related to the project.
• Manage staffing needs related to the upcoming implementation.
• Assist with Business Development (including pre-sales activities) & Scoping of engagements.
• Provide client support and consultation regarding issues with configurations and implementations.
• Prepare client documentation and reports
• Ensure that the project is being completed timely and within the budget & On-going client support.
December 2009 – November 2010
(IT Professional Services) Projects Manager
Microtech – Egypt
• Configure & Implement MS EPM Server 2007 to manage the team of Projects leaders.
• Run projects/programs from initiation and planning to closing.
• Define requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
• Define resources and schedule for projects implementation.
• Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
• Perform project assessments and evaluations.
• Efficiently identify and solve project issues.
• Evaluate project risks.
• Direct and coordinate tasks & consultants of the projects to ensure projects progress stay on schedule and within budget..
• Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
October 2007 – November 2009
MS Dynamics Project Manager
Al Ghanim Integrated Solutions Kuwait (Microsoft Gold Partner)
• Manage the Dynamics ERP Projects as per the SureStep methodology and lead the team of consultants to achieve their objectives.
• Install and configure Microsoft Dynamics GP v9.x and v10.x/ AX 4.0 and 2009.
• Perform business requirements analysis and design.
• Perform gap analysis between Microsoft Dynamics functionality and client’s requirements.
• Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-around to meet client requirements.
• Train users on new business processes and using Dynamics ERP.
• Develop data conversion for migration from legacy systems and testing strategies.
• Training on SAP Business One 2008.
August 2006 – October 2007
Dynamics ERP Section Head
New Horizons – Egypt
• Manage the Dynamics team.
• Deliver the Dynamics GP / AX official courses & Consultation.
June 2005 – July 2006
MBS Program Manager
Synergy Professional Services (Microsoft CPLS)
• Deliver the Dynamics ERP official courses.
• Translate the client business requirements into a system design.
• Propose innovative solutions to specific client issues.
• Provide client education and training
• Troubleshoot implementation issues.
• Install and configure Great Plains R 9.0 & Axapta 4.0 and FRx.
• Lead and support User Acceptance Testing.
• Advise and deliver Data migration activities.
• Provide post go-live support both on client site and remotely.
• Present project updates to the client, as appropriate, throughout the project lifecycle.
• Work to exacting project timelines and delivery requirements.
August 2001 – May 2005
Quality Assurance Manager/Project Manager/
BMS (Software House)
• Drive the company to achieve CMM certification starting from level 2.
• Implementation of the company’s ERP system.
• Administering MS SQL 2000 & Windows2000.
• Design & Physical Installation ISDN Network.
• MS Great Plains R8.0 Install & Implementation
– Installation & Configuration.
– Foundation. -General Ledger.
– Payables Management. -Receivable Management
– Bank Reconciliation. – Fixed Assets.
January 2000 – July 2001
Financial Package Consultant
United Electronic Systems (Software House)
• Responsible for designing, planning, and implementing systems as they relate to Oracle 8i Package.
• Responsible to include the Analyzes of business user needs, documents requirement designs and specifies functional and technical solutions to Oracle Modules.
• Designs test cases that ensure that implemented solutions function without error or disruption to business operations.
September 1996 – January 2000
U.B.C. (IT Solutions Consultancy)
• Y2K Problem Solving Hardware & Software.
• Administering the Implementation of the company’s Accounting system.
• Sales Program for a marketing Company.
• Creation of the company’s web Site.
• Predicted & Historical Customers Database System – Network Version – MS Access.
• Integrated Solution for small Companies.
• Financial, Sales and Inventory Control System For one of the biggest Ceramic Agencies in Cairo MS Access.
• Clinic and Directory Systems MS Access.
April 1995 – September 1996
Program Designer & System Analyst
Ministry of High Education, Minister Office, Information & Decision Support Center
• Three Months Training On Oracle SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Developer/2000.
• WindowsNT3.51 Installation & Administration.
• International Conference of Pediatrics system, University Head of Departments system And Archiving system MS Access.
• Convert University Head Of Departments system to work under Windows NT Network.
• Organize the International conference of pediatrics system flow at Cairo International Conference Center.
• Instructor for Ms-office 95, Windows 95, System Analysis, Bazar Accountant System.
I.D.S.C. (The Cabinet)
• Transaction processing system FoxPro.
• Graduation Pro.“Maintenance follow up” FoxPro
• PMI Certified PMP (11/2009).
• PMI Certified Member as a Credential for the PMP certificate (10/2009).
• Accelerator SAP (ASAP) Implementation Methodology (9/2008).
• MBS Great Plains Financials Certified Professional (03/2006).
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (11/2006).
• MBS Certified Master – MBS Great Plains (11/2005).
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (07/2001).
• Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (06/2001).
• Computer sys. & applications Diploma, American University (1994) GPA = 3.009.
• B.Sc. Accounting, Ain Shams University (1992) Good.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.