• More than 8 years of combined SAP experience as FICO consultant, support and end-user for multinational banking and manufacturing industries
• More than 2 years of solid experience as Financial Accountant for banking and services industries
• SAP- FICO configuration, data migration activities and post go- live support
• Well versed with FICO and its integration to SD and MM modules
• Expert with SAP bank accounting and its interfaces with a European bank
• Strong knowledge on most SD and MM transactions in SAP
• Proficient with queries and report painters
• Experienced in gathering user requirements and translating the same into acceptable business process in SAP
• Competent in spearheading functional and integration testing
• Above par proficiency in MS Office (.xls, .doc, .ppt)
• Detail oriented, hard- working and cooperative
SAP FICO Consultant
tesa- Asia Pacific
Period covered: November 2008 to present
As the sole FICO consultant tasked to implement FICO module in Asia Pacific region, the duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Working with users to document as-is business processes and requirements
• Designing future business processes in SAP
• Configuration of FICO module- GL, AR, AP, FA, BA, CCA, IO, COPA
• Planning and execution of functional testing
• Planning and execution of integration testing
• Creation of user manuals covering the entire FICO business processes
• Conducting key- user training
• Creation of LSMW and upload of master data and balances
• Planning and execution of cutover activities
• Go live support
Successfully implemented SAP FICO module in the following countries:
Singapore China Japan
Malaysia Taiwan South Korea
Thailand Hong Kong Australia
Singapore- this is the organization’s first implementation in Asia Pacific region. FICO related master data (Chart of accounts, payment terms, etc.) were harmonized and business processes that will be applicable for Asia Pacific region were established and documented via flow chart, process narratives and user manuals.
Malaysia- Two company codes were implemented
Thailand- Implementation of localization package pertaining to Deferred Tax Reporting, VAT and Withholding Tax processes. Official receipts (before and after payment) printing were also implemented as part of country specific requirement.
China- Implementation of localization package which covers generating the journal vouchers and financial reports in legally prescribed format. Functional area and alternative chart of accounts were activated as well. We also utilized the SAP package to implement Golden Tax Interface (the process of submission of invoice transactions to China government’s tax system). My responsibility aside from configurations is to ensure that the information supplied and received between two systems are accurate, FICO impact- wise.
Prior to implementation of localization package, the SAP system was upgraded to EHP5. I made a thorough test of all FICO business processes to ensure that upgrade issues were detected and solved on time.
Taiwan- Government Unified Invoice (GUI) process was implemented. I made the configurations- from setting up of business place up to establishing the relationship between document types and the legal GUI numbering system so that each billing documents are generated with GUI number.
Hong Kong- no localization package implemented
Japan- Invoice summary is part of SAP localization package. I configured the system so that users can process and print this invoice summary (a form showing the list of invoices receivable from customers). Functional specification was prepared for my abaper to use as a basis to come up with the complex form. Official receipt as well as handling of Promissory Notes was also configured as part of business process unique only to Japan. With the assistance from external consultant, I implemented as well the fixed asset module, which makes use of double declining balance as the dominant depreciation method in Japan.
Korea- Setup of financial statement (in Korean language). Integration of SAP to Deutsche Bank, Korean Exchange Bank, Woori Bank and Shinhan Bank were implemented.
Australia- no localization package implemented
India- the most complex implementation to date. Currently doing configurations and unit testing of localizations implemented like Service tax process, withholding tax process, excise duty & CVD process for local purchases and importation, respectively.
Deutsche Bank Group (Deutsche Knowledge Services)
Makati City, Philippines
Period covered: July 2006 to October 2008
Group Accounting & Controlling (June 2007- Oct 2008)
Responsible for functional support related to maintenance of global reference data in SAP. It covers:
• Plausibility checks on global account change requests raise by global users
• Coordination and communication of changes to SMEs in Germany on its impact on financial reporting (e.g. IFRS, HGB, and BASTA)
• Implementation of requests in non- SAP global data base
• Uploading of reference data to SAP R/3 and BW global tables.
Assignment overseas: 6 months in headquarter in Frankfurt, Germany to document and get trained on the global master data maintenance process before successfully migrating the same in share service center in Philippines.
Deutsche Bank- Americas (July 2006 to June 2007)
• Providing SAP functional support to DB- Americas related to maintenance of accounts in SAP FICO modules such as General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting and Internal Order modules.
• Well experienced in preparation and submission of management reports such as key performance indicators to relevant recipients in the organization.
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc.
One of the leading call centers in the Philippines with head office at Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
Period covered: September 2005 to July 2006
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure integrity of financial reports thru efficient and accurate posting of entries in GL systems
• Assist in monthly closing of books
• Timely submission of statutory and regulatory reports required from the company
• Strict adherence to SOx e.g. observance of four-eye principle
• Accurate and efficient processing of vendor invoices, employee reimbursements and sales agents’ commissions
• Timely filing and payment of corporate taxes
• Coordination with internal and external auditors regarding financial report requirements
Accenture – Business Process Outsourcing
Period covered: March 2005 to September 2005
Duties and Responsibilities:
• SAP based processing of vendor invoices, employee reimbursements and cash advances
• Demonstrated effective customer servicing by supplying complete information on invoice inquiries
• Designated as the sole person authorized to interact with Managers worldwide regarding seeking approvals on request for SAP user authorization.
AXA Life Philippines
Period covered: February 2003 to March 2005
Duties and Responsibilities:
• FS preparation, preparation and posting of accrual schedules
• Bank reconciliation- local and foreign current accounts
• GL accounts reconciliation
• Monthly closing of books
• Computation, filing and payment of corporate taxes
• Process vendor invoices, employee reimbursements and cash advances
EDUCATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
College: Colegio dela Purisima Concepcion
Graduated CUM LAUDE, March 2002
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.