An ambitious and dedicated Human Resource professional with recent experience and a proven record of career progression. An exceptionally well organized individual who successfully prioritizes workload and manages time to fulfil multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Utilizes strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
2011 – date DALLOW LEARNING COMMUNITY CENTER, UK
Human Resource Assistant
• Effectively prioritizing workload and managing time to fulfil multiple responsibilities simultaneously, including planning / coordinating recruitment and preparing job announcements / advertisements
• Diligently administering and monitoring interview sessions, notifying candidates of application / employment status and preparing comprehensive certification lists, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
• Providing administrative support for the management of health and safety issues across various functions organized by DLCC
• Conscientiously maintaining accurate records detailing different books, checking keys and delivering consistently high standards of customer service both in person and via the telephone
2010 WATER AND POWER DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, Pakistan
(Jun – Aug) Internee
• Overseeing and coordinating various functions of the human resource department, such as recruitment, orientation of new employees and maintenance of data / records related to employment
• Continually monitoring and reviewing the staff performance plan, additionally, administering the stipulated training program to maintain standards and promote professional development
Education & Qualifications
MA: International Human Resource Management
University of Bedfordshire, UK, 2011
MBA: Human Resource Management
National University of Modern Languages, Pakistan, 2010
BSc: Bachelor of Science
University of Sarghoda, 2008
Applied Management Project (MA)
Culture Management and Multinational Organization
Key I.T. Skills
Internet and email
Languages: English, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.