I’m a very focused person whom always ensures that clients are at the heart of everything I do. I’m a hard working individual who enjoys rewards and challenges, I’m proud of my independence and
I’m inspired to high achievements. I’ve proven able to demonstrate high performance through enthusiasm and ambition with the traits of honesty, reliability and a very professional work ethic as well as being a supportive team player. I understand the need for change and embrace new ideas.
July 2013 – present:
Full-time Retail and Sales Executive Alessi concession in Harrods (London)
– Responsible for customer service: serving and selling
– Inventory management
– Cashier operations
– Arrangement of special orders and deliveries
– Trade reports and communication management between head office, customer services and retail store
October 2012 – July 2013:
Full-time Office Clerk at “Di Palma Associati” international Press office (Milan)
– Communication management with the International editorials of English and Spanish speaking countries.
– Research of new contacts and mailing list management.
– Management of newsletters and translation of the same.
– Recall to English, Spanish and Italian journalists.
– Press-welcoming of Italian and foreign journalists for trade fairs: “Macef 2013” and “Salone del Mobile 2013” in Milan
March 2012 – July 2012:
Internship at “Di Palma Associati” international Press office (Milan)
– Distribution of press-kit
– Recall to Italian journalists
– Mailing lists update, newsletter posting.
– Press-welcoming of Italian and foreign journalists for trade fairs: “Salone del Mobile di Milano 2012”
September 2008 – October 2012
Sales assistant at “Serra Lorenzini” (Milan)
– Sales and customer service
– Packaging of flowers and plants
– Web-site update and management ( www.serralorenzini.it)
March 2012 B.A. Degree
– Literature and Philosophy, Course of Conservation of Cultural Heritage (main subjects: fine arts, theatre, cinema and music) at University of Milan.Thesis title: “The reaction of the critics to the movie The Purple Rose of Cairo by Woody Allen”.
September 2003 – June 2008
– Leaving Certificate at Primary School Teaching and Linguistic Institute “Gaetana Agnesi”.
Italian mother tongue
July 2012 – August 2012
English course at St.Giles Internation School of Brighton
Spanish course in Valencia
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.