- Master of Science in Engineering Project Management
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Architectural Engineering
- MIMARIA I ARCHITECTURAL CONSULTANTS, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- VASILEIOS K. ALEXANDROU-DOMITOR S.A., Thessaliniki, Greece
- VASILEIOS K. ALEXANDROU & PARTNERS, ARCHITECTS ENGINEERS, Thessaloniki, Greece
• Master of Science in Construction Engineering Management (expected)
Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
Enrolled, after selection, as post-graduate student at the Postgraduate Program Studies of Project-Construction Management
September 2013 – Today
• Master of Architecture (Major in Architecture) GPA 3,47/4,00
Department of Architecture, College of Design, Iowa State University (U.S.A.) Architectural Design, Solar Architecture.
Thesis submitted to the Graduate Faculty : “Adaptation of existing buildings to climate”
September 1979- June 1981
• Master of Architectural Engineering (Architect Engineer) GPA 8,00/10,00
Department of Architectural Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
September 1974 – June 1979
Dates: October 2014 – Today
Position: Temporary Projects Director
Company: “MIMARIA I ARCHITECTURAL CONSULTANTS”, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Involved with projects planning, implementation, execution and construction such as: Private Palaces, Individual Villas, Interior adjustments and proposals, Office and Retail design and on the job training to staff for Project Management.
Dates: January 2001 – Today
Position: Founder, Director and Executive Consultant of the Architectural Engineering Practice
Company “VASSILIOS K. ALEXANDROU – DOMITOR S.A.”, Thessaloniki, Greece
Involved with construction projects, most of them in monument restoration. The company’s clients range from private individuals to developers, private companies, Mount Athos Monasteries, other Monasteries and Churches and Public Organisations.
The company has established and applies a Quality Management System, certified on December 2005, to the standard ISO 9001:2000 / EN ISO 9001:2000 by TUV HELLAS (RWTUV) S.A. (Certificate Registration No: 041050169) for the scope:
Design and Construction of Public and Private Projects in:
– Building Construction
– Restoration of Monuments and Listed Buildings
Date:s June 1981 – Today
Position: Founder and Principal of the Architectural Engineering Practice
Company: “VASSILIOS K. ALEXANDROU & PARTNERS-ARCHITECTS ENGINEERS”, Thessaloniki, Greece
Specialising in the following types of modern building projects and construction, as well as monuments restoration:
– Multi-storey housing
– Individual villas
– Hotel complexes
– Commercial shops
– Industrial plants
– Traditional houses renovation
– Various types of Byzantine monuments rehabilitation
Mount Athos monasteries restoration
Dates: January 2001 – Today
Position: Co-owner, constructor and manager of the two buildings of ALEXANDROU TRADITIONAL INN
Company: “ALEXANDROU TRADITIONAL INN”, Arnea, Chalkidiki-Greece
Two traditional buildings (build at 1812 and 1924) transformed into a boutique hotel.
– Private individuals (Alexandrou brothers-Arnea, Chalkidiki, M.K.-Galatista Chalkidiki, P.P.-Koufalia, Thessaloniki)
– Developers (Thea S.A.-Metagitsi, Chalkidiki)
– Private Companies (EKME S.A.-Thessaloniki)
– Mount Athos Monasteries (Holy Community of Mount Athos, Holy Monastery Megistis Lavras, Holy Monastery Karakallou, Holy Monastery Stavronikita, Holy Monastery Philotheou, Holy Monastery Chilandari, Holy Monastery Agiou Pavlou, Holy Monastery Pantokratoros, Holy Monastery Vatopedion)
– Other Monasteries and Churches (Holy Monastery Vlatadon-Thessaloniki, Saint Stefanos church-Arnea Chalkidiki)
– Public Organisations (Ministry of Macedonia-Thrace, Centre for the Preservation of the Athonite Heritage (Ke.D.A.K.)-Thessaloniki, Ministry of Culture, 9th Ephorate of Byzantine Antiquities-Thessaloniki, Ministry of Culture, Museum of Byzantine Civilisation, Thessaloniki)
Experience in Construction and General Contracting, Project Direction, Project-Construction Management, Consultant expertise includes but is not limited to, in the following basic practices:
– Jobsite mobilization and organization
– Workforce management and technical guidance-supervision
– Logistics of construction materials
– Project cost analysis and financial planning
– Construction staff management for effective workflow process
– Construction works programme scheduling
– On site problem solving
– Technical progress reports
Projects Full list of projects and certificates are available on request.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.