•Ability to manage, organize, supervise and coordinate Logistics as well as a company branch/service contract
•Ability to adapt and manage change in a complex international environment
•Ability to perform well under pressure
•Ability to operate well in role with line and function demands
•Dedicated team player & result driven
•Willing to take initiatives and solve difficult tasks
•Open minded, flexible, tolerant and social
• Logistics Chain Supply Management Sep – Mar 2012 Logistics Competence Centre La Louviere
• Load Master Certification for Boeing 737 & 747 Sep – Dec 2007 WAN – Wallonia Aero training Network
• Impact of Seminary and Congress on the hotel Ind. 1995 Institute Superior of Tourism Charles Peguy
• Bachelor Specialization in Hotel Management 1993 – 1994 Institute Superior of Tourism Charles Peguy
• Bachelor in International Tourism Management 1991 – 1993 Institute Superior of Tourism Charles Peguy
COMPUTER AND LINGUISTIC SKILLS
• Computer literate & highly competent in all Microsoft applications, Apple Mac, Lotus Notes
• French Native
• English Fluent Level C2*
• Spanish Medium Level B1*
• Flemish Basic Level A1* *CEFR: Common European Framework of Reference for Language
Dolphin Geophysical / Worldwide April 2012
In charge to coordinate and ensure the logistical support of our seismic operations worldwide; as well as carrying out scouting missions and issuing final reports.
• Implement Dolphin Geophysical QHSE policies, systems and goals at the work site, including ensuring that these policies are followed by third party contractors, marine agents and vessel owners /managers.
• Scouting of local logistics availability, support and regulations in regions or countries where Dolphin offshore activities are planned.
• Identification of suitable local suppliers (which will include Marine Agents, Chase or Crew vessel operators, Accommodation and Transport Providers, Local Manpower and Logistics providers, Helicopter contractors)
• Assist Vessel Manager and /or Operations Support Manager in selection of most suitable subcontractor given overview of local availability to ensure contractual requirements at the work site are met.
• Identify relevant local licenses, permits, temporary importation regulations, QHSE specific regulations, environmental permits and other local issues which may have a impact on the planned /ongoing project.
• Identify and inspect suitable emergency response resources such as hospitals, MEDEVAC facilities, regional coastguard or MRCC facilities to ensure high standards of readiness and response in event of project emergency.
• Manage resources, material and human, to maximize efficiency of onshore support at worldwide work sites to ensure efficient support of offshore operations, with due regard to both QHSE and cost implications throughout.
• Support and encourage training and development of third party suppliers to best support Dolphin operations, especially in regard to marine agent and crewing vessel operational and QHSE expectations.
• Assist Vessel Manager and / or Operations Support Manager to verify, approve, and administer site specific emergency response plans.
• Identify and coordinate local services (e.g helicopters, hotels and transport) during vessel crew change operation.
• Coordinate closely with the Crewing Manager, Vessel Manager, Vessel Owner/Operator and Local Agents in order to plan efficient crew changes. Focal point for project specific Journey Management in accordance with company/industry standards.
• Provide Local knowledge and expertise to all Dolphin Geophysical managers and employees on project specific requirements such as Logistical requirements / visa / immigration / country specific issues.
Contract Representative Exmar / Libya Tripol
i 2007 – 2011
In charge of managing Exmar Offshore Services branch in Tripoli Libya as well as the “Global Service Contract” for the provision of offshore services on the FPSO Farwah.
• Maintaining and improving commercial relations with our client through direct contact at management level
• Organization of regular contract review meetings, either on board or at client premises
• Follow up of all administrative issues related to the contract
• Developed with head office a GSC contract renewal strategy for end 2008 and succeeded to renew the contract for 5 years
• Contractual follow-up and supervision of our subcontractors
• Follow up of RFM generated by client
• Generate and prepare quotations for additional services to our contract or other offshore infrastructures
• Follow-up and organize the technical visits according to specific requirements
• Review of FPSO daily reports, HSE reports, and areas of concern – briefing/debriefing of crew
• Monitoring of all HSE aspects related to our operations in Libya
• Responsible for expat crew logistics: visa & work permit administration, airport logistics, local board & lodging
• Provision of local services and purchases
• In charge of local HR personnel onshore/offshore
• Development and registration at Labour Office of Exmar Company regulation, Penalty regulation and Safety Handbook
• In charge of office & guesthouse administration
• Organize and prepare booth for the TOG “Technology Oil & Gas” exhibition
• Seek and improve relations with potential other clients. Anticipate upcoming Service contracts.
Business & Quality Manager / Station Manager S.I.C.A.S.S. Group/France
2004 – 2007
Assisting directly the General Manager in all his daily tasks as well as developing new markets and maintaining a high quality level of services trough all our structures. In charge of developing a standardised methodology of management applied by the different branch’s.
• Development of a standardised methodology of management applied to all our stations.
• Launched and managed as Station Manager our Security Operations on the airport platform of Nouakchott – Mauritania
• Standardizing and supervising the Management of the groups platforms: Conakry – Douala – Yaoundé – Nouakchott – Dakar – Bujumbura
• Development and implementation of Guidelines: Quality Control – Standard Security Procedures – Communication – Job descriptions
• Development of new stations: Dakar – Bujumbura – Nouakchott
• Prospecting new clients: Hello – Air Europa
• Answering “Call For Tenders” for Security Services linked to our field of activity
• Improving the image of the Company by working on the visibility: Uniforms – Logo – Web Site – Company presentation
• Active participation in the HR recruitment process
• Purchasing the material ordered and supplying the stations
• Frequent replacement of the Stations Managers. Ability to manage the: Accounting – HR – Commercial Relations – Quotation Offers – Procedures follow-up – Stock management – Contract Editing – Ground Operations
Freelance Executive assistant for Booth Designing Standform Belgium
2002 – 2003
Executive Assistant in charge of the coordination, supervision and follow-up for designing booths and mounting them.
• Purchasing the material ordered by the clients who was necessary to mount the booths
• Responsible of commuting the Booth plans given by the Architects from 3 dimensions to 2 using AUTOCAD
• Planning the tasks of the workers for preparation and set-up of the booths
• Field Supervision when setting-up the structures on the fair and reception with the client
• Warehouse Management: Organization, stock management, Inventory
Head of Mission / Logistics Coordinator NGO: Doctors without Borders
1998 – 2002
Sent abroad in emerging countries for humanitarian missions, to coordinate and manage emergency development projects. Confronted to sensitive situations in remote areas, with sometimes up to 100 staff personal to coordinate. Demonstrated a capacity to adapt to difficult working conditions and to fulfil the targets requested by the headquarters.
• Working for the Emergency pool of MSF Spain – Available 24/24 – 7/7 to be assigned abroad on any new emergency situations – Went to Pakistan – Afghanistan – Kenya and Congo
• Logistic Coordinator for MSF Belgium / Switzerland in the following Emergency’s: Malnutrition in Sudan / Kenya – Vaccination in Guinea – Cholera in Mozambique / Kenya / Madagascar – Primary Health Care in Afghanistan / Pakistan / Congo
• Dealing with human resources, project and budget management
• Dealing with International Policy and context analysis
• Dealing with national authorities, national & International NGO’s / UN bodies to coordinate our interventions
• Organizing office basis & setting-up logistical systems and related administrative procedures
• Set procedures and documents such as cargo manifest, warehouse management
• Designing and setting water and land logistical systems as well as HF and VHF communication systems
• Managing the security of the different field missions
• Organize & assist exploration missions to identify the needs
• Supervision, management/coaching and training the national staff
Travel consultant ASIA / Transamerica – Brussels 1994 – 1997
Achieved numerous sales and secured customer loyalty
• Creating and selling individual or group trips to Asia and United States
• Accomplished prospecting travels (Uzbekistan, USA)
• Managed the brochure stocks
• Participated on the launching of a new computer program called PARAGON and trained the travel Consultants on using this program
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.