I’ve been involved in Power Planning of Various telco main frame building, BTS sites, Procurement, Rollout of Data Centers planning, budgeting, forecasting, estimation, TAC-2 support, Quality control and assurance tasks.
Dates 3/3/2013 →till now
Occupation or position held Power Consultant
Main activities and responsibilities
1) Participate in Hazardous Operations Safety Studies/Reviews for projects and provide Safety Design Reviews for all Instrumentation and Electrical work/projects.
2) Support maintenance Instrumentation and Electrician personnel
3) Responsible for the design of expansions and improvements to the power distribution system.
4) Ensuring the team is strategically focused on achieving all electrical requirements.
5) Organizing the maintenance of data centres e.g. 1+1 UPS, rectifiers, HVAC and generators.
6) Maintaining communication networks.
7) Developing & implementing continuous improvement projects to improve performance of machinery e.g. Generators, ATS Panels, Main Distribution boards, Power supplies, rectifiers, UPS(S), Generators, ATS Panels, Main distribution boards and Battery banks.
8) Demonstrating strong leadership, management, communication (written and oral) and client liaison skills.
10) Managing to Install, repair and rewire motors, generators, and transformers.
11) Manage to install various types of electrical equipment such motor starters, controllers and switchgears.
12) Experience of sourcing and specifying controls hardware
13) Experience of selecting and specifying instrumentation and sensors
Name and address of employer Tech Solution
67/O, Nadeemabad, Jahangir Road, 46000 Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
Type of business or sector Govt. Contractor
Dates 29/12/2006 – 18/02/2013
Occupation or position held Power Expert (Mobilink)
Main activities and responsibilities 1) Support the Maintenance Instrument Shop and the Maintenance Electric Shop.
2) Forecast, budget, plan and execute all future projects for the refinery’s electrical and instrumentation departments.
3) Layout, design and modifications of new and old instrumentation systems for automated processes to improve system productivity, reliability, safety, optimization, and stability.
4) Thorough knowledge of the operational procedures to provide the best results for sizing, calibrating and testing instrumentation control.
5) Assist in process control design and troubleshooting. Update and improve interfaces to the refinery control systems.
6) Responsible for plant electrical one line drawings and keep up to date all electrical changes in workplace.
7) Responsible for reviewing performance of electrical and control systems, investigating and reporting on faults and managing and controlling projects to improve plant reliability.
8) Good knowledge in design tools (MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office and CAD).
9) Understand Structured Cabling System standards and Industry standards to ensure project deployment quality are delivered with standard compliance.
10) Review infrastructure design, specifications & implementation plans.
11) Review and approve all system testing procedures and test results.
12) Lead, manage and conduct Power acceptance tests.
13) Follow up with the regional team leads on performance & progress of implementation works related to structure cabling systems.
14) Interact internally with other departments/engineers to ensure proper implementation of project is maintained.
15) Report to line Manager on all power Infrastructure related issues and site snags.
16) Supervising and assure that the design has been precisely carried out at site during project execution.
17) To provide technical feedback to the design team on the improvements of design aspects according to the practical experience obtained from on the site.
18) Reviews summary sheet for electrical cabling requirements ensuring ISP and OSP capacities are figured adequately and accurately for the assigned project.
19) Preparing request for quotation and vendors qualification criterion for the assigned projects.
20) Arrange with the Procurement Coordinator to create Purchase Requisition for the electrical appliances, related cabinets, DB,s Breakers, testing tools and cables.
21) Carry out site inspection in coordination with System Integrators, contractors, auditors and consultants to ensure projects deliverables are carried out according to the project design and with agreed level of quality.
22) Attending internal / external meetings with customer, consultants, contractor, auditors to clarify any information required by them regarding the cabling system implementation for the project.
23) Follow up with the System Integrator and suppliers for material availability, delivery & Installation.
24) Plan infrastructure/cabling daily and weekly tasks that to be carried out with system integrators, clients, consultants and contractors. This may include arranging for equipment, meeting & site inspections to the related sites and assigned projects.
25) Prepare necessary daily technical reports that reflect project progress, update and related issues to the line manager.
26) To ensure achievement of all quality objectives as set forth in the company quality and to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all customer dealings, on both internal and external customer level.
Name and address of employer PMCL-Mobilink
Mobilink house, 1A, IBC-1, Kohistan Road, 44000 Islamabad (Pakistan)
Type of business or sector Telecommunication
Dates 06/11/2004 – 30/12/2006
Occupation or position held Project Manager
Main activities and responsibilities 1) Leads electrical engineering design activities for major scale EPC projects in oil refinery, hydrocarbon, and chemical industrial facilities.
2) Responsible for providing electrical design deliverables for the project in front end, detailed design, and construction phases.
3) Leads a team of electrical engineers in the execution of design and interfaces with a multi-discipline project team consisting of project manager, controls, estimating, and multiple engineering disciplines.
4) Interfaces directly with construction personnel in development of contracts and execution of work. Tracks electrical design efforts against budgets and expected progress.
5) Supports estimating at each project phase through various means including equipment specification and bid processes and material take-off’s.
6) Works with the computer based platforms used in developing of detailed design for routing and placing electrical equipment.
7) Works with clients and vendors directly in developing the design, and builds lasting business relationships.
8) Provides leadership and guidance to less experienced staff members.
9) Coordinates workload with electrical department manager for developing project budgets and managing resources.
Name and address of employer Modern Technology International
P.O.Box 17914 Jabel Ali Freezone, Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Type of business or sector Administrative and support service activities
Dates 29/5/1997 – 5/1/2004
Occupation or position held Sr. Technician Operation & Maintenance
Main activities and responsibilities 1) Perform with several departments E2E deployment.
2) Ensure to select and qualify power & installation vendors.
3) Head responsibility to plan, schedule, oversee and remotely manage all aspects of enterprise’s network of entire maintenance vendors and certified installers.
4) Head responsibility for follow up of resolving customer satisfaction for sure.
5) Ensure conformance to client specifications plus company requirements.
6) Lead, manage and conduct Power acceptance tests.
7) Follow up with the regional team leads on performance & progress of implementation works related to structure cabling systems.
8) Interact internally with other departments/engineers to ensure proper implementation of projects are maintained.
9) Supervising and assure that the design has been precisely carried out at site during project execution.
10) To provide technical feedback to the design team on the improvements of design aspects according to the practical experience obtained from on the site.
11) Reviews summary sheet for electrical cabling requirements ensuring ISP and OSP capacities are figured adequately and accurately for the assigned project.
12) Preparing request for quotation and vendors qualification criterion for the assigned projects.
13) To ensure achievement of all quality objectives as set forth in the company quality and to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all customer dealings, on both internal and external customer level.
Name and address of employer SIEMENS Engineering Company Pakistan
P-O-Box No.1129 23-W Jinnah Avenue, 44000 Islamabad (Pakistan)
Type of business or sector Information & Communication Network Services
Dates 24/11/1992 – 28/05/1997
Occupation or position held Electrical line installer, repairer
Main activities and responsibilities 1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Name and address of employer Siemens EWSD Project Office Islamabad
23, West Jinnah Avenue, P.O.Box1129, 44000 Islamabad (Pakistan)
Type of business or sector Telecommunication
Education and training
Title of qualification awarded Bachelors
Principal subjects / occupational skills covered Economics
Dates 1990 – 1992
Title of qualification awarded Higher Secondary School Certificate
Principal subjects / occupational skills covered Mathematics, Statistics, Health & Physical Education
Name and type of organisation providing education and training Rawalpindi Board (Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Rawalpindi)
46000 Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
Dates 02/1990 – 02/1992
Title of qualification awarded Electronics Technology
Principal subjects / occupational skills covered Electronics, Electrical
Name and type of organisation providing education and training Asian Technical Training Centre (Diploma)
Main Murree Road Waris Khan, 46000 Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
Dates 29/1/1987 – 10/1/1990
Title of qualification awarded Certificate of Apprenticeship
Principal subjects / occupational skills covered Machinist
Name and type of organisation providing education and training Telephone Industries of Pakistan (TIP) (Apprenticeship Certificate)
TIP Factory Main T&T Colony Chowk, 22620 Haripur Hazara (Pakistan)
Dates 27/11/2010 – 1/12/2010
Title of qualification awarded Certificate of Training
Principal subjects / occupational skills covered Rectifiers & Inverters, Battery Management & Dimensioning, PSC 3 Basic Function & Monitoring, User Specific Settings
Name and type of organisation providing education and training Delta (Energy Systems)
Freiburgstrasse 251, CH-3018 Bern-Bumpliz (Switzerland).
Mother tongue(s) Punjabi
Other language(s) English, Urdu
Self-assessment Understanding Speaking W r i t i n g
European level (*) Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
English C1 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C1 Proficient user C1 Proficient user C2 Proficient user
Urdu C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user
Social skills and competences Ample social capacities and facilities to initiate, communicate, interact and maintain positive social relationships with others in work and life.
Acquired traveling, researching, living, working and collaborating with different people, professionals, teams, institutions, organizations from different multicultural environments and countries.
Organisational skills and competences Ability to create, plan for and achieve personal and professional goals. To set realistic and clearly defined long-term and short-term goals. To focus attention and efforts within a specific time frame, tracking progress, along with adjusting and adding goals upon evolution and development in life.
Dependable, trustworthy and committed to mutual agreement in work.
Willing, tenacious, and motivated to commit and be obligated to achieve goals and persevere towards those goals. Determined to achieve success, focusing on commitments targets.
Technical skills and competences 1-KS 600 Power supply
2-PS 900 Power supply operation & maintenance course.
3-SAFT Power supply & UPS course.
4-Delta rectifier course (Bern Switzerland).
5-Battery Bank life calculation
Computer skills and competences MS-Office Suite
Expert to making calculators in Excel
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.