While reviewing my profile, you will find that in additional to be post graduated with honors in Economics and Management, I am a quality driven professional senior internal auditor with over 5 years of experience in Big 4 and top consulting firms, advising clients in internal controls, risk mitigation, compliance and business processes optimization, across a wide range of industries.
Lead Internal Auditor 08/2013 – 04/2014
Mondo Convenienza Holding, Rome (Italy)
• Organized the start-up of the Internal Auditing Department introducing the risk-based approach into the company business model
• Designed and developed the Group Internal Audit Plan
• Coordinated audit and risk assessment processes, managed team works and reviewed the quality of work performed
• Delivered independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls
• Agreed and presented back findings and proposed action plans to Top Management
Internal Audit and Risk Management Senior Consultant 03/2011 – 08/2013
Ernst & Young, Rome (Italy)
• Assisted managers in technical proposal presentations to potential clients and supported the EY Risk Services Department in commercial activities
• Participated in the project planning phase and led teams in complex engagements
• Executed process and control reviews and designed annual internal audit plans
• Benchmarking internal control models and business processes assessed, against leading practices and international recognized methodologies
• Scheduled regular management and staff meetings to present audit findings and recommendations to improve risk management as well as individual or establishment’s accounting and management practices
• Led client’s new internal auditors, developed and delivered training regarding internal controls and risk management approach, across all levels of staff
Main clients served:
Finmeccanica Group, Ferragamo Group, Selex Galileo Ltd, Procter & Gamble, Shell, Daimler, AnsaldoBreda, SNAI Group
Internal Audit and Risk Management Consultant 05/2008 – 03/2011
Protiviti, Rome (Italy)
• Interviewed and documented the results of assessment with clients across a broad range of areas and processes (es: account payable, account receivable, supply chain, etc.)
• Analyzed and mapped business processes to identify key process and key risk indicators
• Tested the compliance and effectiveness of internal control system to laws and corporate procedures
Main clients served:
Enel Group, Impregilo Group, Vitrociset, TotalErg, Technicolor, Met-life Insurance, MBDA
Master of Science in Economics and Management 03/2006 – 04/2008
Tor Vergata University – School of Economics, Rome, Italy
(equivalent to a Master of Science degree in Economics and Management from an Ontario university, as determined by World Education Services in Toronto, ON)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 08/2002 – 12/2005
Roma Tre University – School of Economics, Rome, Italy
(equivalent to a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from an Ontario university, as determined by World Education Services in Toronto, ON)
CIA Auditing Professional Designation 08/2014
English Language Certificates:
• IELTS: overall score – 6.5
• TOEFL: overall score – 95/120
• Diploma in Advanced English
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.