6 years+ of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals. Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations, implementation and integration of software applications including PeopleSoft. Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements. Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
i) 6 years+ of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry
ii) Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations implementation and
integration of software applications including PeopleSoft applications.
iii) Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements.
iv) Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
• PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1, 9.0
• Application Engine
• Component Interface
• File Layouts
• Application Packages
• Tree Manager
• PeopleSoft Finance 9.0
• PeopleSoft CRM 9.1, PeopleSoft ELM 9.1
• PeopleTools 8.48, 8.51, 8.50, 8.49
• Integration Broker
• Other Programming Languages: VB.NET, COM(Component Object Model) ,C/C++,Java
• PeopleSoft HCM Talent Acquisition Manager.
• PeopleSoft Finance General Ledger.
• PeopleSoft Finance Accounts Receivables.
• 48 months of experience in IBM India Pvt Ltd from October 2010 to till date.
Desgination: Application Developer
Projects: Sandvik PeopleSoft AMS
Client: Sandvik AB
• 26 months of experience in Tech Mahindra Ltd from August 2008 to October 2010.
Desgination: Technical Assocate
Projects: PeopleSoft 9 Implementation, PeopleSoft 9 Production Support, PeopleSoft 9 Fi-nance Phase-2
Client: Tech Mahindra Ltd.
• 6 months of experience in Honeywell Technology Solutions, Bangalore from Jan 2008 to July 2008
Desgination: Project Intern
Project: Simulation Data eXchange Framework(UniSim Flowsheet Creator)
Client: Universal Oil Products, Chicago
1. IBM India Pvt Ltd
Designation: Application Developer (Oct 2010 – Till date)
• Project: Sandvik PeopleSoft AMS
• Client: Sandvik AB
• ERP Application: PeopleSoft 9.0, PeopleSoft 9.1, People Tools 8.49, People Tools 8.50, People Tools 8.51.
• Role: Team member
• Duration: From October 2010 to till date
Description: This is an AMS project which includes supporting Core HR, Payroll Interface-compensation, E-performance, Profile Management and ELM. Occassionally, we are involved in development of new projects as well.
• Currently working as a Integration Architect.
• In past major roles has been PeopleSoft Technical Analyst – Technical design, Code (build), Unit Test, Peer Review, and QA.
• Developed Global Mobility Module for Sandvik.
• Solving/Fixing issue related to different project Phase like SIT/UAT and Production migration.
• Supporting Integration Broker issues between HCM, CRM and ELM.
• Worked on MRD integration between HCM and CRM using Integration Broker.
• Provided support for integration between PeopleSoft and third Party applications i.e. LinkedIn, EpiServer using Interface Framework.
• Conduct Technical spec review with SME
• Conversion package creation.
• Rice build, TS creation including UTP.
2. Tech Mahindra Ltd
Designation: Technical Associate (Aug 2008 – Oct 2010)
• Project: PeopleSoft 9.0 HRMS – Finance Implementation (Development) and Support
• Client: Tech Mahindra Ltd.
• ERP Application: PeopleSoft 9.0, People Tools 8.48
• Role: Team member
• Duration: 26 Months
Description: Tech Mahindra PeopleSoft HRMS & Finance Implementation was an upgrade project via Re-Implementation from PeopleSoft 8 to 9 and PeopleTools 8.15 to 8.48, in phase-I of development involved analyzing the customizations which had been done to the existing Finance 8.15 application and reapplying these customizations on Finance 8.48 vanilla database ensuring compatibility to the new functionalities provided in PeopleSoft Finance. In addition new requirements and reports were also developed. After go-live of new system the onus was provide Level 3 support to the system.
Worked as a Technical Consultant for Accounts Recievables and General Ledger mod-ules of Peoplesoft Finance.
Analyzing and Implementing the customizations on the existing PeopleSoft 8 Accounts Receivables, General Ledger.
Population of customized chartfields from HRMS to Finance using Integration Broker.
Salary JV integration from PeopleSoft Finance to Third-Party Vendor using Integration Broker.
Involved in meetings with Functional Consultants and users to understand requirements.
Developed important customizations and reports in AR and GL modules.
Developed Finance Profit and Loss reports for checking validity of migrated data from PS8 to PS9
Involved in Data Migration activities in PeopleSoft AR.
Worked on Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component interface, File Layouts and Data Mover.
Involved in meetings with higher management in order to decide the strategy, planning and action plans for the successful completion of sprints within scheduled timeline
Level-3 Support of EBS-Finance for Accounts Receivables and General Ledger.
Interacting with various internal users.
Analyzing the reported issues functionally, technically at data level and maintaining the quality of migrated data with the changed functionality and checking the compatibility of migrated data with the changing functionalities in order to stabilize the system.
Resolving issues and bug-fixing while maintaining SLA compliance and user satisfaction.
Developed HelpDesk System in Peoplesoft for the SysAdmin Team, to enable them track all calls, approvals in a better way.
2. Honeywell Technology Solutions, Bangalore
Designation: Project Trainee (Jan 2008 – July 2008)
• Project: Simulation Data eXchange Framework(UniSim Flowsheet Creator)
• Client: Universal Oil Products, Chicago
• Technology: VB.NET, COM(Component Object Model)
• Role: Team member
• Duration: 6 Months
Process simulation data is stored in proprietary data formats of different vendors. Often there is a business requirement to convert flowsheet data in one format to another. UniSim flow sheet creator is software for process simulation data exchange with custom built UOP (Universal Oil Products) appli-cations. This framework reduces cost & increase productivity for UOP IT.
Direct interaction with UOP IT to gather requirements.
Attend meetings with higher management to prepare plan, strategies , discuss issues being faced.
Attend daily status meeting with PM and other team members.
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology Branch from SSIET-Derabassi, Punjab Technical University, India, 2008
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.