I was currently working with Keegan Resources Ghana Limited as a Project Coordinator for its Vocational and skills development project.
I have also worked in the same company as a community affairs officer
2008 – 2012
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
March – August 2014 Training (Project) Coordinator, (Skills Development Programme), Keegan Resources Ghana Limited
• Assisting school management in the day to day running of the training center.
• Responsible for health, sanitation, security and First Aid equipment for trainees and instructors at the center.
• Assist in hiring of transport to support activities of the center.
• Manage transport for conveying trainees to and from the training center.
• Ensure that teaching materials and other logistics for trainees are supplied and delivered on time as planned.
• Facilitating catering services to ensure timely supply of meals for trainees for smooth training.
• Assist in developing of ground rules for the training and ensuring students conform to it.
• Assist in designing duty roster for security guards who will be detailed by the company to ensure the security of gadgets and other instruments at the centre.
• Management of all KGRL assets at the centre to ensure proper use and maintenance
• Paying out monthly allowances to trainees
• Assist in preparation towards official opening and inauguration of the centre.
• Assist in investigating all grievances that may be raised by trainees during the training period.
• Serves as a link between Keegan, GIZ and communities for effective coordination of roles to avoid duplication and for effective delivery.
• Submit weekly and monthly report to the Community Development Unit
• Assist in the design and administration of questionnaire for financial literacy and community well-being programme
• Mobilize community members for meetings, orientations ,seminars for community well-being and financial literacy program
• Conduct a survey to assess the effectiveness of the various programs-skills development training, functional literacy and community well-being and suggest ways to improve on content and delivery
October 2012 – August 2013 National Service Personnel
Keegan Resources Ghana Limited
(Community Affairs Department)
Community Affairs Administration
• Managing data, research, report writing, developing presentations, drafting correspondence, organizing meetings, transport and travel, event management.
• Updating the Boreal-is system
• Managing grievances and complaints from the host communities
• Assisting in preparation and controlling of departmental budget
• Assist in the development of stakeholder management strategy, plan and structures for the company.
• Assist in the drawing of programmes to position the company strategically with key stakeholders.
• Assist in the conduct of survey on key external stakeholders to understand their unique needs and challenges in order to develop a relevant stakeholder engagement strategy.
• Assist in mobilization and coordination of resources and programmes to implement the stakeholder relations strategy
• Assist in the company’s corporate social responsibility deliberations with the catchment communities
• Taking minutes at stakeholder meetings
• Assist in facilitating community development programmes as well as stakeholder consultations
• Assist in monitoring and evaluation of community projects being implemented for the communities
• Conducting need assessment surveys in the communities.
2012 The role of financial institutions in agricultural development in Ghana. A case study of Agricultural Development Bank.
2013 Socio-Economic household Survey (Keegan Resources Ghana Limited)
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Excellent data entry skills
• Proficiency in English and , both written and oral
• Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
• Experience with statistical analysis in SPSS
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
2010 – Date General Secretary, Mpatuam Youth Association
2006 – 2010 General Secretary, Defunct Mpatuam students’ Association
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.