Arabic-english translator from 2004-2008 with al jazeera tv.
Media rsearcher/translator with UAE Embassy from 2008-2014.
I am outspoken, smart and flexible person with a broad range of interests and practical experience. I can easily adapt to any working environment and can easily meet targets. I can work on my own as well as in a team. In interpersonal contacts and interaction with people from different backgrounds, I am friendly, respectful and supportive. My colleagues and superiors place their full trust in me in the accomplishment of any assignment.
I want to become part of a reputable organization to excel my professional skills. I have good communication, writing, reporting and translation skills.
1998 – 2003
LLB (Hons) Shariah & Law
Majors: Islamic personal law; Principles of Islamic jurisprudence; Islamic law of torts; Legal study of Quràn; Islamic criminal and civil laws; Public international law; constitutional law; mercantile law; civil and criminal laws; torts, English literature; Arabic Literature; social sciences; general sciences and Pakistan study.
New Rayyan Secondary School,
Major Subject: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Geology.
• Internet Feedback Skills and Camera Shooting: Al-Jazeera Media & Development Centre: 18 Nov 2007 – 22 Nov 2007.
• Sub-Editing TV Report Editing: Al-Jazeera Media & Development Centre: 23 Nov 2007- 28 Nov 2007.
• May 2008 to Nov 2014 worked as Media Researcher-cum-Translator with a diplomatic delegation.
• From 2006-2007 correspondent of www.aljazeeratalk.net which is one of Arab World leading websites.
• Pashto, Urdu and English – Arabic interpreter/Translator Nov 2004 – Apr 2008 with al-Jazeera TV, Islamabad Bureau.
• Interpretation of President’s, PM’s and Foreign Minister’s speeches, conferences, declarations, etc.
• Worked as Pashto, Urdu and English – Arabic interpreter in Media Watch News Agency in 2003.
• Worked as a translator from English to Arabic Language in SANA (South Asia News Agency) in 2003
• Assist in producing several documentaries shown on Al Jazeera TV.such as Earthquake’s impact on Geo strategic politics (Pakistan’s 2005 earthquake), …etc.
Proficient in Windows 95, 98 + MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point + Internet.
Proficient in Arabic, Pashto, Urdu & English.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.