Currently, I am employed as a Production Manager with Green World Conferences in London, UK where I am responsible for researching and writing compelling content of conference programmes on the specific subject of waste. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role, used to manage relationships with key industry players and persuading them to speak on key topics at the event.
2012 – Date
Production Manager – Waste
GREEN WORLD CONFERENCES, LONDON, UK
• Demonstrating entrepreneurial skills by generating new topic ideas to attract increased attendance levels for future events
• Conducting extensive research and subsequently writing the content of conference programmes
• Selecting, inviting and securing appropriately experienced high level speakers to cover all the key topics
• Segmenting data and researching each segment to understand challenges, value chain and overall money flow
• Simultaneously managing more than one project at a time with the organisational skills required to meet challenging deadlines
• Working closely with the on-site team to ensure the smooth running of the conference and dealing directly with sponsors, speakers and delegates alike
2006 – 2012
Head Of Research Department
THE ENERGY EXCHANGE, CLARION EVENTS, LONDON, UK
• Introducing KPIs for the researchers resulting in an increase in call times to a minimum of two hours per day and productivity to 300 names a week
• Improving reporting of each event’s year-on-year performance, delegate numbers and sponsorship revenue
• Implementing a new data categorisation system to facilitate highly targeted marketing campaigns and working with marketing and production to identify company types and interest fields to enable data to be re-categorised or captured accordingly
• Contributing directly to an increase in events revenues and database records by 25% from 2011
• Heading up the research team for the global B2B, high level and strategic conference organiser for the upstream oil & gas and alternative energy sectors
• Project managing events alongside Conference Directors involving market research, data generation and validation
• Leading initial research for production to understand the issues and areas of interest of key clients in order to determine major topics, location and time of the event for the coming year
• Collaborating with Conference Producers and Marketing Managers on new projects and providing data to other areas of the business as required
• Providing management and support to a team of ten staff members, motivating them towards the achievement of KPIs and ensuring new starters are fully trained in all aspects of their role
• Supporting future marketing efforts by obtaining the most relevant prospect clients and all possible contact information as well as carrying out market validation in research in new areas of business
• Additionally supporting sales activities by persuading them to attend conferences that are relevant to their needs
2000 – 2005
Operations Director Assistant
COMMCO INTERNATIONAL LTD, LONDON, UK
• Coordinating the logistics of cocoa beans delivery from suppliers in West Africa and onward sales to markets worldwide
• Developing mutually beneficial working relationships with finance houses and futures traders and setting up a database for prospects and existing clients
Senior Sales Consultant
MAGASIN VALLEE FRANCE
• Supervising the activities of other Sales Consultants in the clothing department and assisting with the smooth running of the shop floor including sales, merchandising and stock control
1998 – 1999
Customer Service Advisor
TRAVEL POINT EXECUTIVE CHAUFFEUR SERVICE
• Liaising directly with customers from around the world and providing them with information on flights and accommodation
• Providing support to the sales and advertising teams and carrying out general administrative duties
DMS Diploma in Management Studies (1998), City Business College London
Certificate English as a Foreign Language (1997)
BA (Hons) Literature, Arts & Human Sciences (1997), National University of Cocody, Ivory Coast
Bilingual French and English
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.