Senior technology professional with 15 years of demonstrated ability in building, implementing and administering PMO strategy, operations, leadership, communications and process for global Fortune 100 clients on programs and portfolios up to $200MM. Adept at building an organization’s best practices, standards, process and communication competencies into core strengths. Highly skilled in program governance, communications, risk and issue mitigation, process definition and improvement, project
Senior technology professional with 15 years of demonstrated ability in building, implementing and administering PMO strategy, operations, leadership, communications and process for global Fortune 100 clients on programs and portfolios up to $200MM. Adept at building an organization’s best practices, standards, process and communication competencies into core strengths. Highly skilled in program governance, communications, risk and issue mitigation, process definition and improvement, project selection and analysis, financial and resource management, change control, tool deployment and training, coaching and mentoring project managers, and executive reporting.
Effective in all degrees of program support to senior executives as strategy and processes are defined and executed. Versed in formal project process, communication tools and applications. Credentials include PMP certification from the Project Management Institute, and a Masters Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University. Client-focused self-starter with broad professional ability and business acumen to creatively address challenge and build stakeholder relationships. Currently living in the United States (California), as an American, but want to expand my career and life experience through working and living in the Middle East.
Toyota Financial Services – Torrance, CA
6/14 – 4/15
PMO Communications Strategy, Administration
• Design, build and administration of communications solutions and a scalable support model leveraging SharePoint 2010 and 2013 for a ~ $200MM multi-year corporate-wide program.
• Development of a communications strategy, plan and approach focusing on areas of improved quality, reduced risk, and enhanced collaboration.
• Designed and automated team communications and PMO requests, promoting a standard mode of PMO/partner engagement, consistency in requests, and shortened cycle time.
• Coached and mentored teams on SharePoint standards, communications, and best practices, building site administration as a discipline and base competency across the team as a whole.
DirecTV – El Segundo, CA
4/13 – 5/14
PMO Standards, Governance, Communications
• Established and administered project process and reporting supporting a ~ $200MM annual project portfolio, enhancing quality of execution, issue and risk resolution, capacity planning, and overall communications strategy.
• Partnered with senior directors to develop, formalize and administer Change Management and New Project Intake processes and communications supporting a team of 40 to ensure consistent approach, handoff, and communication of status.
• Ensured consistency in program reporting and established standards for Issue and Risk upward communication.
Motors West Auto Group – Palm Springs, CA
1/12 – 3/13
Car Dealership Owner
• Leveraged a consulting background to launch a dealership focused on providing a unique, alternate, and online approach to vehicle sales and service. Heavy focus placed on strategy, marketing, communications, and social media.
Bank of New York Mellon – New York, NY
2/08 – 1/12
Sr. PMO Manager – PMO Build, Standards, Process, Governance, Communications
• PMO build, oversight, governance and communications supporting multiple technology initiatives. Supported Program Director efforts on a ~$100MM program on development of standards, best practices, process, communications, metrics and reporting.
HSBC – New York, NY
7/07 – 12/07
Sr. PMO Manager – PMO Build, Process, Standards
• Supported program leadership by successfully establishing and implement a Program Management / PMO structure supporting the firm’s off-shoring goals and objectives. Efforts focused on alignment of strategy, standardized deployment and approach, development of tools and templates, and presentations to executive business partners.
Walt Disney Co. – Los Angeles,
CA 1/07 – 7/07
PMO/Program Manager – PMO Build, Process, Standards
• Developed and implemented a foundation of PMO processes for Disney’s Studio IT group. Included implementing and managing processes for project reporting, approvals, communications and resource management. Standardized program management toolsets and reporting templates. Coached and mentored directors on use of each.
Morgan Stanley – New York, NY
3/05 – 6/06
• Centralized and managed PMO standards, governance and reporting for a global 63-member team supporting the firm’s Treasury applications. Successfully developed a balanced and staged approach to PMO process, templates for all project reporting – dashboards, executive presentations, etc. – and coached leads on templates, tools (SharePoint) and process.
• Liaised with executives and business leads outside Treasury IT to support best practices, process improvements, and realize synergies in reporting and communication. Subsequent tools and templates created allowed for common agreed-upon terminology, information feeds, and effective portfolio-level roll up.
Merrill Lynch – New York, NY
10/02 – 8/04
• Managed functions for and instilled PMO best practices for a Global Program Office that supported firm-wide network and infrastructure initiatives that encompassed a spend of approximately $100MM annually – process improvements included a six sigma approach to the project cycle that allowed for a reduction in cycle time, and development reporting templates.
• Effectively managed and coached a team of up to 8 direct reports, a mix of Merrill Lynch and consultant project managers, fostering individual development and team building and serving as an internal escalation point.
• Partnered with senior leadership to implement and manage an effective MSF-supported and Six Sigma-influenced global end-to-end project process a team managing an average of 90 + concurrent network-related projects. Developed project-reporting templates that supported the project process and became the basis for the global PMO standard. Program Office templates included Project Plans, Scorecards, Issues Lists and Cost Controls.
Dun & Bradstreet – Philadelphia, PA
3/02 – 10/02
Project Office Manager
• Served as a liaison between technology leads and business partners, located throughout the globe on technology projects supporting the largest database in corporate America.
• Performance objectives successfully met included effective and regular communications to key stakeholders regarding project status issue escalation, project plan development and tracking using MS Project as well as installation of best practices in project management discipline.
Morgan Stanley – New York, NY
6/00 – 7/01
PMO / Project Office Manager with IBM Global Services, New York
• Installed, managed and administered IBM Program Management Office functions on a multi-year, $30MM Enterprise Database and Data Warehouse engagement for Morgan Stanley’s Private Client Group. Project successfully facilitated the integration and growth of Morgan Stanley’s retail online brokerages, MSDW Online and Discover Brokerage Direct.
• Implemented and managed a change management structure and managed a weekly review process allowing the communication, scheduling and tracking of system enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for rolled-up reporting to IBM and Morgan Stanley management through the integrated project plan. Involved weekly collaboration with project leads to accurately report on all activity throughout the project for a 45-member team.
Education & Qualifications
Project Management Masters Certificate Business Management / Computer Science
George Washington University – Washington, D. C. Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.