Presently work as a Real Estate Sales Manager at Century Properties Group, Inc. With 13 years experience in real estate. With 14 years in banking.
Elementary Anderson Elementary School 1972 to 1979
High School Pampanga High School (scholar) 1979 to 1983
College BS in Aquatic Fisheries (scholar) 1983 to 1987
Master’s Degree University of the Philippines 1989 to 1992 in Public Administration (39 units)
University of the Philippines
Professional Career Summary
No. of Years of Relevant Experience:Banking (14 years);Brokerage (8 yrs)
Career Aspirations : Managerial Work
Skills : Financial Statement Analysis, Business Profitability Analysis, Credit and Collection Management, Project Management, Banking, Office Administration, Real Estate Brokerage, and Computer Literacy
Century Sales Officer April 2014-present
Century Properties Group, Inc. (CPGI)
Recruits/Supervises agents in the seliing of the different projects of CPIG with a monthly quota
Licensed Real Estate Broker 2006 – Present
Acts as an agent of a party in a real estate transaction to offer, advertise, solicit, list, promote, mediate, negotiate or effect the meeting of the minds on the sale, purchase, exchange, mortgage, lease or joint venture, or other similar transactions on real estate or any interest therein.
● Worked as a part-time real estate salesperson from 2001 to 2006 under Gieland Realty and sold about P20 million pesos worth of properties
• Sold about P50 million pesos worth of properties of various developers or companies
Cashier September 2006 – January 2007
Unity Bank, a Rural Bank, Inc.
Secures deposits in the vault, assists the tellers in the withdrawal and deposits of money of clients, markets the bank products and services, prepares reports
Marketed new depositors for the newly-opened branch
Balanced daily cash-in and cash-out transactions
Account Management Specialist January 8, 1992–January 5, 2005
Land Bank of the Philippines
Analyses financial statements, prepares business/investment profitability analysis, Implements project/credit management and collection
• Evaluated financial performance of corporations, prepared financial forecasts, and wrote project proposals/studies worth million of pesos
• Implemented credit measures such as restructuring, moratorium and writing-off and recommended foreclosure of delinquent accounts
• Contributed to the major increase in loan portfolio and income of the bank
Agricultural Production Technologist May 18, 1987 – Jan. 7, 1992
Department of Agriculture (Planning Division)
Prepares annual budget and plan for six provinces
Monitors and supervises government projects
• Headed a project entitled “ Conversion of Saline-water-intruded Rice Areas into Fishponds” with 35 staff
• Monitored and supervised various agricultural and fishery projects of the whole region
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.