Conscientious and committed individual, able to work as part of a team, self motivated with good organisational and supervisory skills.
Over ten years experience of service supply direct to the public.
Specialist in customer service with a positive attitude to the new challenges, currently seeking employment in mentioned area.
May 2012 – November 2013 – Wentworth Hotel –Aldeburgh – IP15 5BD
• deliver excellent customer service at all time
• deal with enquiries in a professional manner, in person, on the telephone or via e – mail
• administer all reservation, cancellation and no – shown, in line with company policy
• maximising sales opportunities, provide reports for all departments and management
February 2011 – June 2011 – Api Restauracje – ul. Zdrowa 22A/2 – 31 – 216 Kraków
Customer Service Manager
• develop a customer service Policy for an entire company
• managing a team of a customer service staff
• handling face to – face enquiries from customers
April 2010 – October 2010 – Capgemini Polska – Sp. z o.o. – ul. Lublańska 38 – 31-476 Kraków
• delivering customer service to a high standard
• dealing with queries relating payments, providing all information for customers in effective way
• secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential
• ensuring that all procedures are followed at all the time
September 2008 – February 2010 – City Inn Hotel– 1 Auburn St. – Manchester – M1 3DG
Food & Beverage Supervisor
• ensure that Brand Standards of Customer Service are implemented on a consistent basis
• responsibility for attaining and exceeding budget targets
• efficient cost control and maximisation of revenue
• consistent delivery of Brand Standards as outlined in the Brand Operating Procedures Manual
• responsible for hotel and departmental operational standards and procedures, customer service standards, Company and Hotel performance and conduct guidelines
April 2008 – September 2008 – Global Baggage Solutions – Manchester Airport – M90 1QX
Customer Service Agent
• delivering customers service to a high standard
• dealing with any errors and anomalies
• ensuring that correct procedures are followed at all the time in order to adhere to AAA requirements
• dealing with queries relating to lost property on a face to face and telephone basis
• processing of lost property, ensuring that items are logged into the World Tracer System
October 2005 – July 2007 – Wensum Valley Hotel – Taverham – Norwich – NR8 6HP
Assistant Restaurant Manager
• overseeing customer service requirements
• handling customer enquires and complaints, problem solving
• liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities, sales representatives
2008 – 2010 – Institute of Leadership and Management – NVQ Level 2 – Team Leading
1998 – 2002 – Academy of Economics – Kraków
Faculty: Knowledge of goods
Specialisation: Customs Trade
1993 – 1998 – Hotelier Technical School – Kraków
FURTHER COURSES ATTENDED
2005 – City College – Norwich – English course – ESOL certificate
2002 – Wholesale trade and logistics
English – fluent – written and spoken
Polish – native
Good communication skills
Good organizational skills
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.