I have 15 year experience at Banking Sector, working in Banks with worldwide presence. My experience is focused Dealing Room and Relationship Management and Private Banking Sector. At the dealing room I got experience on transactions, between local and foreign banks, and the meaning of these. After that I started to offer my experience to customers in order to offer my advices as a Private Banker on investment products. I am knowledgeable on banking products especially on worldwide investments
2013-present Sicap SA Multi activities Company, East Africa, Head Office Greece
Financial Manager. Responsible for banking transactions. Cash flow management, Preparation of budgets. Set up PLUS 500 FX Trading. Execution of securities transactions through PLUS 500. Maker of gold in North Sudan
2005-2013 Marfin Popular Bank , Athens, Greece
Senior Private Banker
Responsible for customers from 300.000 Euro and over investing on Mutual Funds, bonds, stocks, structured products, futures, commodities, derivatives. The total portfolio management was 150.000.000 Euros
2003-2005 Athens 2004, Greek Olympic Games
Deputy Manager of Financial Department of Olympic Games of Athens 2004 Treasury Department
1998-2003 Piraeus Bank, Athens, Greece (bought the Nat West Bank)
Treasury Department, Dealer on Foreign Exchange and Money Market
1996-1998 National Westminster Bank Plc (British Bank), Athens, Greece
Treasury Department, junior dealer on Foreign Exchange and Money Market
1993-1994 COVENTRY UNIVERSITY Coventry, United Kingdom
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
1987-1992 SARASOTA COLLEGE, Athens, Greece
Diploma in Management Studies
LANGUAGES Greek – English
• Foreign Exchange Trade (Stocks, Currencies, Bonds, Commodities)
• Asset Management
• Investment Management
• Wealth Management
• Strategic planning
• Presentation and sales skills
• Risk management and evaluation
• Debt management
• Comprehensive understanding of industry and regulatory laws and regulations
• Portfolio Management
• Decision Making
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND AWARDS
• Member or European Banking System. Certification on advising and portfolio management MIFID
• License from European and Greek capital committee to sale investment products
• Training aid service and train skills banking products
• Experience on Mutual Funds products of JP Morgan Investment Funds, Franklin Templeton Investment Funds, Blackrock Funds, Schroder’s Funds and Invesco Asset Management
• Member of Central Economic Department of Athens Olympic Games 2004 Athens Greece
• 2009 Award from JP Morgan Investment Company as the best seller of investment products in Greek Market
• 2010 Special Guest on Annual meeting of Blackrock Investment Company, Madrid, Spain
• Seminars on product of Banking sector
• COMPUTER KNOWLEDGES
MS Office, Excel, Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Reuter system, Monopoly Stock Exchange System, Plus 500
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.