Artur = very experienced chef, able to work under pressure and still produces effective results. Jana used to be waitress.
09/1997 – 06/2011 Zespol Szkol Zawodowych, Poznan, PL – completed successfully with Chef Certificate
Mother tongue Polish
Other languages English – intermediate
Driving license B + forklift driving license
Other licenses lifeguard certificate
09/2014 – now
Swallow Inn, Swallow, Lincolnshire, UK
Position held: Chef
– preparation, cooking and presenting homemade food in line with required standards
– monitoring food production to ensure consistent quality and portion size
– following relevant hygiene, health and safety guidelines
03/2014 – 08/2014
Whiteacres Residential Home, Ellistown, Leicestershire, UK
Position held: Chef / Care assistant
– preparation, cooking, presentation, serving and portioning of nutritious hot and cold meals, as and when required
– providing for special dietary requirements where necessary and taking into account the preferences of individual clients
– preparing menus in advance in a regular and varied way
– responsible for food handling, cleanliness, health, safety, risk assessments, record management and that all procedures required within the meal preparation areas operate to the highest possible standards
– providing assistance with day-to-day needs to the elderly or disabled people, practical and emotional support to clients
12/12 – 02/14
my ‘gap year’ (traveling around the world and meeting new challenges)
01/2012 – 11/2012
Did various types of work:
– kitchen helper/chef (Branford)
– chef at Nando’ s restaurant (Harrow)
– private gardener (London)
01/2009 – 12/2011
Ramada Hotel & Resort, Maidstone, UK
Position held: Chef assistant
– assisted Chef with the preparation, set up and service of breakfast, lunch or dinner for hundreds of people, assistance by creating of nutritionally balanced daily menu
– required to assume duties of preparation of meals in chef’s absence
– assisted with weekly ordering of supplies and food products
– strict adherence to all sanitation and food handling procedures
– trained in fighting fires in kitchen areas and implementing health and safety measures to prevent such accidents
-attended meetings as required
01/2005 – 12/2008
Ratuszowa restaurant, Poznan, PL
Position held: Chef/Kitchen manager
– preparation of Polish and Italian cuisine
– arranging daily menus according to the availability of ingredients and sourcing the fresh ingredients at good prices as well as preparing the daily dishes along with the rest of the team
– was in charge of several of workers such as waiters, cooks, washers and other service staff
– ordering supplies, inventory
– training new staff
08/2001 – 10/2004
The Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland
Position held: Army chef
– trained to prepare and cook highly nutritious meals, three times a day for the numbers of soldiers
– monitoring the levels of food, organising storage, ordering new supplies, planning meal patterns, preparation and cooking, and serving meals
– was also trained in fire fighting, first aid and providing humanitarian relief to civilians if required
– supervising all members of staff
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.