A versatile, extremely hard working and caring individual with extensive experience within the provision of a high quality patient-cared care in a safe and comfortable environment promoting dignity, respect and privacy. Has a proven nursing track record within academic and clinical settings, maintaining and promoting high standard provisions of services.
2011 – To Date
THERAPIST, Thai Elite Spa (Dubai)
• Focusing on the evaluation, advice and provision of treatment to the client, ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge at all times, ensuring the delivery of an exceptional service at all times
• Operating a variety of machinery in a safe and responsible manner, including those utilised as slimming aids, reduction of cellulites, toning and massage
• Organising and maintaining files as well as compiling daily sales reports and carrying out general secretarial tasks and duties when necessary
2008 – 2011 THERAPIST
Slim Spa – Beauty Solution (Dubai)
• Main duties as above
2006 – 2007
RECEPTIONIST / THERAPIST, Moscow Hotel Beauty Center & Health Club (Dubai)
• Undertaking the ongoing monitoring of the Center’s needs and requirements, responding to any queries and ensuring the provision of an exceptional service at all times when dealing with customers
• Carrying out ad hoc secretarial duties when requested as well as organising / maintaining files, compiling daily income report and coordinating arrangements and cleanliness with other staff therapists
• Taking a lead role responsible for cash handling, daily sales and petty cash
2003 – 2005
TEAM LEADER / CASHIER, Cinnzeo Café – Union Coop Society (Dubai)
• Responsibly handling cash payments, counting money, providing change and issuing receipts for funds, monitoring the team member responsible for undertaking the daily Z reading
• Coordinating and compiling reports for submission to members of the senior management team, including a daily sales report, monitoring quality of products and carrying out a regularly inventory
• Answering telephone calls and dealing with any queries or concerns in a professional and prompt manner
2002 – 2003
PHYSICAL THERAPIST, Philippine Service of Mercy (Philippines)
• Playing an instrumental role in the Development Center for Children with Special Needs, providing high quality physical therapy and educational support to children with learning difficulties
• Fully accountable for the accurate evaluation of patients, development of treatment plans and administering / supervising treatment as well as maintaining equipment
VOLUNTEER PHYSICAL THERAPIST, Camp Evangelista Station Hospital (Philippines)
• Working on a voluntary basis responsible for evaluating patients, devising individual treatment plans and ensuring consistent adherence to the same when providing a patient-centred high quality care
• Administering and supervising treatment as well as supervising affiliating students with daily duties and responsibilities, ensuring they are carried out within set timeframes and to a high quality standard
• Maintaining equipment, organising workloads and ensuring the consistent adherence to all governing guidelines and procedures relating to health and safety, cleanliness and the administering of medicine
Bachelor of Science Physical Therapy (Liceo de Cagayan University, Philippines)
10-month Clinical Internship Training
Special Education Program concerning Persons with Learning Difficulties
Basic Life Support Training
The Clinical Shoulder: “Clinical Concept for Rehabilitation, Assessment and Management of Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome: A Manual Therapy Approach
Certificate Training in Vellasmooth, Vellasmooth Pro, LPG, Magic Polar, Venus
DOH Licensed: 2009 12980 92536 Certificate of Attendance for Heart First Aid, CPR and AED Provider course affiliated with American Heart Association
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.